this is NatureEdenMom - Mothering Forums
New Member? Introduce Yourself! > this is NatureEdenMom
NatureEdenMom's Avatar NatureEdenMom 12:20 AM 09-29-2013

:joyi live in Tahiti....5 kids,i girl 3 boys,,,2 sets twins,7 and 11....we are into all things natural such as no shoes,etc.,the proverbial GARDEN of eden without all that negativity in that proverb..our church is ALL Creation in the Universe....,our temple is ..our body,,, that contains the 13 chakras,,.our religion is simply Realization.....of the HEART..the REAL part of us.that ...has the .Love,the  compassion,the understanding,the empathy,humility,the Surrender,the Devotion and being ONE with the  Harmony of ALL..88888888888****************

".We've got to get ourselves  back to the Garden".....,this my mom said always,,and Joni knew her,and picked up that saying.,,

we have so  much to learn from OUR CHILDREN....THEY SHALL LEAD THE WAY...on that path back to the SOURCE...'.the greatest thing we will ever learn is to LOVE and be LOVED.in return ' Nat King Cole )

the child ren will teach us...it all flows from the SOURCE...REMEBER the MOMENT CALLED NOW.  SOURSE TAKES US THERE/////////////////////////Recognition and Gadituide .......for ........that great  GIFT of /////LIFE ......the BEAUTY is  EVERWHERE****HOW do you SEE ...it is a REFLECTION******************************Have we heard moody blues" in search of the lost chord "

/////////where is the GREATEST beauty,,,,,, ,where IS  Peace,happiness ,contentment,real satisfaction.?.is" it out there somewhere",or in another person.? or,up in thr sky? well,...try looking  ,INSIDE...not in a cave,or on a mountain top...we won't find it  there....find the Knowledge the  know-how..... to locate the Real Reality   INSIDE......then like a seed.............it  GROWS......so ......to realize your purpose for existance......///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////....... after a lot of practice....and Love,Surrender,Devotion,.......................................................................................///////////THEN///////////////////////////////////CLARITY***************************************"* True Love must be free....it's spirit cannot be...................bound to any THING......................like a bird it must have wings.................to soar beyond the sky....it's perfect heart   so high...................to the Source of Love it goes,,,,,,,,,,,and in going ,the Love grows..............and grows....................and grows."...//////////..........the recognition of the Light///////////the Love .............//////the Understanding///////////////////////////////////////the Balance************

NatureEdenMom's Avatar NatureEdenMom 12:45 AM 09-29-2013

sorry for the typos...i lost m lamp-light..and i am actually regestered as NaturelEdenMom ( no space )

HappyHappyMommy's Avatar HappyHappyMommy 08:39 PM 10-03-2013

:wHave you checked our Parenting Multiples forum? Also, with the ages of your children, it sounds like you'd really enjoy our Childhood Years and Preteens and Teens forum. Look around and join the conversations! :o

Up