Is wihsmom out there somewhere?? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
1  2  3
New Member? Introduce Yourself! > Is wihsmom out there somewhere??
mamadawg's Avatar mamadawg 05:33 PM 03-25-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk
Mommadaug...I love dogs...see my sig. I have 7!!And sorry kitty...no cats
Well, you're forgiven then. 7 dogs!! Wow. I'd love to have 7 dogs...not in this house though. If we had some land to let them run around on, I'd like a lot of dogs. Two dogs and two toddlers is enough for now, though.

I like cats a lot too. We're don't have any right now because my last one died last July and we're waiting for the puppy to grow up a bit until we get another. I do have to admit that I favor big, dopey dogs over anything though. I love all animals...*sigh*...even our own HelloKitty. I'm contractually bound to like her through the weekend, so I have to say that. (Her lawyers are sharks!! : )

Back on topic: wihsmom hasn't been on since March 14. I wonder if she took the money and ran? Although, if I was her, I'm not sure I'd come back if this thread was waiting for me...

tiredmum's Avatar tiredmum 05:45 PM 03-25-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaryLLL
No, b/c 40% of mdc posters have never posted. So, they would be the last, um, 40% of pages!

Right? Did I do my math right?
Good to know, GOOD TO KNOW!!! I just looked and I am on page 210 of 1659 pages!!! Sweet :

Well now see I had to edit because this post alone must have moved me to ahhh lets see 209!!!
shalena's Avatar shalena 05:48 PM 03-25-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKitty
I think she's more of a PM kind of girl.

tricia80's Avatar tricia80 08:23 PM 03-25-2006
:
aisling's Avatar aisling 03:53 PM 03-26-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia80
:
:
HelloKitty's Avatar HelloKitty 04:40 PM 03-26-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadawg
I love all animals...*sigh*...even our own HelloKitty. I'm contractually bound to like her through the weekend
Is it a whole weekend now?!?!?! Man, I thought it was only a day. This is the longest weekend of my life!!

I have two dogs and 3 cats. I love them all Our fish however I couldn't care less about.

No word from our famous 50,000th member yet. I thought about PMing but then thought, it's more interesting to see if she comes back on her own!
mamadawg's Avatar mamadawg 04:49 PM 03-26-2006
Don't worry. I just re-read the contract and it said "until midnight Sunday, March 26." So it's over. Phew. That was painful.
HelloKitty's Avatar HelloKitty 04:50 PM 03-26-2006
Oh thank Goddess!!!

You stink Mamadawg, have you been drinking out of the toilet again?

Wow, that felt good.
mamadawg's Avatar mamadawg 04:53 PM 03-26-2006
:

No, that's booze.

You've got some litter between your toes, Kitty. I think you're going to have to stay outside from now on. You keep tracking litter all over the place. :
Victorian's Avatar Victorian 09:13 PM 03-26-2006
you guys are so funny. I didn't know you had two dogs MD, I thought it was just the puppy.

I'm sittin' pretty on page 8 with all the cool people.

Wihdmom - come visit with us!
Sandrine's Avatar Sandrine 09:48 PM 03-26-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadawg
Don't worry. I just re-read the contract and it said "until midnight Sunday, March 26." So it's over. Phew. That was painful.
aren't we still sunday??? so the insults should wait, no? so still 4hrs to go on my time.
annakiss's Avatar annakiss 12:46 PM 04-04-2006

1  2  3

Up