Hello - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-19-2013, 10:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello all-

My name is Susan Clower. I am originally from Lancaster, PA but currently reside in El Paso, TX with my husband. We have been married since 06/2008. Our original plan was to wait two years to try to start our family, but an emergency surgery due to stage 4 endometriosis caused us to have to try immediately. We have been trying to five years. 

I endured my last surgery last year and then completed a cycle of Lupron. When I finally got the green light to try and conceive again and were told to do so as soon as possible, and my husband deployed to Afghanistan before we had the chance. He just came home on Sept. 1 and we started trying right away again. 

I joined the site because I am now 5 dpo and in my TWW. I have gone through this alone (with my husband's love and support of couse) for the past five years, but am slowly losing my mind. =) I am just looking for others who are going through the same thing and have an understanding. =) 

HappyHappyMommy likes this.
#2 of 5 Old 09-20-2013, 05:29 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Hello Susan,

I'm afraid I don't know what all the acronyms mean, but welcome! I hope you find some of the support you need here.

May God bless you and His Blessed Mother Mary keep you!  :-)

#3 of 5 Old 09-22-2013, 08:25 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

:wWelcome Susan! I'm going to respond on another one of your posts because I too have had severe endometriosis, so I empathize so much with your journey.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starshine C View Post
=I joined the site because I am now 5 dpo and in my TWW. I have gone through this alone (with my husband's love and support of couse) for the past five years, but am slowly losing my mind. =) I am just looking for others who are going through the same thing and have an understanding. =) 

Please check out our TTC forums as there are so many others there going through the same thing and the women there are super supportive. There's even a TWW thread! :)

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#4 of 5 Old 09-22-2013, 08:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Susan!

I'm new too and a transplant to West Texas too hola.gif!  I can't imagine the pressure with TTC when your husband is not home!  My husband travels a lot for work (training, emergency response fire fighting, etc) so I can understand just a little bit of what you are dealing with. Ugh you poor thing!

I am trying to plan ahead and made an appt at a fertility clinic in El Paso with a 4 month lead time...by then we will have been TTC for a 14 cycles.

Wishing you baby dust and luck with your TWW! (I'm TWW too! 7 DPO)

#5 of 5 Old 09-22-2013, 08:56 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

:wLadyCraig! It makes me smile to see you and Starshine C connecting all ready. dust.gifto both of you for your TTC journeys.

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page