Mothering Forum banner

Mom to 11 kids, saying hi.....

4K views 46 replies 43 participants last post by  mom2mygirls 
#1 ·
I just wanted to post an intro and say hi. I have posted here before as Christi_Mom10, now _Mom11 hoping sonn to up that to _Mom12
. I am 33 and have giving birth to my 11 kiddos, we are TTC#12. I have a good friend who posts here, Karenpl. My DH Dave is 37 and we live in Southern California. We have 6 girls and 5 boys thus far, we hope for a few more kiddos. I just wanted to say hi to everyone!!!
Christi Mama to 11, TTC #12.

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome! Your family is awesome. It reminds me of my dh's family, he is number 6 out of 14. Makes for a fun holiday season.

#15 ·
Hi Christi!

I loved your pictures (you or whoever took them is a great photographer). I have a question for you: how do manage your children's needs for space/ privacy (I'm assuming you don't have a 10 bedroom house!). I would like to have more but at four kids + 2 parents with three bedrooms, and no extra rooms (or even large closets!) that could be turned into bedrooms, I feel like we're at critical mass.

Again you've got a beautiful family! Those picures made my day.

#25 ·
Hi,
sorry it took me so long to respond. TY all very much.

Angel, lol they might fall over, lol.

We live in a 4 bedroom house, the bedroom are very very large. So the kids share. I now can't remember any other questions at all, lol.

I am NOT PREGNANT with #12 yet, we are trying though, we are on cycle #7 and I am 1 DPO

Christi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.