1st time mom-new member - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-28-2013, 08:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello, my name is Maura and I just joined. I have a 21 month old little boy named John.

I'm always looking for natural remedies, healthy recipes and am doing my best to raise my son holistically.   We're working through issues with hitting and tantrums whenever the word "No" comes up or another child is playing with a toy he wants.  I just got the books:  Adventures in Gentle Discipline and Peaceful Parent, Happy Child.  Any advice from other moms would be greatly appreciated.

pokeyac likes this.
#2 of 4 Old 10-29-2013, 03:21 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Hello Maura! Welcome to Mothering! We are so happy that you are here. You may want to visit our Gentle Discipline forum to read what others have posted and to start a new thread and ask your own question. The link is below. I hope you enjoy being part of the community.

http://www.mothering.com/community/f/36/gentle-discipline

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 4 Old 11-10-2013, 07:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey my name is Alexis I'm the mothers of two ND 81\2 months pregnant wit my three children ND I join the group to meet new people
#4 of 4 Old 11-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)

Welcome to Mothering @mauradora and @alexis mcknight! We are glad to have you here. Be sure to let us know if we can help you find anything!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page