Academy of Science for Kids: Little Professor Science Kits - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-09-2009, 02:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does anyone have any experience with these?
http://www.academyofscienceforkids.com/

I am searching for reviews on the 'net, but so far I haven't found much... only one glowing review.

They look a little pricey, but it seems worth it considering everything you get with the package.

I was going to consider The Young Scientist Club, but I was reading so many mixed reviews that I am having second thoughts on this one.

TIA!

ETA: I forgot to mention that we currently own REAL science Earth and Space by Pandia Press. I ordered it in the middle of last year, but haven't gotten to use it yet because our local library SUCKS! However, I think I'll be able to buy most of the books this year and I also found another library about 45 minutes away that I'd be more than willing to go to.

loveeyes.gif Loving homeschoolin' mama to CherryPie modifiedartist.gif and KiwiBoy eat.gif::: wife-y to my high school sweetheart partners.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2009, 07:21 PM

This looks great, I have not come across this yet, hope you get some responses.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:25 PM

I know someone who has bought 4 or 5 of their kits and just LOVE LOVE LOVES them. They sat next to us at a homeschool fair once and they were really nice and funny, too (the owners), if that means anything.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverSky View Post
I know someone who has bought 4 or 5 of their kits and just LOVE LOVE LOVES them. They sat next to us at a homeschool fair once and they were really nice and funny, too (the owners), if that means anything.
Actually, that's good to know! I wouldn't want to buy a product from someone who isn't nice.

loveeyes.gif Loving homeschoolin' mama to CherryPie modifiedartist.gif and KiwiBoy eat.gif::: wife-y to my high school sweetheart partners.gif

User Tag List