Mothering Forum banner

Seeking post csection support!

616 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  steve smith 
#1 ·
Hello! I'm new here. I have two beautiful girls, 2 years old and 2 months old. Both of my girls were supposed to be born at birth centers and both times I had to be transported to the hospital during the pushing stage. This last time resulted in a csection. My labors progress very quickly but once I start pushing things get stuck-literally lol! My first daughter was born via vacuum after 5 hours of pushing and my youngest had to be taken via csection after 3.5 hours of pushing. Her head was face up and just too big to get through. Though I'm thankful for healthy children, I am so disappointed that my dream for a natural birth has yet to happen and maybe never will! I joined this group looking for support and someone who has had a similar experience!

#3 ·
:w

Hugs to all :grouphug I ended up with c sections too despite doing everything possible to avoid it. It still makes me angry sometimes. But, it is what it is. I focused on breastfeeding and was very successful at that. Life (and kids) don't always turn out the way we plan. Mourn and move on. Life is for living.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.