any suggestions for a 6th grade anatomy study? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 01-25-2010, 05:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
I want to put together an anatomy study for my 11 yr old 6th grade son. I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have on sources of info that we might use. Books, websites, movies, art projects- anything at all. He's never done an anatomy study so I'm starting from scratch trying to put one together. I appreciate any ideas! Thanks!

North Idaho rural living 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 mama to: 24 yo DD, 18 yo DS, 10 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yr old DS, 4 yo DD, 3 yo DS, and our toddler boy!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
God willing, someone new is coming in Jan. 2017!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-26-2010, 01:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Hi! I'm answering my own thread! I got a clue & Googled "anatomy unit study" & wow! A ton of stuff came up. So now I just have to sit here & sift through it all to find things that sound fun for my son. But still, I would love to hear what things you guys have done! Even if it wasn't anywhere near 6th grade & you don't happen to have links for what you used. I'd be happy to just hear what others have done to teach anatomy.

And BTW, did you know that you can order whole dissection kits from homesciencetools.com, including fetal pigs?? lol I'm actually thinking about ordering one.

North Idaho rural living 
 mama to: 24 yo DD, 18 yo DS, 10 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yr old DS, 4 yo DD, 3 yo DS, and our toddler boy!
God willing, someone new is coming in Jan. 2017!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page