Off Grid New Mom - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 12-30-2013, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello Mothering. I am an expecting, FTM due in July. Ive been stalking around Mothering for years but never felt a need to join. Ive hit 13 months and am starting to feel a little secluded from  progressive moms. I live very far out, off grid in the mountains in New Mexico and most of the people I spend time with are childless. Figured this would be a good place to ask my silly questions and start getting to know other women who might not so heavily judge or question my choices about a midwife, home birth, natural parenting, etc.I commute in everyday to teach Pre-k for the public schools. You would think this would be a great place to find other moms but when I am there I am with my students. My socializing consists of smiles and hellos in the hallways. When the day is over my husband and head immediately head back in to our dogs and our mountains. Other interests include: building projects, herbalism, naturalism, good music, real food and exploration adventuring.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-30-2013, 12:04 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)

Hi and Welcome to Mothering!!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!  Make sure you join a Due Date Club if you haven't already. :) 

You might also like to check out our Off Grid/Country Living forum as well as our New Mexico forum. :) 

Let us know if you need anything at all. :)

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page