Hello to all - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-24-2014, 12:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello to all

I am just wanting to introduce myself. My name is Jordan and I recently had a baby on May 10th. Her name is Maddox Anne and she was 27 weeks 4 days when the doctor decided to do an emergency c section. Her growth rate was the size of a 24 week old and she was 1lb 6.5oz when she was born. I have two step children, as well. Both girls and one is 7 the other soon to be 12. I have hopefully just 8 more weeks before I get to bring the youngest one home. We all miss her dearly. I am just hoping to get some great support and see how others have dealt with having a baby in the NICU since this is my first baby. There have been a lot of ups and downs and many sad days, . which I have heard its normal. It can be a struggle though when nobody around me knows how I feel since they haven't gone through it. I am hoping this mothering forum will help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 06-24-2014, 10:20 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Hello and welcome! What a traumatic start to your baby's life. Best wishes to her and your family. Have you checked out our NICU and Preemie parenting forum?http://www.mothering.com/forum/371-n...mie-parenting/

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page