Anyone interested in a high school homeschooling thread? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 47 Old 10-29-2009, 09:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was just wondering since I like this forum but I often feel the need to exchange/share ideas with other moms that have older kids. I think at this age most of us venture out of any one "method" and really just look for good resources overall. Also, I often get overwhelmed sometimes by the sheer task of high school homeschooling - even with our relaxed style - does anyone else?

To start off I'll share the Key Press sale that ends tomorrow:
http://www.keypress.com/x24726.xml
(I have nothing to do with them other than loving their products.)

So, anyway, do y'all want to have an ongoing talk about upper grades or open high school?

Warm regards,

Lucie

still homeschooling holistically with my two boys, 14 & 10
#2 of 47 Old 10-30-2009, 12:31 AM
Dar

I'll just sub... my daughter is actually in school this year, in Russia, but she homeschooled until this year (would be her junior year) and she'll homeschool again when she gets home... and she then may wind up doing a gap year, especially if she has a chance to do another year abroad and pick up another language.... and then she's thinking college, but it's all sort of up in the air at the moment.

fambedsingle1.gifSingle mom to Rain (1/93) , grad student, and world traveler earth.gif

#3 of 47 Old 10-30-2009, 12:05 PM

Oh, heck ya - I am in.

My DS is almost 14 and I am finding it difficult to find age appropriate activities for him. So much is geared towards younger kids - both inside and outside the HS community.

There are opportunities for older kids (16 plus - exchanges,early college enrollement, working, etc) but little for this age group. It is a little unsettling - because I know he likes to do stuff with older kids. He does have a number of friends in his age group - but he does like formal activities as well and they just are not out there.

The other issue I face is that he occasionally toys with going to school - and he is so not academically ready. I do not want him to falter if he goes, yet he is hardly devoted to increasing his writing skills, etc.

We need to have conversations about options, plans etc...but he does not like serious conversations. I do not want to hound him, yk? But I do want him to start planning and making informed decisions.

I do worry about college and Uni - but increasingly less. I think there are a number of routes to go. I do think we need to plan more than we did in the past, and document more. We have been very loosey-goosey so far.
#4 of 47 Old 10-30-2009, 12:25 PM

Okay, I think I lost my last post, but if this is a double - sorry! I'd like to join in even though we are fence straddlers this year. Dd is going half-time to a charter high school and half-time homeschooling. I see this working for this year and maybe next, but I doubt she will go much beyond that. We will then homeschool and dual enrollment until college. Well, that's the plan but our plans change all the time!
#5 of 47 Old 10-30-2009, 01:09 PM

Location: In the middle of nowhere, at the centre of everything.
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Sure, I'm in.

I have a 15yo dd who is taking one course through the local high school. Oops, no, two courses. These are self-directed, meaning she works at her own pace, either at home or in the independent study centre at school or elsewhere. She's not there much. Mostly she's an unschooler pursuing a fast track to a professional music career (classical -- violin). She lives part-time in the city 7 hours to the east of us so that she can get instruction at her level. She's away five days every two weeks. She's also working part-time at a café in our little town. During school hours, where teachers come to get their lattés and raspberry squares. So far no one has complained. She seems to be doing pretty well. She's had lots of opportunity for independent travel (overseas last year for two months, across Canada for a month, plus all the overnight back-and-forth trips to the city this year) and has created opportunities for musical and academic challenge for herself.

I also have a 13yo and a 10yo who are officially unschoolers but who are doing some high school level learning. They're both at that level in math and science. And, like their sister, they're pretty advanced musicians for their age.

Most of my kids' social activity flows out of their music. String quartet, chamber ensemble and youth choir are where they find their friends. We live in a very small town where the social scene at the high school is pretty dismal. The high school end of the K-12 school has only 45 [mostly-disillusioned] students. So that's not a huge attraction. Their music friends are pretty cool.

I am, however, concerned about my middle kids getting enough variety and challenge in their lives. They're not interested in the flexible enrolment their big sister is part of and won't be eligible anyway for another 1-3 years. We don't do very well at structuring their home lives and my 13yo is increasingly socially withdrawn, playing computer games for hours and hours a day. He doesn't like going out much, being very much an introvert. I worry about my almost-11-yo as well, as she seems to be following her brother on the same trajectory. She's given up a couple of her outside activities within the last year. The only other local homeschoolers in the same age-range are a family with an 11, 14 and 17-year-old. My kids are friends with them, but have very different interests, have "challenging personalities" and are on totally different academic tracks. So it doesn't work for them to learn things together or get involved in the same community endeavours.

Miranda

Mountain mama to three great kids and one great grown-up

#6 of 47 Old 10-30-2009, 11:30 PM

Haha I tried to post twice - separate times- and both posts were lost or something so here it is condensed.

My 9 yr old loves being home schooled and says he doesn't think he wants to return to ps..which is great..but I wonder how long I will go earning such a small income so I can be home.

My lil ds just turned 4 so we will have to see what he chooses

My oldest step daughter is a sophmore.. just started a virtual program this week...her choice..but after 6 hrs on busy work..I wonder if she will choose to stick to the regime.

Honestly I didn't think we'd homeschool at all ..and now I find myself slowly acquiring the belief that P.E , cub scout goals, and hiking are worthy school time pursuits..someone called us unschoolers the other day..and I said "no were not.." but I can see that other's might see our choice of learning opportunities as unschooling..
#7 of 47 Old 10-31-2009, 02:35 AM

I have an almost 15 yo dd that is currently still in highschool. I have been debating on homeschooling her and she has just given me her list of things (in various subjects) that she is interested in learning.
She is pretty self motivated, currently in seek, and AP classes with dual credit classes scheduled in the next few yrs.

Im at a loss though as to a curriculum to use for her. Dont have a whole lot of $ to spend to buy one. Found an accredited online school called Bridgeway that offers AP, honors and dual credit classes. However, it is $2165 a yr...yikes!!!
She is most definately planning on going to college and would love to graduate early from HS. I suck at math and know I cant help her there and it is her problem area too. I have been asking around town for someone that might be able to tutor her if we should homeschool.
I dont want to short change her by homeschooling her, or not be challanging enough. Or hinder her getting into college or get scholarships (shes gonna need scholarships as we cant afford to pay for all).
There are plenty of things around town here and the next town over for homeschoolers, but they are for tots mostly.

I will be homeschooling dd that would be going to K next yr (we are doing preK right now). Also debating on taking my nearly 9 yo dd out of school to homeschool as well.
I feel comfortable doing kindergarten, less confident about 3rd grade, and not confident at all about HS.

Mama to 4 girls: 12/24/94, 1/20/01, 1/24/05, 10/16/08
#8 of 47 Old 10-31-2009, 06:29 AM

Check out Clonlara School. She could start asap, it's a lot cheaper, highly individualized and one of the more well-known home-based programs. Highschoolers earn credits so she could talk to her advisor about graduating early, though once she's learning that way that may become less of a priority anyway.

www.clonlara.org
#9 of 47 Old 10-31-2009, 08:27 AM

Community college could be a resource for those of you in the states. Some have early or dual-enrollment. Our local one allows 16 y/o to register, and the one in the next county over accepts teens as young as 14. My dd is starting in January.

Single Mom to 3 (12, 17 & 21)  luxlove.gif and dog2.gif.

#10 of 47 Old 10-31-2009, 10:24 AM

clothdiaperingmom: K-12

I am pretty sure it is free, and I think it has some AP....
#11 of 47 Old 10-31-2009, 05:30 PM

I'm homeschooling our 13 yo (and 9 yo) but my 13 yo is doing high school virtual school and she works at a higher level than 8th grade, anyway. That's why she wanted to homeschool-she was in honors and gifted but way beyond bored and getting nothing out of school. So we are home and doing much better!

I'd love to be able to talk about high school homeschooling. I tend to be intimidated by the math and how to approach the science but it's a wonderland for me in terms of writing/english and history-now we can drag out the fun books, lol!

Wife, mom to 6 great kids!...avid crafter, music lover,  reader, gardener!

homeschool.gif h20homebirth.gif novaxnocirc.gif homebirth.jpg

#12 of 47 Old 11-01-2009, 12:45 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate having so many folks to chat with. We're headed into a WW2 unit and IMP math from Key Press. I feel like I have so many of the same concerns that I even learned to multi-quote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post
My DS is almost 14 and I am finding it difficult to find age appropriate activities for him. So much is geared towards younger kids - both inside and outside the HS community.
Me too! One of his closer friends went to school this year which made it hard. He thought about going but decided that he'd just work really hard at the social parts - except he also quit Boy Scouts over some faiirly racist comments from the scout leader about the Prez on a regular basis. I was actually proud of him for standing up for what he believed in, but disappointed he won't try a different troop. Now we're just doing the local atronomy club, the community access TV station, and homeschoool group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moominmamma View Post
...my 13yo is increasingly socially withdrawn, playing computer games for hours and hours a day. He doesn't like going out much, being very much an introvert. I worry about my almost-11-yo as well, as she seems to be following her brother on the same trajectory.
Miranda, I understand how you feel. I wonder if my eldest will ever be more outgoing. At the same time I see that his friend who went to school this year really hasn't made close friends - now he's an introvert in a crowd of kids. It's helped me to come to terms with it better since I'm outgoing, now I know it has less to do with homeschooling than just being himself. Still, I do sit down with him about once a week or so and make sure he's planned an activity or two for the following week. And I do limit his screen time only when he's out of control - so now he limits himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikesmom View Post
Honestly I didn't think we'd homeschool at all ..and now I find myself slowly acquiring the belief that P.E , cub scout goals, and hiking are worthy school time pursuits..

Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdiaperingmom View Post
Im at a loss though as to a curriculum to use for her...$2165 a yr...yikes!!! ...I feel comfortable doing kindergarten, less confident about 3rd grade, and not confident at all about HS.
Try your local colleges. Through our commnunity college, I can sign up (myself) for many online classes (and he'll take them) for $85 each and we'll use those for like French and Computer Science - they have hundreds! I know ours offer to let him take classes there physically when he is 16. The local Jr College offers free tuition for two classes/semester through the regents his senior year - I'm thinking CHEMISTRY!!! (I can teach it but don't have the gear here at home.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapientia View Post
I tend to be intimidated by the math and how to approach the science but it's a wonderland for me in terms of writing/english and history-now we can drag out the fun books, lol!
I do highly recommend the National Science Teachers' Association website for science resources. This year we're using the Take-Home Physics and Sci Guides from there. I used to teach science but these are so cheap and easy, just add experiments. Also PBS on Evolution and a million online guides for Biology and Astronomy. We're also very happy with IMP math from Key Press - top notch!

Thanks and Happy Haaaa-looooo-weeeeen!

#13 of 47 Old 11-01-2009, 07:00 PM

Well, I had a long conversation with Ds about options and he thinks he would like to cyber school next year. He is going to try one online class this year after Xmas.

We will see how it goes.

Thanks for the science links.

Kathy
#14 of 47 Old 11-03-2009, 04:15 PM

I'm in. Homeschooling a 17 yr old along with the rest of the crew.

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#15 of 47 Old 11-03-2009, 05:01 PM

Thank you Madame Pomfrey!

Wife, mom to 6 great kids!...avid crafter, music lover,  reader, gardener!

homeschool.gif h20homebirth.gif novaxnocirc.gif homebirth.jpg

#16 of 47 Old 02-05-2010, 03:19 AM - Thread Starter

Big Question for you Lit-savvy moms: what would you recommend next in classics? We have read lots of Twain, lots of Dickens, (some of) All's Quiet on the Western Front, Dracula, Animal Farm, The Count of Monte Cristo, some Hemingway shorts, the Necklace, the Yellow Wallpaper, some shorts by Stephen Crane, Jack London, Nathaniel Hawthorne, etc., and pleanty of poetry over the years.

Should we try some non-Western lit or The Great Gatsby or Poe or do you have someone else to recommend? And if anyone can steer me to a Jane Austen you think a 14 yr old boy will read, please just say so!

So how are things going everyone? We've had two major developments on the challenging social front: 1) he finally agreed to go to the local science club at the museum and so far likes it; and 2) he's organized a couple of outings with friends to the movies - hooray!

Homeschool-wise we wrapped up a WW2 unit (just the part leading up to Pearl Harbor) and we're in a science unit now. So I'm in my comfort zone.

Warm regards,

Lucie
feeling overwhelmed by the lit - especially the pure quantities of world lit

#17 of 47 Old 02-05-2010, 04:32 AM
Dar

How about Salinger? Very timely right now... and there's a lot besides CITR, especially if you're into short stories.

fambedsingle1.gifSingle mom to Rain (1/93) , grad student, and world traveler earth.gif

#18 of 47 Old 02-05-2010, 11:31 AM

DS has is due to start a virtual class next week.

There are several for-credit learning centers offered by the ministry of education, but enrolling has been tricky! We did get it done though.

2 of the centers require that you enroll through your local school - and our local school refused to play ball. (They want him to come full time - and say distance ed is only for kids who need a credit or have medical issues )

The third does not require enrolling through school first. They have been real nice on the phone but have been very slow to send out required info. He is due to start next week, yet he still does not have an access code or know when the online classes run! I have called twice, and they assure me it is coming......

In other news, he is taking a Shakespeare class in the big city and really enjoying it. He likes book club, but the kids and content really are too young for him. I am going to have to drive him into the city to access book clubs for him (hmm...maybe I can find some online? Know any good ones?)

Lucie...reading your list it looks like you are trying to touch on all the genres. You seemed to have missed Science Fiction and Fantasy. How about The Hobbit or some Ray Bradbury?

I do like to Kill a MockingBird for this age.
#19 of 47 Old 02-06-2010, 02:31 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the great suggestions. Salinger and Bradbury are perfect for this kid. We've read the Hobbit and the LOTR a while back - well, we got about 2/3 of the way through the Towers and watched the movies. It was great writing but he had lost interest. We haven't shared any great SciFi in almost 2 years!

You're right Kathymuggle, we did kind of hop around very broadly this year with short stories. It kept everything interesting and I used them to get him to step out of a reading "box" he was in: HP/Pendragon/Sherlock Holmes/Warriors/Golden Compass. I couldn't get him to try new authors for a while, but at least if he wasn't wild about a short story style he could be done with it in a day! We found some really great lesson plans at EdSiteMent.

I don't know of any online book clubs for teens. Brave Writer used to have some but their website says they don't have any currently. Our library has done a few that were sparsely attended - even the vampire one? If you find a good onlline club please share it.

Have a great night!

Lucie

#20 of 47 Old 02-06-2010, 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=clothdiaperingmom;14604423
Im at a loss though as to a curriculum to use for her. Dont have a whole lot of $ to spend to buy one. Found an accredited online school called Bridgeway that offers AP, honors and dual credit classes. However, it is $2165 a yr...yikes!!!
[/QUOTE]

Some free options for high school:
http://www.hoagiesgifted.org/online_hs.htm
http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/hs/home/home/index.htm
www.courserepository.org
www.hippocampus.org
#21 of 47 Old 02-08-2010, 08:17 PM - Thread Starter

I just wanted to back up the notion that if you'll do some work online yourself - you know, putting it together - you can save a bundle.

Math: Right now we're using a bunch of math resources from Key Curriculum Press - spent about $90 there. Top notch throughout - especially the Mathematical World.

English: He's in a Grammar Review stage so he's doing Daily Grams free online.

Literature: EdSiteMent is free and completely top-notch. We've had great success with their short story, poetry and classics lesson plans - just adding in more full-length fiction as you know from my earlier questions.

History: The Choices Program from Brown U sells fabulous units, plus again Edsitement, PBS, and the History channel have more for free. The NY Times Education Page is great for current event connections. So we've spent $20 so far this year on one Brown unit, plus $15 on a History of US book.

Science - it's everywhere online for free. We also do the local science club at the museum. It's for 6-8th grades so my 9th grader is squeezing in one last year and then we'll do our own for a year til he can attend the community college. I highly - very highly - recommend getting to know the ins & outs of the NASA education pages. The Acorn Naturalists site did us for a long time - LOVED the Biodiversity Basics. If your child doesn't have a very strong grasp of the natural world and its systems it would easily work for high school.

French (or foreign language) - get a tutor unless you are fluent.

Adding in science supplies, I still think I'm under $3oo for the year and I'll bet he's getting as good or better than any packaged curriculum. Use the money you save to pay for activities such as the local theater's teen drama club, rock climbing, etc...you get the idea.

Warm regards,

Lucie

#22 of 47 Old 07-25-2010, 12:04 PM

Anyone else ready to resurrect this thread? I said earlier that we were fence straddlers and doing half-time school at a charter high school, but now dd has decided to homeschool full-time. So, unless something changes, we will homeschool until college.

Ironically, about the same time she decided on full-time homeschool, I was offered a different job with more pay but more hours. I'll be working half-time, along with taking care of the horse farm - although dd helps a bunch with that! Dd's planning on a couple online classes and the rest we'll piece together. She will do some chemistry this year which works out well as I'm a biochemist at the state U. She'll get to follow me at work and do a little hands on stuff.

So, my main concern now is social. We will have trouble making many homeschool events. We'll have to see how this works out this year. I may be able to arrange some rides for her when I can't take her. I want to make sure it is help I can reciprocate though. Her best friend isn't homeschooled and has a very busy schedule with school and music obligations. She will be switching to a new school and it is her mom's priority for her to forge new friendships with kids who will attend her new school. :-( I understand the need and think it is a good idea, but I feel a little worried that my daughter will see even less of her now. I've gotten dd to start attending the teen anime club at the library and a few other activities, but she really doesn't want to go without her bf!

Anyone else wanting to chat about the high school journey? Actually in our case it is more of the jr. high kid taking high school classes, but hopefully some of the issues are the same. I finally subscribed to a thread so I could actually keep up with it. LOL
#23 of 47 Old 07-25-2010, 12:24 PM
Dar

How old is she now? Twelve to fourteen was difficult for Rain, I think... we moved twice in that period so she had to rejoin a new social circle, and she never quite hit it off with most of the local homeschooling teens. She did make a few friends, mostly boys, but they all lived a long way from us and I was working a lot and public transportation sucked.

Things got a lot better once she got to be 14 or 15, because then she just hung out with adults. Some were neighbors, some she met at college classes, and some at local hang-out places... bu at her 16th birthday party all of the guests, except for her friend who flew in from California, were in their twenties...

#24 of 47 Old 07-25-2010, 02:45 PM

I am interested, I have a 14 year old DD Who is in HS this year.

Super Crunchy natural birthing, extended breastfeeding, non-Circing, non vaxxing cloth diapering, Student midwife and Mama to Hannah 14 Abby 9 and Liam 1
#25 of 47 Old 07-25-2010, 04:24 PM

I'm in We did K12 virtual academy last year (9th grade) but we are hoping to get into a new charter/virtual school that allows us to choose our own curriculum. I'm overwhelmed right now at the choices so I'd love to hear what others are using....

Here's me I married then we had dd15 , dd11 , ds10 , and then and now we and I blog!
#26 of 47 Old 07-25-2010, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar View Post
How old is she now? Twelve to fourteen was difficult for Rain, I think... we moved twice in that period so she had to rejoin a new social circle, and she never quite hit it off with most of the local homeschooling teens. She did make a few friends, mostly boys, but they all lived a long way from us and I was working a lot and public transportation sucked.

Things got a lot better once she got to be 14 or 15, because then she just hung out with adults. Some were neighbors, some she met at college classes, and some at local hang-out places... bu at her 16th birthday party all of the guests, except for her friend who flew in from California, were in their twenties...
My dd is turning 12, and she is finding it difficult. Most of the girls her age tend to want to talk about which boys they like and my dd finds these discussions rather pointless. LOL She enjoys the company of a few different boys, but doesn't like to hang around them at homeschool park days or activities. She likes them one on one but doesn't want to hang with them when they are in a group being very 'boyish'. She can't get much one on one time with them because all 3 have little sisters who want to hang with her too. She enjoys the sisters and likes playing with the younger kids from time to time. However, she tells me she's not finding these interactions very fulfilling right now.

She was at work with me on Friday hanging out in the break room reading "The King Must Die" by Mary Renault and an undergrad student struck up a conversation with her about it. He was very interested in mythology and her extensive knowledge of the subject. He asked if she would be there often and said he was getting a copy of the book to read and discuss with her. I hadn't envisioned a new friend of 20, male, with dreadlocks, but hey as long as I get a chance to mention -she's 12! it should be fine. :-) She also has several good long distance friends. We're debating let her on facebook to enable those interactions.

I think the tweens/early teen stage is just kind of hard no matter what -so I may need to just be supportive and tell her this too shall pass.
#27 of 47 Old 07-26-2010, 06:19 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm subbing, too. I have a hs senior (homeschooling) who will be graduatiing a semester early (in December), and a sophomore homeschooler.

Now off to read the thread.

Bookworm Mama to 6 wonderkids and stepmama to one more: 22, 21, 18, 13, 10, 8 and our Z born April 2013. . Partner to my       
#28 of 47 Old 07-26-2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykdsmomy View Post
I'm in We did K12 virtual academy last year (9th grade) but we are hoping to get into a new charter/virtual school that allows us to choose our own curriculum. I'm overwhelmed right now at the choices so I'd love to hear what others are using....
How were the K12 high school classes? I haven't heard much about them. Our state virtual academy is only K-8, but recently a district near us opened a K12 virtual high school 9-12. I doubt we'd go with a virtual school, but it is good to know what options are around.

Here's what we're doing next year, although plans will change! I've upped my hours at work so we're throwing in some online classes.

English - Magic Lens 2, Word Within the Word 2, Poetry and Humanity, Academic Writing by Michael Clay Thompson from www.rfwp.com We're reading a selection of books that strikes our fancy this fall. We may do Lord of the Rings literature in the spring, or a course from Lightning Lit from Hewitt homeschooling

Math - Intermediate Algebra from www.artofproblemsolving.com - We're going to go through the book ourselves instead of the online class this time. This will cover the non-trig portions of pre-calc.

Spanish 2 - OSU spanish online

Latin - Lone Pine Classical (Dd's idea not mine! She wants a third language but I drew the line for now)

Intro to Programming - Python from www.artofproblemsolving.com just in fall.

History - She does this with my dad. They are basically reading the books from History Odyssey level 3 from Pandia Press. They will probably finish the Ancients in a couple months and start on the middle ages. They may try to do a National History day project, but mostly they read and discuss only.

Science - Want to cover some basic Physics and Chemistry like a typical Physical science course in Jr. high. She's had a jr. high level earth science course and high school biology already. We're watching Joy of Science dvd's and I'm currently putting together problem sets, labs, and interactive web activities to go along with it.

Music - Piano and episodes of Professor Carol's music history course when the mood strikes. She's also teaching herself the penny whistle.

Art - Did a lot this summer, watched How Art Made the World from netflix, she attended a great Art in Nature camp and will do a week of clay work on the wheel next week at a weeklong course. She does lots of drawing and we're going to scan some in for her to make Christmas cards from her art work.

PE - horseback riding, swimming, running, and biking.
#29 of 47 Old 07-28-2010, 01:22 PM

Subbing so I can come back & read later.

read.gif mama to 2 dust.gifhomeschool.giftreehugger.gifsaynovax.gifRainbow.gif
#30 of 47 Old 10-23-2010, 02:42 PM

Anyone interested in resurrecting this thread? We're doing fine, but a bit over scheduled. Trying to figure out how to cut back without dropping stuff dd enjoys! She also has lots of independent projects she would like to pursue, but is a bit too busy for right now. We're trying to figure out how to prioritize. She's doing some online classes this year so it isn't as simple to switch gears now. Or at least not as inexpensive. LOL

How is everyone else's high school experience going?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page