Hello! TTC, One Ovary & Hypothyroid - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-22-2013, 09:21 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello All,

I'm new! 

This looked like a great community to join for some moral support as I continue into the 11th cycle of TTC! 

I'm a graduate student, working full time...Certainly trying to keep my life contaminant free and organic, but live in a very remote part of Texas so the healthy options are often limited. 

TTC since Jan 2013, diagnosed hypothyroid in May...Right ovary and tube removed 10/2011 and hoping I'm still fertile!

thanks.gif 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2013, 09:53 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

:wand many good wishes on your TTC journey. Check our our TTC forums; the women there are so supportive! And with your interest in keeping your life containment free and organic, you'll probably also like our Mindful Home and Nutrition and Good Eating forums. But look around, there's lots of interesting conversations and support throughout our forums. :)

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

Old 09-22-2013, 10:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks HappyHappyMommy (say that 10 times fast and you are bound to have a smile on your face!)

I will certainly check out the other forums.... I'm taking an Ecotoxicology course right now and feeling inspired to learn more.

Old 09-22-2013, 03:07 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Craig View Post

Thanks HappyHappyMommy (say that 10 times fast and you are bound to have a smile on your face!)

Thanks for putting 10 smiles on my face! :):o:love:bgbounce:joy:):o:love:bgbounce:joy

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

User Tag List