What are you ordering this year? Curriculum and Resource discussion - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 54 Old 05-22-2010, 12:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ds1 (5 in October) will be starting kindy this fall! We're going with Heart of Dakota's Little Hearts For His Glory with The Reading Lesson, Bob Books, Singapore Earlybird, and A Reason for Handwriting, plus bunches of read-alouds from a list I'm compiling from Sonlight, Ambleside, and a few other sources.

Ds2 (3 in August) will continue with HOD Little Hands To Heaven. I started it a couple of months ago and the boys adore it! Such a sweet, gentle program.

The baby will be working on literature appreciation (gnawing on Sandra Boynton books) and phys ed (crawling and cruising).
Posted via Mobile Device

A, wife to R and mom to 3 boys: D~ 10/05, J~ 8/07, and B~ 12/09 jumpers.gif

#32 of 54 Old 05-22-2010, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoefairy3 View Post
This is my current wish list.

For all of us:
Sonlight Core 1 or 1+2
Sonlight 2 Intermediate readers for ds8 and dd7
Various books for ds10 (to fill in the readers gap)
JumpMath at appropriate levels
Progressive Phonics for ds8 and dd7
Spelling and Language Mechanic for DS10
Either sonlight science 2, 3 or Classic Science.
Artistic Pursuits k-3 for everyone
Some kinda hands on music I think. For fun anyhow.
Kumon workbooks for everyone, for fun only

That should keep us occupied.
And the kids decided that they would like to learn Haitian Creole too

Aron Mama to 6 homeschoolers -- 12, 10, 8, 5, 3, baby

#33 of 54 Old 05-22-2010, 11:10 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'll be homeschooling my 8 year old for the third year, my 5 year old has special needs and she'll be going to public kindergarten.

Anyway, we're using

Latina Christiana I
MCP Math
Classical Writing, Aesop book I
CHC grammar and spelling book
D'Aulaires Greek Myth course
Memoria Press Christian Studies year I
Behold and See 3
Faith and Life (3 i think, whatever 3rd grade is)
Memoria press cursive and print copy books

And a few random things, a map skills book and some early American history stuff, we'll keep doing SOTW vol I in our spare time, etc.
#34 of 54 Old 05-22-2010, 04:31 PM

4th Grade

Main Curriculum: Ambleside Online Year 3 (history, geography, science, literature, nature journaling, artist study, composer study, poetry)
Math: finishing up TT5 then going into TT7 or LoF Fractions
Grammar: Simply Grammar
Other: Tons of field trips, group classes, and workshops, Webelo Scouts, CCD, Theater Class, & Football or Basketball.

Angela

DD(20) Hair Stylist in Manhattan

DD(17) Dancer at the (real) Fame school

DS(13) Martial artist & experiential homeschooler

#35 of 54 Old 05-22-2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBomb View Post
I'll be homeschooling my 8 year old for the third year, my 5 year old has special needs and she'll be going to public kindergarten.

Anyway, we're using

Latina Christiana I
MCP Math
Classical Writing, Aesop book I
CHC grammar and spelling book
D'Aulaires Greek Myth course
Memoria Press Christian Studies year I
Behold and See 3
Faith and Life (3 i think, whatever 3rd grade is)
Memoria press cursive and print copy books

And a few random things, a map skills book and some early American history stuff, we'll keep doing SOTW vol I in our spare time, etc.
There is a D'Aulaires Greek myth course? We loved that book!
#36 of 54 Old 05-22-2010, 06:40 PM

Memoria Press publishes a guide to go with the D'Aulaires Greek Myths book. It looks good.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#37 of 54 Old 05-22-2010, 09:48 PM

I'll be starting kindergarten with my five year old. We're doing:

Literature: stories and poetry from the Ambleside year 0 list and elsewhere

Math: MEP reception year

Music: Music for Young Children

Reading: continue to practice with a variety of leveled readers and other appropriate books.

Religion: Bible stories from the Tomie DePaola's Children' Bible, and stories about saints from the library.

Science: mucking about in the woods with Dad.

I haven't decided what to do for French, or handwriting. She says she wants to learn cursive, but I can't decide if we really need a program or not.

I like the mind to be a dustbin of scraps of brilliant fabric, odd gems, worthless but fascinating curiosities, tinsel, quaint bits of carving, and a reasonable amount of healthy dirt.
#38 of 54 Old 05-23-2010, 11:17 AM

I can't decide!

I'm having some issues and tend to be an indecisive person anyway. I think we are going to look something like this:

Both kids FIAR and unit studies

2nd
McRuffy 2nd grade math
CLE la 2
Write source (every friday for writing practice in place of CLE LA)
HOP Master reader, beyond the code, and Christain liberty press nature readers for reading

K
singapore 1a (with lots of games)
HOP and possible McRuffy dynamic phonics book thrown in for reading
hand writing practice
lots of games and crafts
I may scrap this plan and get McRuffy K phonics and math instead....
#39 of 54 Old 05-23-2010, 02:57 PM

Most of my ressources are in French but I'll be using a few English ones (or translation of things you can find in English).

for the 13yo:
The Elements and Mapping the World With Art from Ellen McHenry

for the 5yo:
we might start SOTW 1... not sure yet.

I'm toying with the idea of getting all the books from Real Science for Kids... might borrow them from a friend before deciding.

Valérie   
#40 of 54 Old 05-24-2010, 06:44 PM

We will be starting Kindergarten this Fall when DS turns 5. This is the general plan so far:

Reading/Phonics - 5/week
Explode the Code 1
Progressive Phonics

Handwriting - 3/week
HWTears K
Draw Write Now

Math - 5/week
Singapore Primary Mathematics 1A

Social Studies - 2/week
Maps, Charts & Graphs A: The Places Around Me

Science - 3/week
Singapore Child's Play Science
Singapore Earlybird Startup Science (once we finish the above book)
Science Experiments

Nature - varies weekly
Handbook of Nature Study
Letterboxing
My Nature Journal

Art - 1/week
ARTistic Pursuits - The Way They SEE It
Draw Write Now

We honestly still plan to spend very VERY little time actually doing 'book work'. In fact, as you can see above, the only materials we plan to cover 'daily' are Reading and Math. The others are 2-3 times a week instead. The rest of the time, we focus more on organic learning and just follow interests.
Panthira likes this.

Gabriele familybed1.gif DS (11/05) - homeschool.gif computergeek2.gif
...it is nothing like school, and we are never at home...so why is it called homeschooling?

#41 of 54 Old 05-26-2010, 12:30 AM

I have an upcoming 1st grader. And a toddler, who isn't doing anything formal yet. We did standardized testing for the end of this year because I always thought the tests were kind of fun and DD ended up loving it too. DD is doing fantastic so I figure we'll keep doing what we've been doing (Moving Beyond the Page, DKs Math Made Easy, Headsprout, and lots of workshops and classes) and pick up a couple of new things she's interested in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaDoll View Post
Let's see ... I've ordered

Rosetta Stone Mandarin for us all (DH and I could use the brush-up, and the kids have forgotten most of what they knew)

And then we'll continue with Artistic Pursuits and Math Mammoth since we already have those, and the kids will use Sonlight's Readers 1 and 2 as needed before moving on to 2 Int.
I'm looking at Artistic Pursuits and DD is begging for Rosetta Stone Mandarin as well. Do you like the Artistic Pursuits? Do you think it would be suited to use with a small group as well? I've been toying with the idea of offering it as an "art morning" activity for other homeschool kids, so they can share ideas, do the lessons, and have some playtime after.

Mandarin will be new for the whole family and I'm just waiting for a little more cashflow to buy it. But DD has been asking for a little while and is very excited about it.

DD is plowing through Headsprout (the 80 lesson K-1 one). I thought it would last for the first part of next school year, but she might be done by end of summer the way she's plowing through it. Probably will do the next level of Headsprout I guess.

We have some 5-7 level Moving Beyond the Page to finish that we both like the topics on, and we'll do probably 1/2 to 3/4 of the 6-8 level as well. That'll be the bulk of our Social studies, Science, and Language Arts curriculum. This year she fell in love with Sid the Science Kid and we recreated some of those experiments too. And Dinosaur Train is ridiculously popular at my house

Math we have Destination Math online as well, at least for the summer. We've been doing simple workbooks from DK during the school year, with some in the MBTP and a lot of real world practice.

My general plan is that summer will be play, camp, book reading, and computer programs as requested (Destination Math, Headsprout, Computer Books, and Rosetta Stone). Then in the fall we'll start up the MBTP again and finish however much of it seems feasible; allowing time for rabbit trails and going deeper on topics desired.

Happy with my DH, 2 kids, dog, fish, and frogs
#42 of 54 Old 05-26-2010, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviesMom View Post

I'm looking at Artistic Pursuits and DD is begging for Rosetta Stone Mandarin as well. Do you like the Artistic Pursuits? Do you think it would be suited to use with a small group as well? I've been toying with the idea of offering it as an "art morning" activity for other homeschool kids, so they can share ideas, do the lessons, and have some playtime after.
We really like Artistic Pursuits - the lessons are short, easy to understand, and show an age-appropriate drawing for the age group. I think you could do it in a group by reading the lesson to them. Page 2 usually has a picture to observe and answer questions about, which might be a little harder in a group setting, but could be worked around ... and then, you'd need the right supplies for everyone. It could be fun, though!

Amy & DH, homeschooling Mama to
DD 9 love.gif DS 7 yrs   
#43 of 54 Old 05-26-2010, 01:51 PM

Yay!! I love these kind of threads!

My dd will be 7 and enrolled in 2nd grade next year. We're really relaxed classical/eclectic hs-ers.

Math:
Miquon Blue and Green
Singapore 2A/2B still debating if I need the HIG/text or if I should just get the text and skip the wkbks? We use Miquon as our primary and Singapore as a supplement.
History of Math, Mathematicians are People Too
Some Montessori Math and Family Math activities

Literature:
Continuing with my mythology and fairy tales, lots of books from the Yesterday's Classics website, also traditional classics like the Ambleside Online list, and we have some really rich short story collections

Reading:
sticking with reading real books, I have some nice ones already for her from the Bob and Nancy site, and we'll be continuing with the Treadwell readers, too

Writing:
We're going to plunge into cursive, I believe
HWOT cursive and
Cursive First--I like that it will reinforce spelling/reading
Sandpaper cursive letters
cursive moveable alphabet

Spelling:
All About Spelling--but I can't decide level 1 or 2?

Grammar:
I'd like to mix Grammar-Land with the MDC momma made worksheets and using a Montessori approach with the 3D grammar solids? but we'll not be focusing on grammar much, just supplementing as it comes up with our foreign language

Foreign Languages:
Hey Andrew Teach Me Some Greek
Rosetta Stone Greek
poisson rouge
Song School Greek/Latin
Fairy tales and poems in Latin
1st 1000 words in Latin/Greek and other children's picture books
just a whole mess of Greek/Latin books and cds focusing on exposure and fun

So ^ that's our core

Social Studies:
I'm not really sure about--I feel like SOTW is a little too heavy for her yet?
Kingfisher/Usborne books
a handful of well-chosen biographies
maybe a heroines book?
I think "Story of the Romans/Greeks" from YC site, she eats up mythology and the like; I think she'll dig it
Maybe Children's History of the World?
Montessori puzzle maps
maybe "Home Geography for the Primary Grades"
various Montessori Geo activities (animals of the world, continent folders, music of the world, etc.)
*shrug*

Science:
my other weak point in planning . . .
Montessori science activities
Nature Study-we're going to work our nature journal this year, darnit!
Handbook of Nature Study
Building Foundations of Scientific Understanding
topical books as she shows interest

Art:
we'll continue to have art materials available daily focusing on drawing, painting, modeling, and crafts
I'm also thinking about doing something new here--doing like a 6wk rotation focusing on traditional crafts, like candle-making/wax work, fibers, food preservation, paper/print work, etc.
maybe Artistic Pursuits just for fun
Child-Sized Masterpieces

Music:
I'd like to be a little more focused here but I think it will be child-led. We're probably getting dd a 1/2 size guitar for her birthday! so maybe we'll get a songbook of children's songs
she has a mini children's piano that we do scales and stuff and she picks out kid's songs
rhythm just for fun--we need better instruments

That's all I've got. I normally just get a ton of resources and then piece together the curriculum. This year I have the New Child Montessori guide that I'll be referring to along with the Latin Centered Education, and I think I might order Oak Meadow just for ideas. I think I tend to over-do it!

Happy and in love with my family!
#44 of 54 Old 05-26-2010, 02:51 PM

We just started using Singapore with Miquon; I was originally going to switch back and forth during the week, but have decided to use one until we either hit a wall with a concept, or until we get bored. So, right now and for the next few weeks (until we take our 4-week summer break) will be Singapore. We'll probably pick Miquon back up when we start in July. That said ... I really like having the HIG for the books - it has great ideas for teaching the concepts so they understand them conceptually. Plus, it has some fun math games (we've played a few from the 3A HIG already). I debated also getting the textbooks with the workbooks, but I'm glad I did. My boys seem to appreciate the visuals; we don't write in them as there will be a few kids using them before I'm done hs'ing, but we do often pull out a small white board and work out some of the concepts before doing the exercises in the workbook. So, if you think you'll be using it for teaching any of the concepts (rather than just reinforcing concepts), I would recommend getting the textbook, workbook, and HIG. But if you are using Miquon as the main instruction and SM as extra practice, then just the workbook and/or textbook would probably be fine. Be prepared though. As much as I love : Miquon (and I do), I am realizing how much I really love : SM. (We had started with SM but ds#1 had a hard time with it being overwhelming, so that is how we switched to Miquon; Miquon has been incredible for them, but I am relearning why I love SM so much.)

For AAS, I would recommend starting with Level 1 if you can swing it financially. You'll probably fly through it in a month, but it does lay a lot of good groundwork for the rest of the program. The following levels still incorporate rules taught in level 1 (for instance, doubling "f", "l", and "s" after a short vowel, in a one consonant word is taught in Level 1, and yet sentences my ds#1 is writing from dictation in Level 4 still contain words with doubled "f", "l", and "s").

#45 of 54 Old 05-26-2010, 05:56 PM

We've just ordered supplies from Marva Collins, Inc. We're also looking for Mathsmaster 3+ before we order Saxon math for January.
#46 of 54 Old 05-26-2010, 11:17 PM

I decided last week to just keep it simple for us. The big kids are doing k12 with OHVA again in the fall, and the little kids will continue to use Sonlight's preschool materials that I already have on hand. We also have Sonlight core K, and we'll be using those materials as family read-aloud time that dh does in the evenings (except Hero Tales, that I'm planning on us doing as our church history lessons) and he also wants to play with science K on weekends with the kids. Hey, as long as it keeps them interested and he's having fun, I see no harm in it.

Cat- FT ministry student and Sonlight hsing momma to a wild crew of girls
Melissa 4/03, Lydia 5/04, Kimberly 1/06, and Jordan 9/07

And waiting impatiently on baby Isaiah ******* to appear around 3/12

#47 of 54 Old 05-27-2010, 12:33 PM

I'm new here but figured I'd jump right in. My kids are currently finishing out the school year then we're going to jump on in to HSing. They will be going into Gr.1 and Gr.3, and I also have an almost 2 yr old and 3 yr old as well. Public school as been a rough go for my kindergartner, she just doesn't fit into their mould. For my Gr.2er, he's finding class too slow, and would like to work at his own pace, especially when it comes to Math and Science. So far for my line up I've got:

Gr.1:
Science: REAL Science Odyssey- Life Unit
Social Studies: Social Studies Bundle from Donnaward.net (I will use this for both kids)
Math: MathUSee Primer
Phonics: Explode the Code 1, 1.5 & 2
Reading Comprehension: Reading Comprehension Just For Girls
Writing: Canadian Handwriting A
Reading: BOB Books or "I See Sam" books (or both)

Gr.3
Science: REAL Science Odyssey- Earth & Space
Social Studies: Social Studies Bundle from Donnaward.net
Math: Singapore 1B, 2A and 2B (Because Singapore teaches multiplication basics so early I'm going to start at 1B, but I imagine he'll go through it quite fast)
Phonics: Explode the Code 5 & 6
Reading Comprehension: Reading Comprehension Just For Boys
Writing: Canadian Handwriting C
Grammar: Easy Grammar Gr.3
Spelling: Sequential Spelling Book 1
Reading: Most likely just books he picks out

I'm also debating trying Draw Write Now or Artistic Pursuits for both. I will also be doing FIAR & FIAR Beyond for both to supplement. I also have the Before FIAR for my 3 yr old. I have the Boxcar Children books 1-15 on the way so I was thinking of doing a parent read-aloud program with the kids. They will also be starting piano lessons (taught by me) as well as doing karate, swimming lessons and activities with the local HS group. I'm still looking for a curriculum/books for helping with Character Development. The kids have been fighting a lot lately and not treating eachother very nicely so I'm looking for suggestions on that.
#48 of 54 Old 05-28-2010, 12:52 AM

My daughter will be doing first grade this fall.

Reading: She'll have finished up phonics instruction, so we'll just read or do a few ETC pages.
Math: RightStart B
Handwriting: She is begging to learn cursive, she is actually trying to teach herself, so by late summer, we will have finished up HWT Grade 2 and then we'll start cursive in the fall. We also will start learning keyboarding.
Spelling: All-About-Spelling Level 3, maybe we will hit level 4 in winter or spring 2011
Vocabulary: She loves Wordly Wise 3000, we will finish up Grade 1, which is the last of the colorful, fun version
History: I'm trying to do SOTW1 slowly and then hit SOTW2 sometime in 2011?
Writing: Continuing with Writing With Ease
Grammar: Continuing with First Language Lessons
Geography: Continuing with various workbooks

We're continuing to learn about birds, and next we're going to learn more about plants, trees, flowers. Other subjects are still not fleshed out yet.

- Angela
mama homeschooling Satori, dd6 in the beautiful CO Rockies
#49 of 54 Old 05-28-2010, 03:33 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Angela, I didn't know Wordly Wise started out colorfully & fun! We've used & enjoyed WW for 5th & 6th gr, but it's far from colorful.

I love this thread. I've been reading it but haven't had time to post.

Here's our list:

7th grade
math: a regular ol' college beginning algebra text w/dvds, Challenge Math & 25 Astounding Math Investigations by Edward Zaccharo, & Real Life Math Mysteries. (My son is a math nerd, we love hopping around & trying all sorts of math )
LA: Jump In to Writing, continue through boring old Growing with Grammar, Megawords4, our usual various homonym studies
science: Hakim's Story of Science (I got super excited to buy the teacher's text to go along with it, but now that I have it I don't think it's really all that. Definitely overpriced. I hope we like using it at least...). I also got Evolution: The Grand Experiment with teachers guide. That looks super fun & fascinating! We also do tons of various videos & living science book readings.
foreign language: continue Pimsleur Spanish
history & geography: History Odyssey ancients, supplemented with SOTW ancients & other reading & videos. Plus our misc. geography workbooks.
literature: I know we're going to study The Golden Goblet & A Wrinkle in Time so far... plus I want to make it through the Book of Virtues
critical thinking: Mind Benders, Fallacy Detective

Plus we'll do random crafts & PE.

I don't have our schedule worked out yet, but we'll aim for 4 hours of schooling a day.

My pre-Ker will be doing a mishmash of fun stuff. I did order a math program from Rod & Staff, along with a Pathway Readers set. I LOVE The Preschoolers Busy Book & have been relying heavily on that. We also do tons of songs, crafts, & will go through some other Child's Book of Virtues that I have.

I'm aiming for 1 hour of one on one time with him.

For my shorty who will be close to 3, his goals are:
potty training
tracing, cutting, coloring, counting.

The baby will be crawling around & eating all the craft supplies the kids drop under the table.

North Idaho rural living treehugger.gif mama to: 22 yo DD, 15 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. stillheart.gif And someone new coming this Christmas! stillheart.gif

#50 of 54 Old 05-28-2010, 03:42 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmoffour View Post
I'm still looking for a curriculum/books for helping with Character Development. The kids have been fighting a lot lately and not treating eachother very nicely so I'm looking for suggestions on that.
These may not be what you're looking for but I figured I'd toss them out here just in case.

You could take a look at the Virtue of the Week curriculum/program dealy
Or you could read some of the various books on virtues for kids written by William J. Bennett. Or, A Child's 1st Book of Virtues by Emily Hunter. There's also Making Brothers & Sisters Best Friends. I've wanted to read that one for a long time, but it is a Christian book if that matters. I'm not personally Christian so I just can't decide if I should pay to order that book or not... I wish our library had it!

North Idaho rural living treehugger.gif mama to: 22 yo DD, 15 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. stillheart.gif And someone new coming this Christmas! stillheart.gif

#51 of 54 Old 05-29-2010, 08:35 PM

Math U See
U.S. History Through Children's Literature
Building Foundations of Scientific Understanding

That's about it. We unschooled this year, but my children aren't particularly motivated to learn, so I need a bit more structure for all of our sake's.

treehugger.gif Erika
mom of twins.gif (8)  blahblah.gif(5) thumbsuck.gif (3) and baby.gif born at home on Christmas day! 
#52 of 54 Old 05-29-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleWonders View Post
We just started using Singapore with Miquon; I was originally going to switch back and forth during the week, but have decided to use one until we either hit a wall with a concept, or until we get bored. So, right now and for the next few weeks (until we take our 4-week summer break) will be Singapore. We'll probably pick Miquon back up when we start in July. That said ... I really like having the HIG for the books - it has great ideas for teaching the concepts so they understand them conceptually. Plus, it has some fun math games (we've played a few from the 3A HIG already). I debated also getting the textbooks with the workbooks, but I'm glad I did. My boys seem to appreciate the visuals; we don't write in them as there will be a few kids using them before I'm done hs'ing, but we do often pull out a small white board and work out some of the concepts before doing the exercises in the workbook. So, if you think you'll be using it for teaching any of the concepts (rather than just reinforcing concepts), I would recommend getting the textbook, workbook, and HIG. But if you are using Miquon as the main instruction and SM as extra practice, then just the workbook and/or textbook would probably be fine. Be prepared though. As much as I love : Miquon (and I do), I am realizing how much I really love : SM. (We had started with SM but ds#1 had a hard time with it being overwhelming, so that is how we switched to Miquon; Miquon has been incredible for them, but I am relearning why I love SM so much.)

For AAS, I would recommend starting with Level 1 if you can swing it financially. You'll probably fly through it in a month, but it does lay a lot of good groundwork for the rest of the program. The following levels still incorporate rules taught in level 1 (for instance, doubling "f", "l", and "s" after a short vowel, in a one consonant word is taught in Level 1, and yet sentences my ds#1 is writing from dictation in Level 4 still contain words with doubled "f", "l", and "s").
Thanks, MLW! We are reading the same book, but you're a couple chapters ahead of me!

I've gone back and forth with which one we love most on the Miquon/Singapore boat, too. I think I'll probably order the full package of 2a/2b. Can't hurt, and we can always re-sell the textbooks and HIGs.

Happy and in love with my family!
#53 of 54 Old 05-29-2010, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft_media_hero View Post
thanks, mlw! We are reading the same book, but you're a couple chapters ahead of me!

I've gone back and forth with which one we love most on the miquon/singapore boat, too. I think i'll probably order the full package of 2a/2b. Can't hurt, and we can always re-sell the textbooks and higs.

#54 of 54 Old 05-29-2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAK View Post
Oh goodness! I will have a second grader and a fifth 2nd Grade:
Draw Write Now (she just loves this series, we use it for copywork and drawing. I will use it more to tie in with other subjects and initiate creative writing as well next year)
[
What a cool resource thanks for sharing ill be purchasing that for my very relectant 9 yr old who doest like to write or draw much

NAK

Betsy, Mommy to DS (10) DD (4) DS (2) and DS (1)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page