Hi - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-26-2014, 07:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Smile Hi

Hi ladies,

I'm new here, and glad to have found the community! About me: I am an artist, art educator, and nature-lover. I'm from Michigan, currently living in Maryland. This is my first pregnancy, and I'm enjoying the journey so far. I'm in week 24, and wishing I knew some pregnant women to talk with about this wild transformation.

Glad to be here,

Meghan
#2 of 4 Old 06-27-2014, 08:48 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Hello Meghan! I am not currently pregnant anymore/yet but wanted to welcome you anyway. Congratulations on having passed the halfway point of your pregnancy. Enjoy your sleep while you still can! Have you joined the Due Date Group for your due date month yet?

I have four children; I'm from the Midwest and I'm now in the South with my family. Feel free to check out two groups I help lead, "TV Free and Loving It" and "Stay at Home Moms". There's also "Wee Bookworms" - it's not too early to start reading to your child.

Have a great day!

May God bless you and His Blessed Mother Mary keep you!  :-)

#3 of 4 Old 06-27-2014, 05:09 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Hello everyone! I am 33, married for 11 years, and a stay at home mom to a 5 year old little girl. Currently we live in Northern KY. I work from home doing customer service (and soon book keeping) for my friend's Amazon business and will start a 6 hour a week job merchandising greeting cards. I am a beginning homeschooler, that would like to go a Waldorf direction. I have had a C-section and a home birth where I labored in the water. I do not vaccinate, and try a more natural approach (though not as good as I would like about foods). I love reading, gardening, cooking, sewing, things I like. I would love the be a postpartum doula and lactation consultant, and when my daughter is older, a midwife.
#4 of 4 Old 07-12-2014, 01:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Megannec,

Welcome to the forums! Congratulations on your pregnancy, and I wish you the best of the luck the rest of the way.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page