Waldorf Homeschool Co Op-any experiences, ideas, links? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-26-2010, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi all. My children are currently in a a very nice, not too dogmatic, Steiner Waldorf kindergarten. There is no feeder school, but beyond that, we have always planned to homeschool anyway. There are a few other parents who feel similarly, and we are tossing around the idea of starting a homeschool co op.

I think we'd be mainly interested in the "extras"-eurhythmy, bit of recorder playing, weaving, and suchlike-and, very importantly, the festivals. I don't think we are all going to go off and do a main lesson each morning on the same thing. Some parents may be using a Waldorf curriculum, others not. All will have around 3 years + experience of the kindergarten, however. We hopefully can have use of space in the kindergarten for this.

Has anyone got any links, stories, ideas, cautions, etc? I don't really know where to start with research...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2010, 02:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't have any answers for you, but I'm hoping to do some co-op stuff next year. We already have a family Spanish class lined up. I would like some time to practice massage (just getting my license), and I hope to do some curriculum sharing to make that happen.

User Tag List