New here :) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-11-2013, 10:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm Elisha! I am a single Mommy to three amazing kiddos. Two girls, ages 7 and 4, and a little guy that is 20 months. We are pretty crunchy. I homeschool my kids (we are actually closer to Unschooling), cloth diaper, breastfeed until self wein, Attachment Parent, wear my kiddos, co-sleep, and am an extreme birth junky. I am hoping to become a doula, birth educator, and midwife within the next few years. I am lucky enough to work from home and spend every minute with my kids. I just started dating one of my best friends of over 13 years. We live in Texas and I hope to become a traveling midwife and doula when I get certified and live on the road exploring and learning with my kids. I do not like the thought of government or authoritanism. I love to read and make art. I have very few friends, just because like minded people are hard to come by in my area. I am also a surrogate (my transfer of embryos is scheduled for next month). I am supportive of gay rights and freedom. I love the Earth and all of the beauty of nature. I stumbled across this site and figured I would give it a shot and hopefully make a few friends :)

#2 of 4 Old 04-12-2013, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

hi elisha!!!!!

welcome to mothering. you sound like a really cool person. i am sure you will make some friends here.

i think you should explore and post a thread in the texas tribe. you may find someone close by   http://www.mothering.com/community/f/95/texas-oklahoma-new-mexico

also

birth professionals

http://www.mothering.com/community/f/16938/birth-professionals

and single parenting

http://www.mothering.com/community/f/234/single-parenting

welcome  again!

tracyamber

#3 of 4 Old 04-14-2013, 08:01 PM

Nice to meet you Elisha, love what you're doing, sounds great!!!!! I'm new on the site too!

joy.gifProud to be a stay at home mommy to: Averee Morgan DOB 11/19/12energy.gif

stork-girl.gifExpecting baby #2 12/18/13belly.gif

nak.gifWe breastfeed and baby wear femalesling.GIF

#4 of 4 Old 04-15-2013, 05:56 AM

You sounds awesome! Welcome! joy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page