1st time (praying) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 09:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
very new here ; 6 weeks since period and last week I began to be super sick nauseous light headed, I've been so emotional fiancé is ready to leave. No appetite, increased sex drive, I smell everything. Also super sleepy and sick during the day but insomnia and munchies at night, areolas are darker and I keep forgetting stuff . Two negative one positive pee tests. Oh super thirsty, but can only keep acidic stuff down water and Pepsi and my dew all taste like metal ( nvr happened before ) gosh please help tell me what to do lol first baby I hope
Also periods are very regular and something's been up for weeks
Am I dying or pg???
#2 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 10:00 PM

Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Well I hope you are not dying... Lol go get a blood test done tomarrow!
#3 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 10:08 PM - Thread Starter

Soonest dr appt is April 23!! I'm also usually messy and I felt an OCD kick in about 8 days ago I haven't stopped cleaning
#4 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 10:14 PM

Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Can you go to a walk I clinic?
Hugs, and keep us posted.
#5 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 10:16 PM - Thread Starter

Unfortunately no I'm kinda stuck waiting and I wanna pull my hair out!
#6 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 10:23 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Hang in there Mama! 

You may want to go "hang out" with some other mamas that are in the same place as you-check out one of the trying to conceive threads-they'll have good ideas on how to keep busy til your doc appt.

http://www.mothering.com/community/f/178/trying-to-conceive

And do try to keep busy and not dwelling on symptoms, you'll only drive yourself nuts :Hug

tracyamber and maddielynn85 like this.

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
#7 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 10:25 PM - Thread Starter

Lol I wanted some "seasoned vets" opinions on my group of symptoms lol nestle baby.com has a checklist and I had them all
#8 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 10:35 PM

It sounds pretty promising to me! Was your pos test after your negative ones? What day of your cycle did you get or how many days past ovulation was it, if you know...?

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
#9 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 10:44 PM - Thread Starter

Last real period end date was feb 24
I was supposed to be ovulating/ fertile march 2-7 I had lots of sexy time all that week lol ( I have ovia tracker love it) then spotted 19th and 20 th of March pee test positive was second test (different brand) then got another negative real symptoms started around March 11
#10 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 10:49 PM

Ohhhh so you had a neg, a pos and a neg, no wonder you're confused lol I'd go with it personally! So many tests show false negatives. I think that happens more than false positives... Some just aren't sensitive enough to catch pregnancy so early even though they claim they can.. 

ETA (edited to add)-I think I'd test again sometime between now & your appt, since it has been a few weeks since you had your first pos-Your numbers should be increasing enough to show up on any test...

#11 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 10:54 PM - Thread Starter

I just have wanted one for a while
So screwed up with emotions right now lol
#12 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 11:03 PM

Totally understandable...  The best thing you can do for both you & baby is stay calm and unstressed. Do extra self care until your appt-reading a good book, going for a walk, taking a bubble bath-whatever it is that gets you in the chill zone.

maddielynn85 likes this.

#13 of 16 Old 04-09-2014, 11:27 PM - Thread Starter

I can't stop listening to country music and crying at commercials lol if I get through this sane I'll calm down
No I've been napping a lot
#14 of 16 Old 04-10-2014, 02:07 AM

Hello Maddie :)  Welcome to our community. I really feel for you, for I have a family member with OCD so can understand at least in part what you're going through. The other ladies here will keep you under their wing. :) It's really good you have joined; I'm a newbie, too, learning lots and having fun here.

All the best. And thanks for 'following' me. :)

Alex

tracyamber likes this.
#15 of 16 Old 04-10-2014, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter

Hi spider pig got your prvt msg do you have answerbag? Where are you from ?
Today's symptoms are much better with nausea but exhaustion is terrible can't keep my eyes open
#16 of 16 Old 04-10-2014, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddielynn85 View Post

Hi spider pig got your prvt msg do you have answerbag? Where are you from ?
Today's symptoms are much better with nausea but exhaustion is terrible can't keep my eyes open

Hello Lovely  :)

Seeing you can't answer my pvt mess, I'll reply to you here.

I live in West Sussex, but commute to the farm that's further north of the Worthing district. This is because our farm got badly hit with last winter's ghastly floods and in places it's a cross between a quagmire and a cesspit. I'm a Brit girl who is adopted to a Russian oligarch. Call her a harridan and a hardass, but I love her to bits. :nut I'll PM you my email addy if it's of any help.

How are you getting on in the forums? It's all a bit confusing at first, but there are some lovely mums here only too willing to help. I'm so pleased you found the site. :)

maddielynn85 likes this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page