Mothering Forum banner

Newbie...recommended by a friend...

743 views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  Kidzaplenty 
#1 ·
I recently just found out I'm expecting my first and a friend of mine recommended checking out the board. So, here I am. Looking forward to meeting you all and learning all about this...

#6 ·
Hi - Welcome to the Boards! I wish I'd found them when I was first pregnant (instead of when my 2nd was 8 months old)...I've learned so much here!

Congrats on your pregnancy! Please do come down to the Case Against Circumcision board when you get the chance - lots of very important information there for parents-to-be.

Welcome again!

#10 ·
Naomi....heh, heh, heh!!!

Imagine my delight in seeing you here!!! Yay!!!

Well, welcome to MDC and all of its' glorious mamas and discussions. I love, love, love it here and usually post at, oh look, late at night. Gee wonder why!?!?!

Anywhooo, I'm glad that you found your way here and I hope to bumping into you on the boards soon.

BTW, another crunchy mama and myself will be setting up a table at the Tradeshow for Natural Family Living. We will have a bf lounge (still trying to figure out how we are going to manage that one), different kinds of babywearing methods, various cd (cloth diapers), bf literature, non-circ lit, gd (gentle discipline) lit and various natural mama/child rearing goodies.

Call me and I'll fill you in....I was kinda thinking that maybe another mama I know, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, might be interested in doing something on pg/baby/birthing photog opps. KWIM?

#11 ·
Hello, new to the forum... spent a lot of time on it one night reading the spiritual threads and was intrigued so I signed up.
Now, how does this work? Do I have to come back to check replies or will my email get a message telling me I have replies? I just don't know how to check back so often and also am a little overwhelmed at ALL the threads. There is SO much here. It is wonderful and intimidating.
Aud

#15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by cdnmom View Post
Naomi....heh, heh, heh!!!

Imagine my delight in seeing you here!!! Yay!!!

Well, welcome to MDC and all of its' glorious mamas and discussions. I love, love, love it here and usually post at, oh look, late at night. Gee wonder why!?!?!

Anywhooo, I'm glad that you found your way here and I hope to bumping into you on the boards soon.

BTW, another crunchy mama and myself will be setting up a table at the Tradeshow for Natural Family Living. We will have a bf lounge (still trying to figure out how we are going to manage that one), different kinds of babywearing methods, various cd (cloth diapers), bf literature, non-circ lit, gd (gentle discipline) lit and various natural mama/child rearing goodies.

Call me and I'll fill you in....I was kinda thinking that maybe another mama I know, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, might be interested in doing something on pg/baby/birthing photog opps. KWIM?
You're on!!! Drop me a line...BTW..where is this being held???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.