New Members: Do You Have Questions or Suggestions? Post them here. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-11-2013, 06:21 PM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Hello new members!

We are so glad to welcome you to the Mothering community and want to make your time here as pleasant and fruitful as possible. So, how can we help you? 

• Do you have questions or need help with an aspect of our site?
  • Do you need help navigating or finding a place to get started?
  • Maybe you want to tell us why you joined Mothering and/or offer suggestions to make make it better?

We have created this thread just for that purpose, so please tell us how we can help you! We'll be standing by to answer your questions and offer any guidance that we can.

You can also view our Member Benefits article for some suggestions on great ways to take part on the site right here.

We can't wait to hear from you,
The Mothering Team

Please note: technical issues of any sort should be posted here -- we cannot answer them in this thread

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2013, 06:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I usually navigate the site using the "New Posts" function and just click the links which interest me... Most of the time I can't post because people post in closed groups... This is so upsetting! LOL

My suggestion would be to encourage people to post general questions outside of your group so we can all help, not just the people who are due the same month as you! smile.gif

Old 03-12-2013, 02:30 PM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Thanks so much for sharing this information, Escaping. 

Many new posts are made in our active Due Date Clubs, which may be restricted to members only. However, there are a ton of new posts in our main forums as well. One cool way to find new posts is to visit our main forums page and scroll down. Each forum will show its newest post so you can easily find stuff that interests you. You can find that page here.

Another way to stay up to date on new posts that are of interest to you is to subscribe to some forums you like. To do that, visit a forum you like and hit the "subscribe" button under the forum's title. Then you can choose to be notified of new posts in that forum weekly, daily or as they are posted. You can also subscribe to individual posts or follow specific people. 

There's more info about these features in our Forums Basics article

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. :) 

User Tag List