Large family mama returning to Mothering - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 07-10-2013, 11:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi thumbsup.gif I'm Dela! I'm a returnee from a loooong time and *ahem* a few kids ago! I don't even remember when I was here (maybe circa 2004 since all I remember is that my SECOND baby was... well, a baby!) let alone my screen name, so here I am again.

We have 7 kiddos now, working on #8. We also ahve other children living with us some and most of the time in a kind of complicated situation, but we're delighted to have them none-the-less. I'm due sometime in late Oct/early Nov. Hoping for a boy this time, the 2 year old is our only boy of the lot and we'd love for him to have a little pal that he can buddy up with when the girls get to be too much, as they quite often do. But another girl would be great too, and probably more likely given our track record!

I rejoined primarily because we're making a lot of life changes after relocating. Some in new directions, some getting back to where we started out and have drifted away from over the years. We're making the shift back to home(un)schooling for the children who went to school for a while, more natural living, trying to associate with more positive and like-minded people. We've always been wholly committed to AP but erm... less so to natural living, and are trying to improve upon that without going off the deep end, if you know what I mean.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Peaceful, homeschooling, UC/HBing, select vaxing, breastfeeding, intactivist mama to a bunch of small people.

#2 of 5 Old 07-11-2013, 07:52 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)

Welcome back Dela! So glad to see you back in the Mothering community! love.gif

You might want to check out our Moms of Many group. Plenty of moms there with seven and more kiddos. thumb.gif

#3 of 5 Old 07-11-2013, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you! I've already made my way over joy.gif

Peaceful, homeschooling, UC/HBing, select vaxing, breastfeeding, intactivist mama to a bunch of small people.

#4 of 5 Old 07-15-2013, 10:37 PM

Welcome back... I'm also a returning member... from ages ago... anyway, congrats on the additions to your family. :) 

#5 of 5 Old 07-18-2013, 03:16 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)

Welcome back Little PlumHill! love.gif

LittlePlumHill likes this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page