Pre-Homeschool Spring Chat - Page 8 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#211 of 217 Old 06-10-2010, 02:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bump

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
#212 of 217 Old 06-12-2010, 08:32 PM

Is this thread still living or did we start a new one?
Family is a hard one, my family doesn't care one way or another.. thats until they realize Im serious then I know everything is going to hit the fan and its going to become another "he (meaning DH) is just controlling you by using the kids" etc etc etc.
DH family waffles on it depending on the week. One week they are all for it, the next they aren't. I think it happens to be whenever my Grandma-IL is around they are supportive and when she isn't they aren't. Oh well, its not a joint decision, its a decision for DH and myself to make.

I found out a couple of weeks ago Im pregnant. Im super excited but morning sickness is already hitting which makes me worried about the next few months. Hopefully its more like the morning sickness for my second (off and on for about a month and then nothing) rather than my first (I threw up from about 7 weeks until the day I delievered, I spent most of my pregnancy on anti-nausea meds because otherwise I didn't keep anything down). My 3 year old is super excited for another sibling but she doesn't know if she wants a brother or a sister so she keeps asking if she can have both at the same time.

Oops, got to go save the baby, my 3 year old just put her in the dryer (no worries, my 18 month old did the same to the 3 year old the other day, its become a regular joke to the two of them)

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#213 of 217 Old 06-13-2010, 01:04 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Congratulations OKImom

Created an instant family (7/89 and 5/91) in 1997. Made a baby boy 12/05 adopted a baby girl 8/08. Ask me about tandem adoptive nursing. Now living as gluten, dairy, cane sugar, and tomato free vegetarians. Homeschooling and loving it.

#214 of 217 Old 06-13-2010, 08:45 AM

Congratulations Okimom
I'm waiting for someone to start a Summer thread since it's actually Winter here but I guess you're all out enjoying the sunshine...

grateful Mama to DD May '06 and DS May '09
#215 of 217 Old 06-13-2010, 06:56 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It's almost spring like here right now. I don't know if it's even going to hit 100 today. What a weird spring we've had. On May 12, it was 75 degrees. It's often 100 then. (I live in Tucson though am visiting Phoenix right now. Phoenix is about 5 degrees warmer than Tucson.)

SO, I'll start a new summer thread, unless I get distracted by my bare butt toddler who's running around.

Created an instant family (7/89 and 5/91) in 1997. Made a baby boy 12/05 adopted a baby girl 8/08. Ask me about tandem adoptive nursing. Now living as gluten, dairy, cane sugar, and tomato free vegetarians. Homeschooling and loving it.

#216 of 217 Old 06-13-2010, 10:46 PM

Congratulations OKImom

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
#217 of 217 Old 06-13-2010, 11:54 PM

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...0#post15515840

there is the SUMMER thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page