Hi from Down Under - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 07-13-2013, 01:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Gudday. Or, Ni hao.

I'm from Australia! Is this an American site or an international site?

I'm a mum of 4, nurse, doula, and herbalist. 4 babies born at home so rather keen on normal birth options.

Looking forward to meeting you all, and finding out where you are all from.

Thanks for having me.

#2 of 6 Old 07-17-2013, 11:30 AM

Welcome! We have Mama's from all over the world here. If you click on the forums and look through finding your tribe , it lists by areas :) That way you can also connect to other Mamas near you :)  If you have any questions, just ask away and we will be happy to help 

*~Kelly~*
 Waldorf Mom to 9 blessings ~6 by birth and 3 by fost/adopt~

#3 of 6 Old 07-19-2013, 01:08 PM

Hi I am new here too.. I am ttc on my last one with no luck.. Nice to meet you smile.gif
#4 of 6 Old 08-20-2013, 10:06 AM

Hi im new here. Im ttc with my last one also smile.gif im having trouble with tests right now.... I have nooo idea how to ask anyone on any board( 35 and just got a smart phone lol) can you help me?
#5 of 6 Old 08-22-2013, 12:55 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I''ve got 2 lovely kids both by cs, long annoying story. Hope I can share soon. Looking forward to getting to know all of you. I must say I was bumbed with the stuff I've learnt here.
#6 of 6 Old 08-24-2013, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)

Welcome all! 

Our community is composed of members from all over, but we are based in the United States.

THe Finding Your Tribe Areas are located here: http://www.mothering.com/community/f/7/finding-your-tribe

emoreno and jessynumber6,  our TTC forums are here: http://www.mothering.com/community/f/68/fertility-trying-to-conceive

jessynumber6, here is a rundown of how to use our mobile site on your phone: http://www.mothering.com/community/a/mobile-quick-start-guide

And here is a big tutorial of how to use our site and all the features:http://www.mothering.com/community/a/mothering-forum-basics

preshpb - Welcome!  I'm sorry anything you have seen here has bummed you out. Let me know if I can point you at something specific. :)

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page