New Here and New Mama - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-30-2013, 10:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Hi all! Boy do I wish I'd found this site sooner, so much to learn! I'm 33 weeks along with my first child. I'm in the supper excited, always eating, don't sleep at night phase. My husband is my best friend, my mother a close 2nd. I was homeschooled, DH wishs he had been, and that's the plan for our children. We live in the Oklahoma hills, raise dairy goats and other critters, our long term goals is to make a profit from our little homestead. We truly feel like we are Gods beloved children, and are very blessed to live out our dreams together. And it's safe to say for this neck of the woods we have some very outside the box thinking for a young couple in their mid 20s. That's what I enjoy places like this, it makes it so easy to share and learn with like minded people!

Personally I'm pretty crafty when I want to be, rather outspoken at times, and am growing more and more passionate about my growing little family...hormones mite have something to do with that last one. Lol.

Oh and we are having a girl, Acelyn Aurora...I'm so excited to see her face with my own eyes. *sigh* Anyways hello wave.gif

Jocelyn caffix.gif, totally in love with my hubby and best friend! nak.gifSAH Mama to one smiley baby girl 10/11/13 Artist/Writer/Farm Manager  familybed1.gif  saynovax.gif
#2 of 4 Old 08-31-2013, 10:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Welcome to Mothering! I'd say you should find lots of forums of interest here! Let me know if you want any information about the site or where to discuss any particular topic.

smile.gif I'm glad you found us!

joy.gif
#3 of 4 Old 09-02-2013, 10:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Thank you. I think I'm really going to enjoying being here.

Jocelyn caffix.gif, totally in love with my hubby and best friend! nak.gifSAH Mama to one smiley baby girl 10/11/13 Artist/Writer/Farm Manager  familybed1.gif  saynovax.gif
#4 of 4 Old 09-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)

Hello and Welcome to Mothering!!!

It sounds like you will fit right in!  Check out our Due Date Clubs if you haven't already.  And feel free to let me know if you need help with anything. :)

OklaFarmMama likes this.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page