Mother of Five here saying hello - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-24-2013, 06:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone,

A little about me and my family here: My name is Aida, I'm 30 years old and just gave birth in June which brought my tribe up to 7, 5 children and two adults. It was my first home birth, it was unassisted and it was perfect. My children are 12 yrs (girl going through puberty), 10 yrs (boy), 7yrs old (girl), 15 months (girl) and of course my newborn (boy) who was just born this year on the night of the summer solstice. I home school my three school aged children and otherwise am a stay at home mom also studying to get certified as an herbalist. I also have a wonderful partner who helps me with everything. He's my other half. I'm very happy right now (not because everything is perfect) but because I choose to be and its suits me and my family well. We do not belong to any religion or church but tend to follow Buddhist teachings in our everyday life. However we have friends from many religions, we don't discriminate. We also recently purchased 2.5 acres of land in southern Colorado and plan to move there next summer and build our home, starting a full food/herb garden and going solar. Putting a yurt down to start and then building from there. I would love to connect with like minded people here but I have friends all over the place in life and just enjoy the interaction with other mothers. Thanks for taking the time to read my little post here. Looking forward to meeting you ladies.

Below are a few family pictures of all my loves.

Heres my Partner Chris and our newest son Tiberius

Tiberius (newborn) and Elyzavet (our 15 month old)

Our oldest two Charlize (12) and Elijah (10)

Elyzavet (15mo.) above

Leeana (7) below

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2013, 09:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Welcome! So nice to meet you and see your family! I am an herbalist, too. It's a pleasure to have you here.

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!

User Tag List