Newbie, but have been reading for eons... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-11-2013, 05:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm new to the forums, but I've been reading the "Mothering" forums for years.  I'm a mum of five, and "step-mum" to my partner's daughter.  My older four daughters are from my previous marriage, and my youngest (the boy) from my current relationship.   Poor wee boy has five older sisters.  It's nuts (even more nuts for my partner, who occasionally has to dive into his office for respite from all the female energy)  but it's fun too.  

I don't usually sit down to write often (I'm in IT and when I can get away from the computer I will get as far away as possible), but I have an issue that I'm seeking some advice for... (http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1389752/one-parent-vegetarian-one-parent-omnivore-help).

Anyway.  Just nice to be here :-)

#2 of 3 Old 09-12-2013, 10:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi!! I'm glad you've moved from reading to reading AND posting!

It sounds like you have a busy house. I have just two girls (11 and 4) and it feels busy with the four of us! smile.gif

I'll look at your thread and see if I can help but my husband and I are both omnis so I don't know how much I can. I have friends where one partner is vegetarian and one is vegan and they are able to manage that but that might be easier.

Anyway, glad you're here and I hope to have a chance to interact with you in the forums! smile.gif

joy.gif
#3 of 3 Old 09-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)

Hi and welcome to Mothering!

It looks like you have been out and about on the forums already!  Let me know if you need help on finding anything or anything else!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page