Graphic Organizer for Visual Adults~Day Planner - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-01-2009, 09:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know you ladies know how to find this! Basically I am a visual learner. I would a day planner system (that I can make) that is more that just lists. And beyond a calendar I need help organizing my various "lists" of things that I just scribble on various sheets of paper. I have tried putting them in a notebook but then they are still just lists! This is for organizing all my ideas, plans, to do lists, shopping lists, dates, appointments, classes for dd, etc for home/personal/homeschooling. I would like something to print out and be able to draw on, not on the computer. Any help?

Living Simply and Enjoying Life
#2 of 3 Old 08-01-2009, 10:36 AM

We use this: http://donnayoung.org/forms/planners/exweekly.htm

I keep an empty section of blocks at the bottom labeled "extra", where all of our appts and responsibilities go. Every 3 weeks I can look at the lists of things I'll need for the upcoming next three and plan accordingly (I keep the stuff in order of the weeks I'll need it all).

You can print, but we tend to keep ours on the computer because I'm forever erasing stuff, and it lets The Kid have more control over what's going on that day/week.

The site has a lot of other free pages and programs, too, so it's worth checking out all the stuff there.
#3 of 3 Old 08-01-2009, 11:34 AM

http://www.coolhunting.com/archives/...chronotebo.php:

Kath contented vegan mama to my trio of free-range boys
Permaculture Design Student & Wannabe Urban Homesteader

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page