Hey everyone!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-26-2013, 08:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had just found out about this wonderful site a couple weeks ago and decided to sign up. My baby will be here in the middle of July and I will be a first time mom. I'm very excited, yet nervous and this place has been a wonderful resource. I'm excited to meet everyone and getting to know new people!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-26-2013, 06:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwaters05 View Post

I had just found out about this wonderful site a couple weeks ago and decided to sign up. My baby will be here in the middle of July and I will be a first time mom. I'm very excited, yet nervous and this place has been a wonderful resource. I'm excited to meet everyone and getting to know new people!

Hello silverwaters!! I too, am pretty new to this site. I have a 6 year old son, whos father passed away February 2012. I have since moved on to a man whom I believe to be my soul mate. He and I have been ttc for 4 months now, with no success, unless of course, this is our month. My cycles have always been 28 days, but for some reason switched up on me last month to a 30 day cycle. So im not positive on what dpo I am. If I would have went back to my 28 day cycle, af should be here today, if 30 day cycle, 2 more days to go. Some things say "youre pregnant" but then there are doubts. Just waiting it out.

Enough about me, welcome to the site, not sure if what I said has any relevance as to why you are here, just thought I would share. Tell me a little bit about yourself. If you wouldnt care, would you share with me a few of the signs you had that made you "know" you were expecting a precious little one?

innocent.gifCressandra ~aka~ Domonique's mommy!  Trying for number 2, after 2 miscarriages!  Good luck to all!!  DS born November 1, 2006!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page