Greetings from England! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-13-2014, 06:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up Greetings from England!

Hi guys & Gals

I hope no one minds me snooping around the forum but since ive had a jolly old poke around I thought i might join here, it looks great

Anyway, im Danii but my christian name is Danielle no one ever calls it me thesedays unless im in trouble :P..Im 24 years old (25 in about 2 weeks) and of course live in the (not so) merry land of England, here i live with my fiance of 4 years and our only son, Sebastian who has just turned 2 (last week)..We're currently waiting to try for our second child since we suffered a miscarriage in January and it sort of knocked us back all in all we've had 3 miscarriages (2 before my son was born)..since our most recent one fiance has been less than enthusiastic about the subject of another baby so..I have no choice but to wait for him which is tearing me apart as broodiness has set in with full vengeance :\

This place looks great, so im hoping ill settle in really well and hopefully make some new mummy friends to talk to since all my other friends have abandoned me on their quest for university :|

Okay, enough of my waffling and hopefully i shall talk to some of you very soon =)

Danii

Mum of 3 beautiful angels..Too good for this planet! - March '11 | May '11 | January '14 <\3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 06-13-2014, 11:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey there Danii!
You sound like a person I would love to be around! Then again, I've always had a love for England and a strong desire to go and I LOOOVE accents (you're typing tells me yours would be wonderful).

I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriages, and I know it's hard. I had a tubal pregnancy 2 years ago, had to have surgery, and it was the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. Six months later I found out I was pregnant with my 4 month old (stubborn but precious) daughter. There's always a silver lining so don't give up. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'll be here. I just joined a few weeks ago and Mothering is wonderful! You'll love it.

I'm Shellie by the way. From way down south in the U.S. of A. Very nice to meet you!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page