Hi there :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 08-16-2014, 05:12 AM - Thread Starter

Location: Nestled in a little space on the West Coast of Tasmania
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi there :)

Whilist I have browsed through this site over the years, it has been a long time since I visited. After browsing for a forum to join today with natural parenting as a main priority I came to signing up to this one today.

I've been making a lot of changes in my families life lately and although thoroughly supported by my other half, feeling a little lonely in my choices to raise my family with friends and family as none really stand with the same values that I have and hope to achieve.

I'm really hoping to connect to other members and get some great advice, ideas, venting as well as sharing the successes of my strive to have a more simple, creative and natural life.

I have three children, The Boy who is 8, the Little Poppet who is 4 and our wee little Mister Mister who is almost a month off turning 1. We live in a little corner of Tasmania, Australia and couldn't imagine to live anywhere else for now.

Looking forward to getting to know a few hopefully and joining in as much as possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 08-16-2014, 02:05 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Welcome littleindietribe! Congratulations on making positive changes in your life. You've come to the right place for support! Have a look around and get comfortable. If you have any questions about the community or hos to use the forums, just let us know.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page