New, well kind of:) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 11-02-2013, 11:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Howdy. i havent been here in years. I was an active member before the birth and while I was pregnant with my now 7 year old, and for a couple years before him. Oddly, I cannot remember my user name for the life of me. I went through my divorce here,as well as buried a child,  and somehow veered away. I have had an emotional heart breaking year. My younger 4 boys were kidnapped by my ex husband, and this past June I suffered a 13 week miscarriage. Not sure why, as i normally have perfect and very easy pregnancies. I a with a new SO, and we are in the process of TTC. I know it is to help me heal with the loss of my children, but that doesnt change the fact that I want  another baby. It is what it is I suppose. However, I am much older, 37, and am hoping that the amount of children I have had (6) and my age do not play any part in anything going a muck. My hunny has low T tho, so while I am very fertile, Im not sure how this will affect our TTC. He is on the andro patch, but it doesnt always "help" in that department. 

Anyhow, it is very nice to be here, and I hope to make many friends. I live in Lehighton PA, Carbon County, about 30 minutes from Allentown. I am friendless, lol. My hunny is from here, I am a transplant and have only been here about 8 months. 

Momma of 6 beautiful boys.4 stolen, one buried, one a grown man.(20) Starting life again, TTC.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 11-02-2013, 04:04 PM

Our stories have some similarities! I have 4 girls with a not so lovely x (I'm so sorry about your boys, I have gone through very short periods of him not giving them back to me but thankfully have always gotten them back). I also miscarried (about 2y ago), at 14 weeks, and have always had uncomplicated pregnancies. I am also 37! I know how you feel about the sense of loss (for me, just the miscarriage). I have felt like something was missing. I am now pregnant, and feeling really old! I wish you luck ttc!! I am in Ohio:) 

Oh, and I'm new to this as well! 

#3 of 7 Old 11-03-2013, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

Its very nice to meet you:) We do sound very similar. Enjoy your new pregnancy!!! When are you due?

Momma of 6 beautiful boys.4 stolen, one buried, one a grown man.(20) Starting life again, TTC.
#4 of 7 Old 11-07-2013, 10:39 AM

May 15, technically. But I always go at least two weeks longer, so I will probably just tell people early June;) 

#5 of 7 Old 11-07-2013, 12:52 PM - Thread Starter

Same here, my babies cook on average an extra 2 weeks:)

#6 of 7 Old 11-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)

HI and Welcome Back!!

Glad that you found your way back again. I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your ex.  That sounds heartbreaking indeed.  Let us know if you need any help finding anything at all.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#7 of 7 Old 11-10-2013, 10:55 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you:)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page