Long time lurker from DS - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-10-2014, 09:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi, I'm Rachael. I've used the site for different purposes on occasion throughout the last 3 years. I recognize many of you from diaperswappers.com, where my name is CaptainUnderpants'Mom!

My husband and I have one son, age 2, and are expecting our next sometime in August. We live in southeast Alabama and operate the local NOCIRC center (http://www.facebook.com/nocircofalabama). Because we're really involved in intactivism, I am very happy that Mothering users seem more open about the issue than in many other online parenting communities.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you, and who knows, maybe I can connect with some local moms?

If you have any questions, I'm an open book! Thanks for having me :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-11-2014, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

:w Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy, Rachael! I recommend that you join your due date club and it sounds like you might also like our Alabama forum and our Intactavism forum.

Let us know if you have any questions as you settle in.

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page