New here and expecting for the first time! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 11-28-2013, 10:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Greetings! (and Happy Thanksgiving!!)

I am 5 wks. pregnant and expecting my FIRST!!!  I came here from another board that I chose to leave due to too much negativity and too many rude comments in regards to my attempts to have a 'natural and organic' pregnancy. From what I can see this board should suit my needs much better and I am looking forward to conversing with other women who are taking these extra steps as well.  Looking forward to sharing in this amazing journey with all of you and to gaining insight from this community.

Best wishes everyone for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

#2 of 4 Old 11-29-2013, 07:50 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

:wand congratulations on your pregnancy! I too found this site because I had surfed over other sites and wasn't comfortable with the negativity; I was so happy to find Mothering and continue every day to appreciate the positivity here. I recommend that you join your due date club so you can meet other moms due the same month you are. Also, you might really like our I'm Pregnant forum and our Mindful Home forums, but check out all the forums because there are great conversations in all the forums. :)

itsmommyme likes this.

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 4 Old 12-08-2013, 07:28 AM

How exciting!!  You have found a great place----the Mothering world is full of positive women and amazing birth stories.  If you are interested I always recommend reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth and Spiritual Midwifery----also both so inspiring for birthing.  I have read both in every one of my pregnancies and sometimes I peruse them in between!  They are awesome! You should have an amazing pregnancy---one of the first things we all learn is how to create boundaries around us and leave the negativity outside!  Good for you for choosing positive thoughts in birthing!

Debby

www.spiritualbirthing.com

#4 of 4 Old 12-08-2013, 06:04 PM

1st timer here as well, just wanted to say congrats and happy pregnancy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page