Splitting HWOT Wood Pieces?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-05-2010, 10:47 AM - Thread Starter
J2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Could 2 families split/share the HWOT Wood pieces? There are so many pieces that come in the set, do you really need that many? I read somewhere that there is enough for 3-6 kids, is that true? I'm not sure if the source on that information was credible or not.

Thanks,
Laura
#2 of 4 Old 06-05-2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2 View Post
Could 2 families split/share the HWOT Wood pieces? There are so many pieces that come in the set, do you really need that many? I read somewhere that there is enough for 3-6 kids, is that true? I'm not sure if the source on that information was credible or not.

Thanks,
Laura
Now I thought I read that each set was enough for 2 kids. I purchased this set on ebay that has pieces for upper and lower case.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Upper-lower-wood...item53e1524c8a

Emily, cooking allergen free, knitting, reading, gardening Mom to 1 beautiful girl, born in the water on July 1, 2006 Wife to 1 handsome man since September 10, 2005
#3 of 4 Old 06-05-2010, 12:46 PM - Thread Starter
J2

Was the set you purchased on ebay enough for 2 kids? So therefore enough to split between 2 families if we are each using them for 1 kid?
#4 of 4 Old 06-05-2010, 04:25 PM

Here, this description says:

Quote:
This set includes, all you need, 26 pieces to make 2 letters at the same time (teacher forms a letter and the student does the same letter).
http://cgi.ebay.com/Capital-letters-...item53e175e706

So yes, if the parent isn't doing them at the same time you could split the set for 2 families. And I wanted to mention that the lower case letter pieces are not used in the HWOT program, but I thought they were a great add on!

Emily, cooking allergen free, knitting, reading, gardening Mom to 1 beautiful girl, born in the water on July 1, 2006 Wife to 1 handsome man since September 10, 2005

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page