Mothering Forum banner

Hi from St. Louis, MO

598 views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  varaonaid 
#1 ·
Hi there, everyone!

I have been lurking for a bit, but finally realized that I would like to be involved instead of just reading.
I am a SAHM to a beautiful 18-month old boy, Benjamin.
I also work one day a week as a private speech-language pathologist. I am happily married to my DH, Aaron.

I first found MDC
when I discovered the thread to all of your amazing birth stories. Although I had a mostly wonderful natural birth with my son, there were some things that I still needed to come to peace with. After I started reading some of your stories, I was finally able to embrace my inner birthing self, and find peace with the mental chaos that is part of birthing a baby into this world.

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you to all of the brave women here who have shared their stories of birthing life into this world. Someday
soon I hope to add my own story. Until then, please know that your stories are treasures, and that sharing them have helped at least this one mama come to love and understand her own birth story.

Thanks

Emily

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.