Introduction - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 02-20-2014, 10:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm Cait and I'm 24 and currently doing the hardest and most rewarding and humbling "job" there is-- taking care of my son Rowan who is 10 months old (born 04/14/2013) He is joyful, silly and bright. I attended school for 3+ years before finding out we were expecting and then through that process solidifying that my path is to witness and help when needed mamas and babies through the birth journey in the form of a homebirth midwife.

Originally from the east coast, moved to Portland temporarily but meeting up with partner in Denver once he settles our house there within the next month! smile.gif

I am interested in many topics including but not limited to: homebirth, breastfeeding, genital integrity, healthy eating/vegan, natural immunity, gender neutral parenting, cloth diapering, and currently very high on our agenda now that it has presented itself very fully, Elimination Communication.

I look forward to talking to others about any and all subjects and sharing our experiences and information with one another.

Peace love light magic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 02-21-2014, 08:49 AM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)

Welcome! You might want to look around t our veg and vegan area. There are great cooking ideas there! http://www.mothering.com/community/f/366/vegetarian-and-vegan

mayamade soap + apothecary for family + home Now with Pleasant Perineum Sitz Bath
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page