Who Else is starting w/ a Kindergartner this coming year? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 95 Old 07-22-2009, 08:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My oldest son is turning five this month, and we will be getting back to "school-y" stuff this fall. We will be "doing" Kindergarten.

Reading and literature: We will continue slowly learning about phonics and working on reading (his interest, his pace). I will try to read to them as much as I can during the day. DH also reads to them almost every night from a chapter book (right now it's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).

We are deliberately NOT doing handwriting practice or any math curriculum-- that would be too much structure for us at this age, IMO. Plenty of math talk and exploration comes up in our daily life.

We will do "circle time" with him and his younger brother, my preschooler, almost every day. Circle time takes about 30 minutes, and during circle time we will sing a few songs, reinforce themes and ideas they are focusing on in Sunday school, talk about the weather, the calendar, and then do a little activity (usually arts and crafts something).

DH and I are also starting (again) to learn Spanish, so I will be sharing that with the boys, somehow, too. Maybe work some of that into circle time.

We will go for nature walks as much as we can, and also we have a membership to a couple of local museums.

I would like to get DS into gymnastics or martial arts or something as well, but I don't know if we will be able to afford it this year.

I think that about covers it. I am excited for the coming school year.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#62 of 95 Old 07-23-2009, 04:35 AM

dd will turn 5 in october, so she's not required to register until next year. i would start her in a couple of weeks with the school system, but i'm 36 weeks pg and there's no point in starting now only to stop for 6 weeks in a month or so. so we'll start up mid October with Ambleside's Year 0 program. i really like the CM method based on what i've read, so we'll give that a try. she already reads and writes so i'm more interested in getting her to love to read more books and we'll probably start regular math exercises too.

s momsling.GIF - JW asl.gif writing geek.gif wifey to j aaman.gif  (11/03) and cd.gif  homeschool.gif  knit.gif sewmachine.gif read.gif mommy to s dreads.gif (10/04), l kewl.gif (8/08), j diaper.gif (8/09), and little s boc.gif (12/12)

#63 of 95 Old 07-23-2009, 09:35 AM

My second dd is starting K this year, and we're starting to learn at home again (enrolled dd1 in public halfway through the school year because of my health) We are using the OH virtual academy, so we are ps at home here. But my oldest, we were independent hsing her until we had to enroll her and we used a huge variety of things, we had soooo much fun too with it. We did lapbooking and unit studies, alone with Sonlight materials (and a few failed math and reading programs before we completely gave up on that area lol) We are really looking forward to this year, it marks the beginning of our kids never being in a ps again as long as dh and I are both alive (at least, one that they will have to ride the bus to get to, the va is about as close to a ps as I wish to ever get)

Cat- FT ministry student and Sonlight hsing momma to a wild crew of girls
Melissa 4/03, Lydia 5/04, Kimberly 1/06, and Jordan 9/07

And waiting impatiently on baby Isaiah ******* to appear around 3/12

#64 of 95 Old 07-23-2009, 10:20 AM

My ds will turn 5 in August of this year, and shortly after his birthday, we'll start "kindergarten" at home.

We are a very nature-based family. We hike deep into the forests at least once a week, and have found so many wonderful ways to incorporate hands-on learning into our hikes.

We also do lots of reading together as a family. I have a loose set of ideas for a kindy curriculum, but we are following my son's lead. Right now, he is very interested in nature, animals and science.

Even though we've been learning together all along, my son knows we'll "start" kindergarten after his first birthday, and he's been saying, "I'm so excited! I can't wait!"
#65 of 95 Old 07-23-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrachick83 View Post
dd will turn 5 in october, so she's not required to register until next year. i would start her in a couple of weeks with the school system, but i'm 36 weeks pg and there's no point in starting now only to stop for 6 weeks in a month or so. so we'll start up mid October with Ambleside's Year 0 program. i really like the CM method based on what i've read, so we'll give that a try. she already reads and writes so i'm more interested in getting her to love to read more books and we'll probably start regular math exercises too.
We're doing Ambleside year 0, too! : I get so excited about it!

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#66 of 95 Old 07-24-2009, 02:22 PM

We are starting Kinder this year. We've been happily doing preschool at a school...but now it is time to take the plunge.

I'm scared to death.

So far...we have the Five in a Row and Muquon math. I feel like I pretty much have NO IDEA what I'm doing or how to go about all this.

Every day I keep meaning to figure SOMETHING out...I just haven't yet.

Welcome to the Real World she said to me, condescendingly, take a seat. Take your life; plot it out in black and white.
#67 of 95 Old 07-24-2009, 05:08 PM

We are gearing up for kindergarten here!

I'm so excited!!!

(we are using Enki, OM and some other random things as far as curriculum goes)

Blissful Mama to DD-(5), DS-(6) and someone new due in November!
#68 of 95 Old 07-24-2009, 05:41 PM

I think I have our curriculum picked out...well really only using a curric for math (Math U See) & reading (Hooked on phonics & Click N Read) the rest is a little of this & a little of that.

I am stumped on history/social studies. I am trying to stay relax so I am not interested in an intense history of the world curric. We do have a US map, a globe, some US state & president flashcards, Magic Tree House books & some videos about firefighters & trains...other than that I don't know what to look for. What are you doing in these areas?

Our state standards are:
- recognize US symbols (flag, eagle, white house etc..)
- understand the idea of being a good citizen
- recognize people in the community & what they do (police, fire, doctor, etc...)
- use a calendar
- understand that history relates to people & places of other times

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

#69 of 95 Old 07-24-2009, 07:00 PM

We are getting closer to a final curriculum for PreK/K!!

Horizons Preschool - Bible, tracing, writing, arts/crafts
Singapore Earlybird B - math
Horizons Phonics/Reading K - phonics and reading

I don't have to report until 6 years old so we'll see where it goes!
#70 of 95 Old 07-28-2009, 12:49 AM

We're following the curriculum "Home Education Curriculum: Kindergarten" - it's a very easy (but literature intensive compared to several I've seen) curriculum that is very early childhood appropriate.... We're supplementing with The Ordinary Parent's Guide to Teaching Reading and then I will add in First Language Lessons (level 1) once we're several more lessons into OPGTR. We are also doing the Get Ready, Get Set, and Go for the Code books and will soon begin the Explode the Code series.
I also supplement with extra math practice in the form of worksheets (my DD loooooooooves them lol) and I'll be going more into time and money practice as well.
#71 of 95 Old 07-28-2009, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish4ever View Post
We're following the curriculum "Home Education Curriculum: Kindergarten" - it's a very easy (but literature intensive compared to several I've seen) curriculum that is very early childhood appropriate....
I would love to get this, but can't seem to find it for an affordable price. I got the 1st grade level, but it's a bit too advanced for my 1st grader (she's a bit behind grade wise.)

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
#72 of 95 Old 07-28-2009, 05:49 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Well it's 4 months later and I'm back... in full planning mode for next year and with a different perspective than my last post. For one, Core Knowledge is OUT and Moving Beyond The Page is in. I liked concept 1 so much I bought the remaining 5-7 level manuals/workbooks. So there's that. It's a max of an hour/day--so it leaves us an awful lot of room for other stuff.

I'm going to build around that using activities and read-alouds from "What your Kindergartner Needs to Know".

Sticking with Saxon math. We love it. We're finishing K and I've bought 1st grade. (that's another 15-20 mins/lesson 3-4 times/week)

He gets enough handwriting through his OT. I'm so over it.

Beyond that, it's all enrichment stuff. We're diving HARD into foreign language--following his interest in it (since said interest has lasted beyond 6mo). We're going to see about Spanish and French (I speak French and we all need to learn Spanish).

If he's still into the violin after his summer lessons, we'll do that.

And this year we're really going to work on his gross motor skills since they were noted concerning during his evals this year (he's been special ed for 2 years). He'll continue with his 30 mins/week swimming and we're adding 1 hour/week at "MyGym" (kind of a multifaceted gross motor fun class).

Last, we're adding more nature to the deal. A pp said they hike deep into the woods once/week and I honestly don't know why we don't do that more. So I'm going to get a backpack for the baby and give it a go! The reservation has a nature center that runs 1-hour activities for 4-6yos and hopefully we'll get in early enough to sign up for the really messy water stuff (finding salamanders and the like).

I think that's plenty. He wants to do a Creative Drama class for K-2 but I'm thinking it may be a bit much.

That being said, if the schedule proves to be too overwhelming (and really, it sounds worse than it is--we had a similar situation this past year), the actual school-y stuff gets ditched in favor of the other activities... this year.

Heather - Wife , Mommy  & Health & Wellness Educator, Speaker & Consultant 

Dairy, soy & corn free with limited gluten... yes, really. And journeying towards peace.  Blogging about both.

Let me guide you to find the food and lifestyle choices...
#73 of 95 Old 07-28-2009, 06:05 PM

I'm so glad this thread is getting active again. :

I am definitely looking for a good globe that a younger child can use for DS this upcoming year. Any ideas for a good one or should I just get a regular one?

I am going to incorporate letterboxing/geocaching into homeschool fun somehow.

Looking for ideas for writing..any links to good sites with free worksheets? isn't there a site where you can make your own?

Definitely giving Saxon math a go!!!

Oh we are going to make up our own bookclub too..not sure how exactly but something with a common theme of some sort each month..then we'll do activities/fieldtrip..

what do you feel are essential kindergarten skills? (I will post mine later when I have more time)

we also are using herbal roots and learning about plants,botany, biology,etc.!

#74 of 95 Old 07-28-2009, 06:10 PM

we have been talking alot about laws, basic US geography, the moon landing, space exploration, the president and what the police do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciascl View Post

I am not sure what else..and obviously some overlap into sciences..

I am stumped on history/social studies. I am trying to stay relax so I am not interested in an intense history of the world curric. We do have a US map, a globe, some US state & president flashcards, Magic Tree House books & some videos about firefighters & trains...other than that I don't know what to look for. What are you doing in these areas?

Our state standards are:
- recognize US symbols (flag, eagle, white house etc..)
- understand the idea of being a good citizen
- recognize people in the community & what they do (police, fire, doctor, etc...)
- use a calendar
- understand that history relates to people & places of other times

#75 of 95 Old 07-28-2009, 11:24 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmoon View Post
what do you feel are essential kindergarten skills?
In general? I'm not sure I have any. I kind of feel like the "educating before the age of 7" theory has proven to work so well (look at Finland) that I'm really just following my kid when it comes to academics. But if he weren't bent on teaching himself math and already reading at much higher grade level, we wouldn't be bothering with it. Seriously.

And I guess this is why the enrichment stuff I'm planning takes priority over academics if time doesn't accommodate all of them.

I know the majors for our district are:

* Knowing letters and letter sounds
* Starting to print letters (with end of year doing so on a drawn line)
* Understanding "pulse"/beat in music (being able to pick up the beat and clap with it)
* Knowing the primary colors and understanding they can be combined to make secondary colors
* Being able to tell time (on the hour--not the increments)
* Identifying coins
* Counting to 100
* Understanding that a map is a way of knowing where something is

I can't remember the rest. It came up during my argument that my son didn't need to attend a classroom program to receive SpEd services since he's so far ahead that he'd be bored and therefore misbehaved.

Heather - Wife , Mommy  & Health & Wellness Educator, Speaker & Consultant 

Dairy, soy & corn free with limited gluten... yes, really. And journeying towards peace.  Blogging about both.

Let me guide you to find the food and lifestyle choices...
#76 of 95 Old 07-30-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheelimama View Post
I would love to get this, but can't seem to find it for an affordable price. I got the 1st grade level, but it's a bit too advanced for my 1st grader (she's a bit behind grade wise.)

The book series "Learn at Home" is VERY, VERY similar. In fact, I think that McGraw Hill bought out the series from Instructional Fair/TS Denison and then replaced it with that series. It's pretty good and has color worksheets and stuff - the layout is a little more user friendly and you can find those books for $10 or so shipped used on abebooks, amazon, half.com, etc

For the HEC: K, you might check homeschoolclassifieds.com
#77 of 95 Old 07-30-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish4ever View Post
The book series "Learn at Home" is VERY, VERY similar. In fact, I think that McGraw Hill bought out the series from Instructional Fair/TS Denison and then replaced it with that series. It's pretty good and has color worksheets and stuff - the layout is a little more user friendly and you can find those books for $10 or so shipped used on abebooks, amazon, half.com, etc

For the HEC: K, you might check homeschoolclassifieds.com
Thank you! I looked at the preview on Amazon and you're right, it does appear to be pretty similar.

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
#78 of 95 Old 07-30-2009, 11:47 AM

I guess I am even though it doesn't really feel like it. Nothing serious just play stuff.

DD1 is going to be 4 in December and has surpassed all the kindergarten knowledge stuff, she's already reading and she's been asking to "do school" so I've picked three themes based on her interests to explore this year; dinosaurs, astronomy and the human body.

I have no plans on doing anything scheduled so much as I want a list of activities to do that we can pick from as she wants.

Here's what I've got so far. It's mostly reading and crafts.

Dinosaurs;

story books
non-fiction books (they have puzzles to put together and field guide stuff)
puzzles
stickers
paint a dinosaur
make play dough dinosaurs
make dino puppets
make dino fossils/tracks (with plaster of paris)
paper mache volcano
dig a fossil kit
misc crafts
dinosaurs movies

Human Body;

"Me and My Amazing Body"
"Big Book of the Human Body" pop up kinda book
stethoscope for listening to her heart

Astronomy;

"There's No Place Like Space"
viewing of planets, the moon, nebulas etc (we have a really great telescope)
viewing of meteor showers
make a model solar system

I'm still brainstorming so if anyone has any idea let me know.
#79 of 95 Old 07-30-2009, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilys_mom1 View Post
Anyone interested in doing some lapbooking together with our kinders this next year? We could have a book club and then do lapbooks for them. It would be fun to post them for all the kids to see.
Yes, we'd definitely be interested in doing this.
#80 of 95 Old 07-30-2009, 01:41 PM

Our oldest DD will be doing K this year. We've decided to use Tapestry of Grace and slow it to half pace. DD is half way through the second Explode the Code Book. And we're in Singapore Earlybird Math 2B. We're using Bob Books for readers and Dr. Seuss. We're dropping Handwriting Without Tears to use a more standard print. We'll probably continue to do a chapter or two a day out of another book for a read aloud as well. We'll do some science projects here and there. We may pick of First Language Lessons or Langauge Lessons for Little Ones at some point.

There's a PE class a twice a week and a Story Time/Art Project Class twice a month with our homeschooling group. We'll also do field trips once a month with our homeschooling group.
#81 of 95 Old 07-30-2009, 03:38 PM

My DD will be starting K this fall! I'm a little overwhelmed with our family schedule right now, BUT I hope everything will fall into place. Here is what our daily schedule MAY look like for hs:
Breakfast
Circle Time - Bible, Pledge of Allegiance, Calendar, weather, rhymes/songs
Read Aloud/Shared Reading
Language Arts
Free Play
Lunch
Quiet reading time (my DD LOVES to read and look at books)
Free Play
Hit up on other areas that we want to hit on that day/week.

In the evenings her and DH will be going through the Brand New Readers.

She has been interested in learning to play the violin so she will be starting lessons soon. She also participates in ballet and swim lessons so she will be doing those throughout the week. We live in the mountains so we also go on nature hikes and talk about everything around us.

Our language arts will touch art, science, history, ect... and we have plans to travel the world and discover the oceans, continients and defferent cultures.

What am I missing?

I was wanting more of a loose structure, but since I have to go back to work pt and will be going to school pt I NEED a schedule to go by.
#82 of 95 Old 08-22-2009, 08:02 AM

We are getting ready to dive in! I keep changing my mind on curriculum though! eek!

Btw, I wanted to ask what kind of phonics curriculum/activities/etc. will you be using? (if you are using phonics at all) Looking for something engaging...

heatherdeg- thanks for the list. I need to put mine together still, though I have a general idea..and it's just kindergarten. I am starting to stress a bit as I organize curriculum for the coming weeks. I just really fear I will forget something pertinent!

We have started some math and handwriting stuff thus far but just kinda easing into it.

#83 of 95 Old 08-22-2009, 10:38 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
We just finished the first week of K12! James liked all of the stuff I thought he would (animations, songs, classic LA curriculum) and is impatient with all the stuff I thought he might be (slow pace, more concrete examples than he requires to "get" the concept, etc.) The fact that the program assumes he is starting kindergarten as a total illiterate ticks him off no end - I wish we had been allowed to skip the first level of Phonicsworks. That said, the Phonicsworks kit itself is a good fit for his learning style, and once we make it to some material he doesn't know yet, I think he'll love it.

I have learned to read through the lessons and determine if I REALLY need to gather a a dozen pennies, a length of string, a hand mirror, two potatoes and a walnut to teach the material, or if it's something he is already familiar with and I should just hand him the damn workbook and get on with my life.

Handwriting Without Tears is not always without tears. I am really looking forward to getting OT services lined up for the year.

April: Hooked on Phonics was a tremendous success in this house - the map that tracks progress was a big motivator. And I got it for $30 on sale, which I though was a great value.
#84 of 95 Old 08-22-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
I just really fear I will forget something pertinent!
i have rebecca rupp's book "home learning year by year" and it is awesome!!! i refer to it throughout the year for both of my kids. she tells you what your child *should* know at each grade level (according to PS standards) & list resources that are very fun.

homeschooling mama to DD 10 & DS 7 blogging.jpg

#85 of 95 Old 08-22-2009, 11:17 AM

Thanks for the great suggestions ladies! I will check both of those out!

#86 of 95 Old 08-22-2009, 01:04 PM

Quote:

We are getting ready to dive in! I keep changing my mind on curriculum though! eek!

Btw, I wanted to ask what kind of phonics curriculum/activities/etc. will you be using? (if you are using phonics at all) Looking for something engaging...
We have Hooked On Phonics & DS likes it, but doesn't seem to be 'getting it' so we decided to do alot of pre-reading activites (comprehension, sequenceing, classifing etc..) and spend a lot of time with me reading to him. Maybe in Jan (new semester for us) I will reevaluate & start on the phonics more. I decided that I am not going to push reading or writing & just let him get a really strong grasp of the pre reading stuff 1st.

It just depends on what you child is ready for, but I looked at my states standards for K & I was surprised at how little actual 'reading' is expected. They only need to read simple 1 syllable words & some high frequency (sight) words. Hope that helps!

Forgot to add that when I was looking at phonics programs I decided when we are ready we will also try the Click N Read Phonics online program. I think my DS will learn better with the interactive aspect of the program. It is $60 & does k-3rd grade, but you keep the program forever & can use it again with other kids too.

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

#87 of 95 Old 08-22-2009, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizawill View Post
i have rebecca rupp's book "home learning year by year" and it is awesome!!! i refer to it throughout the year for both of my kids. she tells you what your child *should* know at each grade level (according to PS standards) & list resources that are very fun.
And the "according to PS standards" is a very important part of that description, because she doesn't personally feel that children should be on any particular learning schedule. That book was put together to help those who had reasons to need to answer to public school standards. As a homeschooler, a timetable isn't at all necessary. Lillian
#88 of 95 Old 08-22-2009, 04:20 PM

We are finishing out our first week's lessons with Calvert and had an utter blast. I hope this enthusiasm continues. I cannot believe how much fun we're all having.

secular classical-ish mama to an incredible 5 year old DS and an amazing 6 year old DD.
#89 of 95 Old 08-22-2009, 09:38 PM

Haven't read the whole thread yet....

DD1 would be starting K in just over a week if we were doing public school! Wow, that makes me a little sad...

I'd say we are somewhere between doing K and 1st this year. She has always been on the upper end of things developmentally. In June I started looking into what should be accomplished in K and realized she'd already done all of it except K phonics. Well, we started K Hooked on Phonics right after Father's Day & are about 3/4 of the way through it. But we don't do it every day. Probably 3-4 days a week? I expect she'll finish the K phonics by the end of September.

So, most of this year will be more 1st stuff. I think we're going to keep on with the Hooked on Phonics. It's working for her, she enjoys it, I enjoy that it's really no work to sit & plan and that it can be very flexible (ie: no set # of pages to do each day).

We're also doing math with a very basic workbook my Mom got her last year called "I can Add and Subtract". It covers single & double digit addition & subtraction, plus simple word problems for both. We have a set of manipulative blocks that she uses (which we lucked into from another homeschool mom off Freecycle!). Again, not daily. 1-3 pg a week. There are about 15 problems per page. DH also enjoys making up random work sheets for her. The most recent one was learning what charts are, the meaning of rows, columns, & coordinates, and what we use them for. He's also been doing some flashcards with her.

She already writes all her capital letters fine, but needs some work on the handwriting part & is confused with a few of her lower case letters (b & d especially). As it happens my Mom had also gotten her an "I Can Write" workbook, so we're doing a couple lines in that a couple times a week.

No science curricula to speak of yet. She will get a lot of science at our twice monthly 4H meetings. I'm going to be a co-leader. We'll be covering most the basic farm animals (poultry, goats, sheep, llamas, horses, rabbits). My co-leader actually owns all of those except horses, which another Mom in the group owns, so the kids will get to be hands on with them in the fall & again in the spring at birthing time. We're also doing a unit on forestry with lots of hiking, getting a guide to do tree ID'ing with us, basic woodworking skills, nature projects and the like. I'm sure other stuff will turn up over the course of the year as well. We do a lot of hiking and biking, so spend a fair amount of time just studying nature and talking about stuff as it comes up. We're also starting a nature basket for the girls to look through, especially in the winter months. Things like shells from the beach, nuts off trees, feathers, interesting rocks, etc. I like the CM idea of nature study & notebooks, but don't know that she's quite there yet. Oh, and hubby likes to do a lot of random science projects with her, so she gets that as well.

For history/social sciences I have Story of the World Vol 1, but am not doing anything with it yet. I'm debating when I want to start that. We also have a 2 1/2 yo DD and I've been doing Vol 1 of Five in a Row with them. I'm thinking about sticking with FIAR for awhile because it can be used for both of them, whereas SotW is really only good for DD1.

And of course, there is all the regular reading storybooks we do each day. Lots and lots of real/living books. We did recently take Lang's "Red Fairy Book" out of the library & DH discovered that they really like having the stories read to them while we're sitting in the car waiting for whatever, so I think I'm going to institute a non-picture read-a-loud book that will remain in the car & be our "car reading".

She also does tap once a week, and will either be in soccer or gymnastics as well this fall.

Gee, that sounds like a lot when it's all written out, but it's really not. There are plenty of days that we don't do any offical "school" at all. Overall I'm keeping things very low key. I don't keep a schedule or anything like that. Just work through everything at our own pace. I have a binder where I keep work that isn't in workbooks & a notebook where I started casually recording specific things we've done each day (this is mostly so we have some sort of records in case the school audits us).

I'd say we're eclectic, with a WTM/CM bent.
#90 of 95 Old 08-22-2009, 09:46 PM

Oh, and for families who are OK with computers & little kids DD LOVES

www.starfall.com
www.literactive.com

I've found them to be a nice compliment to the Hooked on Phonics. Also, the disc that comes with the deluxe edition of HOP is good for reinforcement.

Also, if you're thinking about a particular program & are part of a homeschool group in your area check with the other Moms before you buy. I was able to borrow K HOP from a homeschooling friend, and will likely borrown 1st HOP from my best friend whose boys go to PS. If nothing else they may let you browse the curriculum to really SEE if you think it will work before you buy it.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page