k12+/Virtual Schools Fall 2010 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 179 Old 08-24-2010, 11:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykdsmomy View Post
Cat, we've been using K12 (in Ca.) for several years off and on. The one thing I've heard over and over again is "teach to the objective". The curriculum is like a buffet and they offer a lot of different activities. Don't worry so much on how it's set up....just look at the objective for that chapter or unit and as long as your dd is getting it, mark it complete That's what we've been told anyway. hth
That's pretty much how I handle teaching material. Last school year, dd2 flew through most of her materials with little effort, but dd1 has multiple learning challenges that we're still diagnosing at the moment to get her a 504 or IEP in place. So that "buffet" isn't always enough for us to teach her the objective, and last school year I ended up rewriting math completely because of her needs. This year, I'm already doing that rewriting and we're only in the first couple lessons of unit 1............... lol

But I did pull a total PS moment. The past couple days I strictly "taught to the test" for the lesson 1 assessment and then I just gave it to her and she passed it because I drilled those specific questions and worked with her on those nonstop for a few days. My h is planning to spend the next several days working with her on counting to 500, and then we'll go through and reassess the whole unit before we do the final unit test. I figure that knowing how she learns, my h is better equipped to work with her at night than me so we're going to pull a teamwork approach on it. Right now we JUST got her to understand place value for 2 digit numbers, so tonight he's going to start on 3 digit number place value and they will practice writing and reading numbers to 500 that way, and do a little bit of counting at the same time. He is much better at really working with her on math for some reason, his brain thinks more like hers does (he also learns by seeing, hearing, and doing all at the same time like she does, while I'm a purely visual/auditory learner like dd2 is)

Cat- FT ministry student and Sonlight hsing momma to a wild crew of girls
Melissa 4/03, Lydia 5/04, Kimberly 1/06, and Jordan 9/07

And waiting impatiently on baby Isaiah ******* to appear around 3/12

#62 of 179 Old 08-24-2010, 05:30 PM

I finally got some answers from the virtual school, and ds plans have been loaded on OLS. We will be starting on Monday! Schools here don't technically start until 9/1, but next week is totally free of extracurriculars and playdates (with the exception of our not-back-to-school picnic on Thursday). So, we can just concentrate on school!

J - Homeschooling mom to H (1/20/05), Z (11/6/06) and C (8/22/08)
I work from SON up to SON down! 
#63 of 179 Old 08-24-2010, 07:17 PM

Whew, I got dd1 insto the ClassConnect orientation with her teacher, and now I have a migrane. I always get one when I have to deal with Elluminate for some reason, it really messes with me. She has 3 small group sessions a week with the teacher, and 1 or 2 full class sessions a month starting all in October, plus whatever she'll be assigned for Title 1. And then dd2 has 2 sessons a week (they are optional though so I'm going to just get her on one a week instead, most likely focusing on reading). Oh and let's not forget the Study Island stuff, that makes me twitch too. In 2nd grade it is required to do SI since they start testing in 3rd grade, so I'll have to get dd1 on at least a few days a week (I'm going to aim for 30min a day for both girls, done while I'm doing preschool with the little 2 girls)

OK now I don't know how the heck I'm supposed to teach these two and still have time for my college coursework, teaching my preschoolers, housework, cooking, errands, babysitting, working as leadership in our hs group, AND working with AWANA as well. Yuck................

#64 of 179 Old 08-25-2010, 05:19 PM

Well, I learned that I can NOT teach these two phonics together. lol Right now dd2 is learning the same sounds in phonics K that dd1 is reviewing in phonics 1 (digraphs and trigraphs) so I'm doing it together with them, and UGH is all I can say right now. DD3 and dd4 both also wanted in on it, so what would have taken me 10min to do with them if they were paying attention (which they weren't) actually took me 30min. But dd3 had fun and learned the sound alongside her sisters so I guess its ok LOL

Today is our first day logging attendance, and its going well so far. We got dd2's math done, both girls' phonics done, and will next do history and lang arts. OHVA had to pull dd1's math offline though, as they are having major issues with it and have to reupload it. Her teacher said it should be up again tonight though, so that's not a big deal really.

Whew I'm worn out, and I still have to deal with supper and my own classwork and other stuff.

#65 of 179 Old 08-25-2010, 05:32 PM - Thread Starter

Phonics is my bane, too - SJ wants to do it with us, and it takes forever if she inserts herself into the lesson!

Hope you keep busting through things, Cat!

Yesterday was our first 'official' day - we worked ahead, did two phonics and two language courses; it's 2:30 here and I haven't *started* yet today - still plan to get some doubled lessons completed, but also need to make dill pickles today (the cukes won't keep!).

I'm trying not to think about all the housework/cleaning/organizing I ought to get done before dh's grandmother (94) arrives for her visit. She's staying with FIL, but will still see the chaos which is our house at some point, ugh. Goal for '11-12: I will be HOME the full week prior to school's start date, so I can get through all the cleaning/organizing and just enjoy getting school going instead of trying to do everything at the same time.

Not all who wander are lost.
#66 of 179 Old 08-26-2010, 02:29 AM

Hello everyone!!! I am sooo glad to have found this thread - it is such a blessing! I have been desperately trying to connect with other families that are also enrolled in virtual schools for their kids.

Just to introduce myself: We have enrolled our dd(5) in PA Cyber for the year. I am excited, but also nervous. My ds(3), will also be at home to "partake ' in the lessons as well. I am a little overwhelmed at the thought of entertaining him during dd's school time, but I'm sure things will work out! I also have two older sons on our local ps that I would love to have at home doing cyberschool with me, but they are very attached to the social aspect of school, and they did not want to try cyberschooling.

We will be starting school on Sept.1. PA Cyber does start next Monday, but I can't be here to work with dd on school because I am traveling to CO to visit my brother. So, we will be a couple of days behind but I am hoping to catch up quickly!

Looking forward to talking with everyone here!
#67 of 179 Old 08-26-2010, 02:57 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome, Gasperfam6! We started our virtual schooling behind last year (our materials didn't arrive 'til a week after school started). It didn't take us long to catch up!

My dd2 was 3 last year - we got some of those little counting frogs (lots of homeschool supply sites have them) with some activity cards for using them, and that helped quite a bit. Music, Art, Language and even Science/History work pretty well with a curious three year old joining in. It's the Phonics and Math which were a zoo if SJ tried to join in!

#68 of 179 Old 08-26-2010, 09:40 AM

So I discovered yesterday during phonics that dd4 is extremely occupied and happy if I pull out the extra set of PhonicsWorks tiles for her to play with (hey 2 kids enrolled= 2 sets of phonics tiles lol). So, that's how I'm going to handle schooling combined subjects I think.

DD3 did awesome joining in on our combined phonics lesson yesterday, so I'm thinking I'll let her join in on the rest of dd2's phonics once we're done with the combined stuff. I'm wore out though trying to combine the kids already, especially in phonics. Thank goodness its just 10 lessons................. I'd go batty if it was more than that.

OK today for us is health day, so I need to look at my health program that we're using to see where we're at and prep the lesson. I went to bed early last night with a migrane that is still here this morning, so I didn't do my prepping last night. And I also didn't get up until about 7:00 (its now 8:42) instead of my normal 5am so I didn't have my morning prep time that I scheduled in for the nights I go to bed early. Its going to be a "one step behind" day for me here.

#69 of 179 Old 08-28-2010, 09:29 PM

OK I'm splitting up my oldest girls, I can NOT combine them. They are too close in age to pull it off, they feed off one another and its making more stress and work for me to keep them on task together than it is to just split them up and teach them individually. So Monday we're back to 2 separate levels of everything, although I plan to let dd2 go as fast as she wants in history and science just in case we do end up combining in the future. They just don't work so well together right now is all.

Also, right after I posted last we ended up all getting sick at the same time, and are just now recovering. What a way to kick off the school year................ but at least I won't have too much trouble making up the hours since its so early in the year. So we'll just see what happens, I'm going to have fun with it all and just play by ear.

But this is going to be our best year yet I think. I also had a chance today to look at the high school options for OHVA and I'm really getting excited about that stuff now. I just have to hang on for a couple more years, then it'll start getting easier (right around the time I finish college LOL)

#70 of 179 Old 08-29-2010, 06:59 PM

I'm way late to the party! This is our first year doing k12. We're part of ARVA. I really love it! I need the forced accountability. I have a daughter in 4 and a daughter in K, plus a son on the waiting list for 2. I'm so hoping he gets in. For now he sits in with us on some of the girls stuff. I also have a 2 year old who wants to be involved in EVERYTHING.

I'm going to have to ask about piano lessons instead of music. That would be a lovely thing!

Serenity LDS mommy to 4 rambunctious kidlets
#71 of 179 Old 08-29-2010, 07:13 PM

I should ask about piano lessons instead of music as well. We have a perfectly working piano and dd does like to "play" it. The music we got for k-12 kind of well, sucks. She would enjoy playing the piano much more.
#72 of 179 Old 08-29-2010, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooeyRN View Post
I should ask about piano lessons instead of music as well. We have a perfectly working piano and dd does like to "play" it. The music we got for k-12 kind of well, sucks. She would enjoy playing the piano much more.
Doesn't it though................... LOL I totally dropped it immediately with my oldest, and am actually trying to give a chance for longer than 2 lessons with my second girl. So far we did 1 lesson last week................ *ick* I'm thinking it will again not survive much longer here.

#73 of 179 Old 08-29-2010, 07:46 PM

It is honestly torture for both of us. We did about 3 lessons so far. We both can't wait for it to be over.
#74 of 179 Old 08-29-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seren View Post
I'm way late to the party! This is our first year doing k12. We're part of ARVA. I really love it! I need the forced accountability. I have a daughter in 4 and a daughter in K, plus a son on the waiting list for 2. I'm so hoping he gets in. For now he sits in with us on some of the girls stuff. I also have a 2 year old who wants to be involved in EVERYTHING.

I'm going to have to ask about piano lessons instead of music. That would be a lovely thing!
WI has a family policy now. So, if one person in the family is accepted at a virtual school, no other family members will be waitlisted. Not sure how that change came about, but I guess I take it for granted! My son is in K, and he gets started with math, language arts, phonics and handwriting tomorrow. We will add the other stuff the week after when we get into a groove.

Quote:
Me, too! DS does have piano lessons, but I was still thinking about using the k12 music in addition. That was until I watched the DVD last night. I will be calling tomorrow to try to make that change!!!!

#75 of 179 Old 08-29-2010, 09:09 PM

Quote:
It is honestly torture for both of us. We did about 3 lessons so far. We both can't wait for it to be over.
Yep, that's pretty much how we feel about the music program too.

So I just sat down and figured out my college homework for this upcoming week and got it planned out on how I'll do it all. Now I'm reworking our OHVA schedule to accomodate my working with the kids split up 100% again and doing pre-k with the little kids. This is definitely going to be interesting.......... lol Oh and i need to remember that on Wednesday dd2's teacher is calling for our first meting and then Thursday dd2 has her first AimsWeb testing for the school year (apparently we have to do 3 of them this school year for each kid, dd1 does her first one a couple days after Labor Day).

So I may or may not be around at ALL this week, depending on what life throws at me with my college work, schooling the kids, and all that. DD4 will be 3yo on Friday, which graduates her into my preschool class officially with dd3. Then we're planning on Saturday I think to go apple picking if the weather is good for it, that will be a fun field trip. Hmmmm I wonder what subjects that would fall under............. I'll send a k-mail to one of our teachers to find out. And then I am babysitting later this week too, and we have a few other things going on and I just can't think of what they are right off the top of my head. Oh well its all on the calendar so I should be ok.

Now, I need to go get to that schedule set up for the week for my girls so I can hit the ground running tomorrow morning. See you ladies later, this is going to be a great fun ride for me I think.

#76 of 179 Old 08-29-2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love_My_Babies View Post
WI has a family policy now. So, if one person in the family is accepted at a virtual school, no other family members will be waitlisted. Not sure how that change came about, but I guess I take it for granted! My son is in K, and he gets started with math, language arts, phonics and handwriting tomorrow. We will add the other stuff the week after when we get into a groove.

Ar has it where all siblings go to the top of the waitlist. Second is the ONLY grade without an opening. I'm actually going to contact the director tomorrow because when my dd2 was accepted (the first one) they told me they would over book second before non siblings were offered a seat for a different grade.

Serenity LDS mommy to 4 rambunctious kidlets
#77 of 179 Old 08-30-2010, 08:21 AM

OK I have just a couple minutes, kids are waking up now............... lol

Those of you who enrolled younger siblings later. How is the process? In the spring I'll be enrolling my third dd with OHVA for K, and I'm a little unsure of what the whole process is going to be like (and wouldn't it be funny if dd3 has the same teacher for K/1st grades that dd1 and dd2 have/had? LOL). I'm looking forward to the next child coming into the mix since her older sisters do so well with k12 now, and this one is even more accelerated than my second girl (and my fourth is moreso than my third, I'm in serious trouble lol). I'm definitely going to have my hands full once we start adding kids in the fall, but I'm just wondering if the enrollment process is different for adding siblings than it was for initial enrollment.

#78 of 179 Old 08-30-2010, 04:36 PM

So today was our first official day back to school at home. It went well. DS (age 2) was pretty good. DD didn't complain and thought the time flew by. So that's a great sign.
#79 of 179 Old 08-30-2010, 11:08 PM

Hi everyone! I have enjoyed reading everyone's experiences so far. I am not a K12 family yet, but I hope to be. I have two children and I am enrolling my oldest in public school. My youngest I just enrolled in Kindergarten today and she is supposed to start next week. However, I am not happy with the school already and I don't think it will work and want to pull her out and do K12. She went to preschool at a public school but was pulled out for regressing badly. She has an IEP for OT, PT, and adaptive skills. We believe that she was aspergers. Academically, she is slower, but does her best. She knows her numbers, letters, recognizes her name (and her sisters name), etc. So, I think academically school will be good for her, but she can't handle other children, men (her teacher is a man), most foods, most textures, etc. She refuses to go to the bathroom at school so she has accidents daily (but no accidents at home). She turned 5 in Feb.

So, my question to you all - has anyone had a child with an IEP use K12? Do you recommend it? Will they even take her? Thank you!

Amber (31) - Married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years, mom of 4 amazing kids (ages 12, 8, 3, and 16 months), homeschooler, and expecting our 5th child around May 18th!
#80 of 179 Old 08-31-2010, 12:07 AM

Today was our first day, and it was wonderful. I blogged about it, and I am trying to figure out how the new blog signature thing works. Anyway, I am so glad I read a suggestion on here to start the first week or two with just the core subjects. We did circle time, math, phonics, reading and handwriting today. Once we get into a good groove, we will add the rest. Thanks for the ideas on this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthyamber View Post

So, my question to you all - has anyone had a child with an IEP use K12? Do you recommend it? Will they even take her? Thank you!
I do not. However, I do believe that K12 and the virtual schools that offer K12 as a curriculum choice do have teachers that would work wonderfully with your daughter. Call or email K12. They are always great about answering questions!

#81 of 179 Old 08-31-2010, 02:40 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthyamber View Post
Yes, as LMB said - they work fine with IEPs. I've a friend whose boss's son has autism and has been in k12 for several years and they LOVE it and the way it interfaces with the specialists etc. with him. Also, there were a couple AS kids in the WY k12 program last year I believe and their parents were happy with how they were doing too.

So while I don't have a kiddo with an IEP in k12, I know that it's done.

#82 of 179 Old 08-31-2010, 10:02 AM

Amber, my oldest dd is in the process of getting either an IEP or 504 now (waiting on testing to come back) and the school we're in has been WONDERFUL with accomodating her needs. We have had a great experience last year and so far this year for her, her teacher last year was super understanding of her needs and helped me a lot, and so far this year's teacher for her seems to be doing well with it as well (although she does have 60 kids that she is overseeing so she is spread a little thin right now). We are already making accomodations for herbecause of the pending nature of things (we're waiting on the testing to finish so we know if she would qualify for the IEP or not, although we only *need* a 504 for her because I'm easily adapting the curriculum to fit her needs)

#83 of 179 Old 08-31-2010, 10:04 AM

OMGosh I totally forgot about why I came back here in the first place this morning LOL

I sent a k-mail to dd2's teacher this morning, to get art and music both as attendance-only. I can't take any more of the music program, and dd2's been joining in on dd1's art since last fall so she's had art 1 already. I'll find out here in the next couple days if we are approved for it or not, I'm sure we will be since we do piano lessons and she has a big sister doing art 2 that she's joining in with.

#84 of 179 Old 08-31-2010, 02:43 PM

I am curious to find out how everyone's K12 teacher experience works. I kind of get the impression that some have a different K12 experience than others. From some posts it seems like some families have teachers employed or assigned by K12 while others (like myself) have teachers employed or assigned by the public school district that they are enrolled in K12 through.

For those who have teachers employed or assigned by their public school, how does this relationship work for you? I still have not heard from our school in terms of who his teacher is, what I should expect from her, and what she will expect from me. I am frustrated by the disconnect in communication from the school, but I am sticking it out because I really like K12 curriculum. So, can someone shine a light for me and let me know how this all works????

Oh, we did our second day of math and language arts (including reading and phonics). We skipped handwriting and focused more on the math lesson, which was practicing writing numbers through 50. Good day for us!

#85 of 179 Old 08-31-2010, 07:22 PM

I messed with the calendar and somehow added extra work to yesterday. So today they had to finish today/yesterday. We're just now finished for the day. 9 hours total! Most days we're getting done around 3-4 and starting at 9am. This is really tough cause like I said they both want me helping them through the whole thing. Then I have a 3yr old and 1 yr old who keep wanting me too. I'm hoping it'll get better.

We don't have study island or elluminate or music class. We have not spoken with any of the teachers yet. They have done live lessons but that's it.

I do like that its all laid out for me and they do the grading/tests.

Stephanie + Dh= Super blessed parents to 1 ds, and 4 dds!
#86 of 179 Old 08-31-2010, 08:39 PM

For us, our assigned teachers e-mailed us a few days before we started school officially to let me know when they were going to make their initial calls to me, and we send k-mail whenever I have a question or concern about something or when they have something to tell us. I'm only 5 days into attendance but so far I've had 1 phone call with dd1's teacher (dd2's is calling tomorrow), we had our orientation live sessions for both girls, their AimsWeb testing is scheduled for both (dd2 is Thursday, dd1 is next week on Wednesday) and I've had several k-mail communications with both teachers regarding different things. I think dd1's teacher this year is going to be a lot different to work with than dd2's teacher this year (she was the teacher both girls had last school year) so I'm still figuring out what kind of teacher she is, I'm hoping she's as relaxed as dd2's teacher is so that I can have an awesome year with her and dd1 just because of how dd1 learns (she gets frustrated and refuses to do anything in that subject a few days while she processes, and then she'll come back and do it perfectly along with the next couple lessons, I left her alone last week with place value with numbers up to 500 and now she's reading, writing, and counting up to 500 without blinking)

#87 of 179 Old 09-01-2010, 03:51 AM - Thread Starter

Our 'teacher' is assigned via k12 itself (their WY teachers). I don't know whether the school district which 'hosts' k12 is the one nominally paying the teachers, or if k12 itself pays them....

SO .... we didn't do a lot of work in school today. Handwriting is driving me crazy, and I don't know if my expectations are too high, or what. Ina writes her letters SO LARGE, she often can fit no more than 2-3 words across a regular piece of notebook paper. Even trying to get her to write neatly on the lined HWT papers doesn't seem to accomplish anything. She is more than capable of fine, detailed work (just look at her drawings!) but really wants to write her letters LARGE. I'm still needing to remind her to capitalize the beginning of her sentences (and not sprinkle random capital letters in the rest of the sentence)..... She knows that sentences start with capital letters and end with punctuation, but she just starts writing. And, it's not like she's hurrying -- it can take a LONG time to write something (long to me anyway?) ....

Any suggestions from a BTDT parent? Do I need to just take a deep breath and keep encouraging her to write smaller, more neatly, etc., and eventually she'll come around? Or is there something I should be doing to help her get there faster??

#88 of 179 Old 09-01-2010, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elanorh View Post
Or is there something I should be doing to help her get there faster??
I have had a similar problem. I used the lined paper myself and wrote several sentences. I had ds copy the sentences a few times, and he really improved having a handwritten model to copy. After he did well a few times, I took away the model and let him try via dictation. You could even have her trace it a few times to get the feel of it before she copies it.

#89 of 179 Old 09-01-2010, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elanorh View Post
SO .... we didn't do a lot of work in school today. Handwriting is driving me crazy, and I don't know if my expectations are too high, or what. Ina writes her letters SO LARGE, she often can fit no more than 2-3 words across a regular piece of notebook paper. Even trying to get her to write neatly on the lined HWT papers doesn't seem to accomplish anything. She is more than capable of fine, detailed work (just look at her drawings!) but really wants to write her letters LARGE. I'm still needing to remind her to capitalize the beginning of her sentences (and not sprinkle random capital letters in the rest of the sentence)..... She knows that sentences start with capital letters and end with punctuation, but she just starts writing. And, it's not like she's hurrying -- it can take a LONG time to write something (long to me anyway?) ....

Any suggestions from a BTDT parent? Do I need to just take a deep breath and keep encouraging her to write smaller, more neatly, etc., and eventually she'll come around? Or is there something I should be doing to help her get there faster??
Thank you for putting this up there! DD1 does the exact same thing! She writes too big for the space, randomly uses capitals instead of proper capitalization when needed only, and it can take her up to 5min to write one sentence in dictation for phonics 1. (you know, the simple sentences) UGH! Is Ina in 1st or 2nd grade? My dd1 is in 2nd with phonics/lang arts in 1st grade. Now, dd2 is in 1st and she flat refuses to use lowercase letters unless I get on her about it and hover, if that tells you anything........... lol But I think her writing like that is more a motor skills issue, she seems to really have trouble with maneuvering the pencil to print all those curvy lowercase letters.

But on a positive note, since we split the girls up completely again in all subjects, lessons this week have gone much faster and smoother. I had a major moment yesterday with dd1 and that first math unit, she finished a lesson on reading numbers to 500 (and I also discovered that she can go all the way up to 999 reading them) and then asked to do a second lesson so we started the one on writing numbers. We only made it about halfway through the lesson before she decided she was done with math, so I left it at that and we'll finish it today. I found that for her, the best way to teach place value, reading, and writing of numbers is with a place-value chart and base 10 set. She'll use the blocks to model the number and then grab the dry-erase board that I drew another place-value chart on with wet-erase pens and she'll write out the number that way, but reading it just clicked with no issues for once. lol Hopefully our use of a place-value chart like this helps her to really cement the concept, her tacher said that she feels that the more a kid uses a setup like what we're using, the quicker they get it without the charts and can do it independently. She said that if we need to use a place-value chart long-term that she's totally fine with it and go ahead if it helps her with her math so I'm thinking I'll be making a paper one to laminate soon. Like, today probably.

#90 of 179 Old 09-02-2010, 08:29 AM

We are going into our 4th day of school. I must say that I'm a bit overwhelmed by the sheer volume of the work load. The curriculum is awesome and the kids really seem to enjoy it. However, our days seem so long as compared to our prior homeschooling days. We do not do the optional material and I don't require much of the writing (overboard for a 3rd grader), but it still seems like too much. My kindergartener needs me sitting with her for almost everything and my 3rd grader can work somewhat independently, but there is still a high parental involvement. Did I mention that I also have a 3 year old?!?

I am hoping it will get easier as I get into the swing of things. Our VA teachers seem great and the material is so much better than anything I used in the past. My only concern is the work load. Someone mentioned treating it like a buffet and only doing what is necessary/looks the most interesting. Maybe I have the same problem with K12 that I have with buffets. Everything looks so good and I end up with too much on my plate.

Married to my best friend!
Mother to 3 sweeties: Ds (8), Dd (5), Dd (3)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page