Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm new here, looking for some answers to my many many questions! wink1.gif
#2 of 5 Old 03-30-2014, 10:20 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Welcome to Mothering!  There are many different forums from trying to conceive to raising teens, parents as partners, etc.  Feel free to look around and jump right in!

#3 of 5 Old 03-31-2014, 05:23 AM

Hi im new aswel. Im fourteen weeks anything i can help you with??? Its my first so i might not be of much use lol
#4 of 5 Old 04-03-2014, 03:31 PM

Hi just wondeing if anyone can help. I am 22yrs and almost 15 weeks. My partner has completely gone off me i tried saying it to him and he said hes just worried. I feel like he hasnt been here for me at all since i got pregnant And i feel so insecure and alone. He used to be great. He never gives me compliments and rarely says he loves me. Im at a time when i need him the most and i am starting to resent him. Anyone else been thru this
#5 of 5 Old 04-04-2014, 08:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Welcome EagerBeaver!
So sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch w/your boyfriend at such a big time in your life! 
Feel free to visit the Parents as Partners forum where you may find support or at least comisseration! http://www.mothering.com/community/f/41/parents-as-partners

Also join your due date club so you can chat with other mamas due at the same time as you! http://www.mothering.com/community/f/19/im-pregnant

:Hug

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page