Hi there! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 10-24-2013, 02:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi!

I'm a new mom to a 15 month old baby girl and having the time of my life! Working part time and hopefully next year moving to Indiana where I will be able to be full time at home and hoping to expand our family in the not to distant (but not too immediate) future :) Enjoy being outdoors, art, hiking, camping, all things literature, etc.

Tend to be a bit an the introverted side but always looking for an opportunity to form genuine connections with other people.

I'm hoping Richmond, IN proves to be a good transition for our family, though I have my reservations about a small town that's been in the decline for the past few years. Im really hoping being part of a smaller community will help us to form more grounded ties to other people and our community, Im hoping that's not just wishful thinking!

Anyone from Indiana? Around Richmond specifically? have any advice? tips? things I definitely need to and should never do??

Open to hearing from you moms out there!

#2 of 6 Old 10-26-2013, 10:26 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Welcome!!

I see your found the Connecting area for Indiana! 

Have you been to Life with a Toddler yet? 

I hope you enjoy Mothering!! There is so much support to be had here!!

#3 of 6 Old 10-29-2013, 02:10 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Lauren!

Thanks so much for saying hello! I have not been to Life with a Toddler, but I will check it out! Thank you so much!

Do you live in or around Indiana or know anyone that lives near Richmond, IN in particular?

#4 of 6 Old 10-29-2013, 05:08 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Hi!!   peace.gif

I do not live in Indiana, but I wanted to at least welcome you and make sure your thread got some attention!! I hope you can find some like minded folks in the Connecting forums! 

#5 of 6 Old 10-30-2013, 10:06 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks so much! I appreciate that! I'm hoping to connect to some folks in that area if at all possible! Keeping fingers crossed for good things!

Thanks again for the kind gesture and support!

#6 of 6 Old 10-30-2013, 02:34 PM

hi my name is ian and with my niece just given birth to a lovely baby boy if anything happens to him i av some people that could advice me

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page