New and wishing to make contacts! Also moving to Byron Bay area (Australia)... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-29-2013, 01:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello all, I'm new on here and wishing to make contact with people. I'm pregnant with my second child (18 weeks) and have a nearly 4 year old. We breastfeed, co-sleep and parent gently. We are also moving soon to NSW (Australia) and would love to make contacts with other like-minded parents in the area - think we're looking at the Byron Bay area but maybe a bit further south. Has anyone any ideas how I could make more contacts there? Is there anyone on here from there?

This pregnancy is very different to the last one(!) and we are also doing it autonomously, unlike last time. We will be freebirthing and having no medical intervention throughout the pregnancy (unless I believe there is something wrong). Any others who have done this journey?

Thanks for reading! Love and light, Keean.

pokeyac likes this.
#2 of 2 Old 10-30-2013, 03:22 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
http://www.mothering.com/community/f/212/australia-and-new-zealand

http://www.mothering.com/community/a/join-a-due-date-club

Hello Keean! Welcome to Mothering! We are so happy to have you here. I have included some helpful links above to our Australia and New Zealand forum and the Due Date Clubs page. Those are 2 great places to start connecting with other moms in your area and who are due at the same time as you. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page