I'm new here! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-03-2013, 09:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey mamas! I am new here and I have just been poking around and not making any posts. I figured I should start here. I still haven't figured out how to make my siggy, lol. I am also really bad with returning to threads *gasp*!  I am from Maryland. I've been married for 7.5 years. We have an almost 6 year old, a 1 year old, & a surprise pregnancy with baby #3 due sometime at the end of this month. I want to UC with the 3rd as I don't like my birthing center & am completely opposed to hospitals from previous experiences. I had an accidental UC with my 2nd, but went to the hospital after since my sis had called the paramedics. I think it would be lovely to be able to stay put, but the husband isn't really on board. I look forward to learning great and useful new things from all you mamas!

#2 of 4 Old 03-07-2013, 02:14 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

Welcome.gif to Mothering IsmeeKhay!  As a new member, I believe you have to make a few posts and be a member for a few days before you can make your signature, so that should be happening soon!  To keep track of threads, you can subscribe by clicking on "Subscribe" at the top of the thread.  Then when you come back, you can check your Subcriptions by clicking all the way at the top of the page.  There you will see all the new activity on those threads.  You may also want to join one of our Due Date Clubs for your new wee one on the way.  The February Club is here.  We also have a UC forum and lots of other places for you to connect with other folks in the community.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 4 Old 03-09-2013, 10:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thank you so much Pokey!! The info you gave was incredibly helpful. Maybe I'll be able to return to posts after all. ;)  The UC forum is where I have been lurking, lol. Thank you for the tips & suggestions.

#4 of 4 Old 03-11-2013, 09:58 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

You're welcome!  I'm glad I could help.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page