Hello From CrazyTown! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-27-2013, 11:21 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm sure everyone has those days when Life seems to be getting the best of you. With work, The kids, The Pets, The household chores and everything else that you need to... Rather, you feel you need to get done all at once. I've been having a lot of those days lately and I figure that a good way to combat it was to find other people dealing with some of the same things. I can't always get out of the house to clear my head or just get away from the mounting stress of life. Sometimes I can't even manage to get away long enough to make it to the gym. Once in a while it is enough to just blast music through the entire house while cleaning and what not, but I'm finding that the closer we get to the Teen years, there are more aspects of parenting that are coming into play and the less time there is. And as I'm sure many of you know, the closer you get to the teen years the less time you have for EVERYTHING! Granted, as kids get older they can do more for themselves, but at the same time there are other things you need to do for them that take up that extra free time you thought you were gaining. School Projects and trips to the library and store and friends houses to work on said project. Social trips to the mall to hang out with friends. Non-social trips to the mall to get those ever so important final touch accessories to finish that perfect look for picture day or the next band, orchestra or choir concert. "Stop Playing and CLEAN Your Room!" has turned into "Put down that book, Clean your room, Do your homework notes.gif , Practice your instruments guitar.gif, Feed your dog and take it outside dog2.gif ....." That may turn into a never ending statement.

At the end of the day when I should be surrendering to sleep, sometimes all I want to do is get away for the night of fun!

#2 of 2 Old 03-28-2013, 09:29 PM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)

yes  i am with you...totally understand.

maybe you'd get more responses in http://www.mothering.com/community/f/29/parenting

and welcome to mothering!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page