Pre-Homeschool Fall (North America) / Spring on going CHAT - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 190 Old 09-17-2010, 11:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Acu-mama: we picked up the HWOT and Explode the Code also. As much as I want to flow with things around here DS loves the learning activities so I guess that's part of our flow.

Dh and I have this overarching ideas behind homeschooling and one of them is to be out in the world a lot, both with cultures and nature. This winter we are going to teach ds to cross-country ski. Of course those days will be more spent looknig for animal tracks, drinking coco, telling stories and playing.

We tried a new homeschool co-op on Wednesday (we tried it with another friend and dc) and it was a disaster, the parents were so different than us and the kids weren't especially nice. Us two mamas think we may end up starting our own group. Focusing on families that are using the city around us and the near by mountains as our as where we learn, not so much as a group to talk about curriculum.

Mama, writer, partner, wanderer. Living life with my ds (7/06), married to my best friend and nemesis .
#62 of 190 Old 09-17-2010, 11:54 AM

well since this is probably my end of homeschooling this year, I have decided to take a more relaxed approach, I'm not sticking to a strict schedule 5 day a week schedule as planned, instead, I am trying to get ds to do schooling type stuff a few days a week with at least 1 outing a week. we will be expecting #2 in mid/end of april, so I am going to try to get most of his work book stuff done by then. He started library time yesterday and told me it was great, of course i told dh and dh was like okay maybe we should put him in pre-school so he can make friends? I don't understand that one, friends are not that important at 4 imo. And that is why i am getting him into library time, etc, so he can get out and be around his peers more.

Really what is the push for preschool anyway? I don't get it, isn't learning to listen, stay in line etc what they do in kindergarten? I read in an article t hat 85% of kids attend preschool, are they really turning out smarter than the other 15%? I don't get it, and i am surprised the numbers are so high.

pretty much here is what we on a given day: 2-3 pages out of singapore essentials KA, 2 pages out of Child's Play science. 2 pages out of HOP learn to Print, 2 pages out of Hop learn to read pre-k, (trying to finish that up so we can move on to K level,ds is getting anxious) 1 lesson on hindi about 10 minutes (mango languages through the library), and read 1 book normally about science, and i try to fit in 1 at least 1 craft or messy project on one of those days. Ds's allergies have been pretty bad this past month, making me reluctant to take him outside much. We just started reading Peter Pan: a chapter book, ds loves when i read chapter books to him, we will read 1-2 chapters each night before bed. Ds has been more into his puzzles these days which is nice, he didn't like doing them for a while there. I can definitely see his handwriting is improving, the letters are large and all, but they are definitely forming better and looking more like the letters and he is not getting frustrated like in the past. I don't push him to write, but he has written his name rather well a few times recently wheras in the past he could only make out the circular letters mostly.

supermod.gif semi crunchy single student super mama to DS 7wave.gif and DD 3shy.gif. Falling in stillheart.gif with single super dad superhero.gif to DD5kissy.gif and DD2energy.gif 
#63 of 190 Old 09-19-2010, 09:58 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi ladies! I just read through your 4 pages and sure am glad that I didn't procrastinate any longer! I saw your thread a couple of days ago and thought ~ that's exactly what I need! A shot in the arm of preschool minded moms I have an almost 5 yo who is doing preK4 at home - he's actually completely ready for K but we like to keep their grade levels equal to the school system so if they ever had to re-enter they wouldn't be devistated by going backwards. Anyway, I also have an 8 yo whom I am schooling 3d grade. I tend to get a bit wrapped up in 3d grade and let PreK fall to the background. Though I have a renewed dedication to messy art projects and noisy games ~ or at least I'm trying lol. DS is currently working his way through Sing, Spell, Read & Write PreK and 100 Easy Lessons for reading w/ some Bob Books and lots of Starfall. I look forward to trying to keep up with you all's preK experiences as well!

Librarian & mommy to my jog.gif(2002) & jammin.gif (2005) married to superhero.gifsince 1999
#64 of 190 Old 09-20-2010, 02:27 AM

LoveMyBabyBird- I don't know what the push to put children in preschool is. I want to start doing some structure with DD for two reasons 1) she wants it, she loves to learn and 2) it takes me a while to warm up to things. I'm worried if I don't' start slowly easing myself into it then when it is time for K I will get overwhelmed and give up. My kids are 3 1/2 and 21 months, Ive been a stay at home mom for a little over 3 years and I'm just NOW starting to feel comfortable and like I'm accomplishing something being a SAHM, if it takes me that long to feel comfortable with that I figure its going to probably take me that long to get comfortable that I know how to plan schooling, if that makes any sense.
Welcome jlpumkin!

DH went to a school supply shop today in Guam and got a map for the wall. Hes been wanting me to pick one out for a while but i haven't so he just got one for me. He also got a couple of alphabet/number posters that had animals on them since he figured the girls will love looking at all the animals. Hes going to go back and look at Handwriting without Tears and Explode the Code Get ready for the Code and see if they are something DD might be interested in.
We were going to go to Ryukyu Mura-which is a traditional Okinawan village- today but I woke up ill and DD2 is running a slight fever (morning sickness for me, teething for her.. I actually feel worse for her than me, poor kid has a hard time cutting new teeth). I'm going to take them later this week, tomorrow we will probably go to the library though so DD1 can get books about farms. We went on a farm tour the other day and milked cows then made butter from the cream. She had a lot of fun and is now interested in anything to do with farms. I'm thinking of taking her to the dairy shop down the street (it has farm fresh eggs of different types and farm fresh/unpasteurized milk) since the person who runs it loves to explain to the children about the different types of animals on the farms around the town and I can get fresh eggs/milk for cheaper than I can get the yucky stuff at the commissary.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#65 of 190 Old 09-27-2010, 10:22 AM - Thread Starter

FALL CRAFT CALL -- come on everyone -- what are your fall craft plans???

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
#66 of 190 Old 09-27-2010, 11:48 AM

I'm thinking of leaf rubbings this week.

Our big Autumn thing is a Coyote party once the ground freezes (Navajo tradition says Coyote Stories shouldn't be told until the frost) so we are coming up with lots of coyote crafts to go along with that.

Mama, writer, partner, wanderer. Living life with my ds (7/06), married to my best friend and nemesis .
#67 of 190 Old 09-27-2010, 01:49 PM

Hi ladies,
I was in this crew last year, but I ended up sending both my older kids to school this year for personal reasons. (both kids are doing very well BTW ). Anyway i miss homeschooling so I thought I would join you ladies even though my baby is only 21 mths not technically a preschooler.
I noticed I tend to do mostly activities geared towards my older kids and then the baby is just an add on. So my goal is not really to "teach" her anything it's just to expose her to all the fun toddler activities. Right now we are doing book themes. I love book themes because it gives me a basis for my ideas. But I try to just make my ideas FUN things to do together. The baby also LOVES hearing the same book over, and over, and over again so this works nicely. We basically read the book, sing some songs, do a project/sensory activity, then just play with some toys/puzzles. Even if I have ten tons of laundry/the phone rings/ the big kids want something etc. That is baby time
Oh I do blog once a week about it. You can PM if you want a link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineR View Post
Oy.
Ok. so we've been doing "Pre-homeschool" since Monday but we've already lost it. DS2 is OBSESSED with worksheets. I printed out a cut and paste activity Tuesday and he wants more and more of them! He's absolutely not interested in tracing lines whatsoever. He doesn't mind colouring though he's not really into circling things or matching pairs on paper. I have to cut out the pasting activities for him, but the second my back is turned, DS3 is destroying the house! I've tried giving him colouring pages to get him involved but there's only so many he'll do yk?
I'm trying to teach ds2 letters, numbers, shapes and colours. I feel lost! Anyone have a buoy?! How do I do this?
Do activities your kids can do together. Make it FUN! Key word. If you are actively engaging your child they will learn. Preschoolers really do learn best through play(and I don't mean parent contrived games to teach them things either) and exploration. If he isn't enjoying something drop it. We had a huge flop last week. She just didn't like the stuff I had planned. In our case she was just to young for it I think. If you share your kids ages maybe we could help you come up with activities you can do with both kids while still teaching your older one the things you would like him to learn.
Some examples would be:
- play memory for matching the older child plays the proper way, while the younger child is picking out matches from face up cards,
-for shapes play hullabaloo LOL fun!
_play an eye spy for an older child you can give shapes/letters for a younger child you can just give an object/color.
-try to avoid work books unless your child really really wants them. Younger siblings hate work book time!
-If you wantto do patterns,/ colors/ numbers do it during play time with lego's, blocks, etc. Your younger child can sit right withyou building while your older child is trying to build a tower 15 blocks high! Or in a rew and black pattern or whatever.
-use puzzles/books to teach shapes/colors/abc/numbers. "here where does number 3 go"
-do a ton of motor activities, older kids string tiny beads, toddlers string huge ones. Older kids cut out actual shapes, toddlers just cut or tear up strips of paper. Etc etc.
#68 of 190 Old 09-27-2010, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxPerpetua View Post
If any of you ladies have a chance to check out my kindy thread, I'd really appreciate your thoughts! http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1262655 (It was a long post, so I didn't want to ask it on this thread.)

Please share with me what your plans are for kindy ... I'm in the middle of planning and need all the help I can get!
I'm not homeschooling for anymore but I have to say follow your gut and your child! Forget about philosophy. Sometimes our ideal is not something our children want/need. I know I was very into delayed academics. I believe in just play in the preschool years. My son however had different ideas. To not follow his lead would have been disrespectful to him. KWIM? So I say use Waldorf as a base and as your flavor so to speak, but don't be so locked into a system that you aren't following your child's leads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Aimee View Post
We are doing mostly book themes right now but some ideas for you:
-finger painting red apples (paper plates)
-apple print paintings
-making apple trees depending on ability you can have your child trace, cut and glue the tree together (or not) apples could be stamped on with a pencil eraser (we did this last week with my not quite 2 yr old) or use a whole punch and glue the punched circles on. That requires a good bit of motor ability.
-fall stickers on a paper
-fall color collage(paper, pompoms, etcetc.
-give them red and yellow paint(or all the pimary colors) and let them exploring making their own fall colors.
-stained glass leaves. Cut out a leaf frame from black paper. So you have just the outline (no center) stick it to clear contact paper and have your child add fall colored tissue squares. When they are done stick it on a sunny window.
-corn cob paintings. Strip the corn of feed corn cobs (good motor activity and the corn is fun in a fall themed sensory bin) then roll the cobs in paint and roll around large paper. It makes neat prints.
-leaf rubbings
-painting with leaves
-not a craft but my kids enjoyed this one. Go to a paint store and get some different colored paint chips. Then go on a nature color hunt. Have the kids collect/find all the different colors.
-nature collages (if you have them stick it on clear contact paper then cover then cover with another piece when they are done it lasts a lot longer.
-Wax paper leaves. Melt crayons on wax paper leaves.
-Mosaic leaves (cut or have the kids cut different colored squares to use.
-acorn marble paintings. Lay a piece of paper in a box with a lid. Have the kids help you find acorns then dip them into fall colored paints (or any color). Spoon them into the box then have the kids shake it up.

I love fall! Can you tell?
#69 of 190 Old 09-27-2010, 02:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey B View Post
I'm thinking of leaf rubbings this week.

Our big Autumn thing is a Coyote party once the ground freezes (Navajo tradition says Coyote Stories shouldn't be told until the frost) so we are coming up with lots of coyote crafts to go along with that.
cool

the leaves here are turning and Big Brother yelled "leaf prints" last night -- he remembers from last year and that is to me.

Meetoo-- THANKS -- I love fall too -- and this year the boys are in a place i think we can do a lot

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
#70 of 190 Old 09-27-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
One thing we're doing tonight is pick goldenrod and marigolds for dyeing a silk for Michaelmas (this will be the cape of light). We're also doing a smaller silk with pokeberry juice, and I'm hoping it turns out crimson. I think this time of year is great for dyeing silks in Fall colors. You can get them really cheap at Dharma.

We also dip leaves in wax and make a garland, and make Pumpkin-scented candles.

Allison:  a little bit Waldorf, a little bit Medievalish, and always"MOMMMMYYYY!" to sweet Cecily since 12.22.05
#71 of 190 Old 09-28-2010, 12:31 AM

Quote:
No idea yet! Things Im thinking about:
leaf painting (pressing leafs in paint then paper)
puff paint jack o laterns
making small felt pumpkins, ghosts, cats (DD1 is actually getting decent at hand sewing, she loves to sew)
snowflakes (although thats winter more than fall)
might make paper/craft stick Teepees, we did something like that last year and my oldest thought it was a lot of fun
hand turkeys (trace hand and use it to make a turkey out of)

Theres a few more but my girls are jumping up and down next to me asking for the paints to be taken out.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#72 of 190 Old 09-28-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Dare I post this link? This site is dangerous for me.

The Crafty Crow

Co-creator, Joyful Wife, and Grateful Mama to angel3.gifenergy.gifand sleepytime.gif
#73 of 190 Old 09-28-2010, 11:25 PM

We made a free form collage out of a variety of fall findings. We've meant to do this for a while, but we'll also make some leaf pictures.

At our co-op, we're planning on dressing skeletons in the style of Dia De Los Muertos, as well as making sugar skulls / decorating them. Not exactly fall related, but we're also in the process of making a family tree out of his hand outline & different colored tissue paper.

kathyhola.gif : , proud mama to seansuperhero.gif (12/06) and wife to zane reading.gif : cat.gif

#74 of 190 Old 09-28-2010, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxPerpetua View Post
One thing we're doing tonight is pick goldenrod and marigolds for dyeing a silk for Michaelmas (this will be the cape of light). We're also doing a smaller silk with pokeberry juice, and I'm hoping it turns out crimson. I think this time of year is great for dyeing silks in Fall colors. You can get them really cheap at Dharma.

We also dip leaves in wax and make a garland, and make Pumpkin-scented candles.
Oh now I know what we're looking for on our Thursday hike this week!

#75 of 190 Old 09-29-2010, 07:08 PM

Just in case you like to bake with your kids.. Id like to warn you allowing your 3 1/2 year old to ice a cake for her Daddy might not be the best idea. Hey it still tastes good and she is so excited she got to do something special for DH for his return. Luckily DH guessed why it looked so bad and acted like it was the best cake hed ever seen.

Another craft that is more of a Christmas craft though.. I like to do hand print impressions every year for my in-laws and make them into ornaments. We live so far away it gives them an idea of how much the girls are growing. You can make the mold out of common kitchen ingredients (if anyone is interested I have the recipe) and then bake them in the oven. When its done I have the girls help paint them and we send them off to the grandparents/great grandparents. They love getting them as well.

#76 of 190 Old 09-29-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiMom View Post
I like to do hand print impressions every year for my in-laws and make them into ornaments. You can make the mold out of common kitchen ingredients (if anyone is interested I have the recipe) and then bake them in the oven.
Yes, please. I've seen ones with plaster of paris, but I don't happen to have any in the cupboard...

Tjej
#77 of 190 Old 09-29-2010, 09:59 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiMom View Post
Just in case you like to bake with your kids.. Id like to warn you allowing your 3 1/2 year old to ice a cake for her Daddy might not be the best idea. Hey it still tastes good and she is so excited she got to do something special for DH for his return. Luckily DH guessed why it looked so bad and acted like it was the best cake hed ever seen.

Another craft that is more of a Christmas craft though.. I like to do hand print impressions every year for my in-laws and make them into ornaments. We live so far away it gives them an idea of how much the girls are growing. You can make the mold out of common kitchen ingredients (if anyone is interested I have the recipe) and then bake them in the oven. When its done I have the girls help paint them and we send them off to the grandparents/great grandparents. They love getting them as well.
we have done that each year too -- but not this year -- DS1's hand is getting so big!! going to do hand prints in paint and glitter and them laminate as book marks

also we do cookie cutters shaped of Christmas stuff -- poke hole, bake, then let the kids at them with paint -- they give these to everyone each year. i keep one for each of them and one for me (so i keep one of DS1 for him and one of DS1's for bis brother and so on). All packed up and labeled. I spray laquor them too and up ribbon as the hanger.

it is a fun project all Nov and early Dec. the boys help rool and cut the dough and then have a ton of fun painting ...

#78 of 190 Old 10-05-2010, 02:35 PM - Thread Starter

http://scribinglife.wordpress.com/20...t-sensory-art/

art at our house today

#79 of 190 Old 10-05-2010, 09:50 PM

We just had a great HS co-op day. One Mama had us all over for apple crisp making and free play. I love how even though ds isn't in school he still has a little troop of kids he knows well and spend one or two days a week with. Right now the oldest is 6 most of the time and the youngest is 2, they all play together so well, including working their issues out without us getting involved.

What makes it work best I think is how the mamas are all a little crazy in our own ways and love to hanging out for hours together. So if you have the opportunity to create a little co-op like this I think it is wonderful.

#80 of 190 Old 10-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
*peeking in*
Hi!

I'm sort of late to this thread, but wanted to join. I have one 4.5yo DD, and we are homeschooling. We are winging it - I did purchase a curriculum and find that it works better for us, though that's about as structured as we get. We do a lot of stuff outside the curriculum, it is nice to just have something solid each day that I don't have to do a lot of prep for.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#81 of 190 Old 10-10-2010, 07:03 PM

We had one of those rare days when everything just goes right. We did the bestest funnest craft ever. Such a good craft that it excuses the bad grammar.

DS is OBSESSED with Robin Hood. I knew that we haven't done a letter craft in a while and DD is "reading" the Moncure Little F book. So we did F is for Fox. Then we made clothes for our foxes and they turned into Robin Hood and Maid Marion. Oh so cute. DS hasn't been into crafting so it was heart warming to see him love one so much.

Co-creator, Joyful Wife, and Grateful Mama to angel3.gifenergy.gifand sleepytime.gif
#82 of 190 Old 10-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Banned

Hey, I just wanted to check in and say I have really officially started preschool homschool with DD (3yo-- 3.5 in two weeks; she's very excited ). She adores that we're homeschooling; right now she can't get enough of it. I'm just sort of figuring out what works for us. Right now I'm trying themes for each week; we started with Autumn last week, and this week will be the five senses (which, when she heard, she started demanding right away... eager beaver). It's been fun thinking of activities to do in each theme, reading stories, making a book, crafts, songs, math, etc. I'm waiting on a few new (well, used) Italian books and craft/art books, which I hope will add a lot to our fun. DD is good about insisting on what she wants, like doing math and science, or reading books for a while, or whatever. She's having fun, I think, figuring out what makes for "good homeschooling" like I tell her playing is important, and other fun stuff we do anyway. It's been good so far, forcing me to find interesting things for us to do-- I've been just sort of floating along, taking advantage of how much she'll just play (I've had terrible sciatica and am getting close to full term with this baby) but making myself be organized helps me get off my butt and find fun age appropriate activities to do, new books to read, new stories to learn together, all good stuff I want to be doing. DD has always been into academic stuff and learning, so it's interesting to balance that with my instinct for just play based fun at this age. But anyway, it helps me be patient with having her help with stuff around the house, instead of just trying to get it done, and I have found if I just jump into something, she's happy to watch, if she can't join, and she sees this as learning, too. Cool

Anyway, I figure I'll be checking in more regularly now that it's official. DD's enthusiasm with all this has been endearing. I do wonder if she'll get sick of it, but we're really just mixing the fun with our other fun of play and library and park, and I think she's sincerely into it.
#83 of 190 Old 10-13-2010, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

stupid question.

if i get a bigger pencil sharpener -- like for the big fat penicels we used when i was in kindergarden in the dark ages -- cani sharpen fat crayons?

I have the 64 box and it has the shaperner for the skinny crayons, but we still use a lot of the fat ones too and i love them and hate that they are so hard to do anything with as they loose the point

HLEP

#84 of 190 Old 10-13-2010, 08:12 PM

Sure, why not? I know sometimes crayons get jammed a bit in a sharpener (I remember that from when I was a kid), but we did it lots so it wasn't a big deal.

Tjej
#85 of 190 Old 10-13-2010, 08:26 PM

You can get universal sharpeners (we found ours at a hardware store, I've never seen them in stationary/office stores) that do any size pencil/crayon.

Grateful mama striving to respect the two precious beings entrusted to me DD '06 and DS '09
#86 of 190 Old 10-13-2010, 09:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmama2 View Post
You can get universal sharpeners (we found ours at a hardware store, I've never seen them in stationary/office stores) that do any size pencil/crayon.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#87 of 190 Old 10-13-2010, 09:44 PM

I love ours

Grateful mama striving to respect the two precious beings entrusted to me DD '06 and DS '09
#88 of 190 Old 10-14-2010, 10:02 AM

Hi. I'm K, mama to my DD (2/07) and DS (2/10). I'm not sure we're homeschooling as much as keeping our daughter out of preschool for the most part. I don't have a curriculum or educational goals (beyond that I'd like it if she learned to wipe her butt after she pooped, lol). I just enjoy spending time with her and figure most of what she needs to be learning right now she learns from playing, helping around the house, listening to stories, and spending time outside. We just came home from camping last weekend. Right now, our big thing is working on her Halloween costume. She wants to be a zombie, though it's changed several times in the course of the last month. Hopefully, we'll make a few decorations, too. After watching me knit, she's learning how to finger knit - and doing much better than I thought she'd be able to do. And of course, we're trying to enjoy the last of the warm weather of the year. Well, that's us!

Partner to Rbikenew.gif ('03); Parent to T read.gif('07), Aviolin.gif ('10), and E ecbaby2.gif ('13)

femalesling.GIFhomeschool.gifchicken3.gifhomebirth.jpgnak.gif 

#89 of 190 Old 10-15-2010, 03:12 AM

Quote:
stupid question.

if i get a bigger pencil sharpener -- like for the big fat penicels we used when i was in kindergarden in the dark ages -- cani sharpen fat crayons?

I have the 64 box and it has the shaperner for the skinny crayons, but we still use a lot of the fat ones too and i love them and hate that they are so hard to do anything with as they loose the point

HLEP
I got a plastic one specifically for crayons at the Dollar Tree. Can't remember exactly when I got it, so I don't know if they still have one. It does the fat ones as well as the skinny ones. I think I've seen one made by crayola as well (maybe look at Target? Michael's?)

kathyhola.gif : , proud mama to seansuperhero.gif (12/06) and wife to zane reading.gif : cat.gif

#90 of 190 Old 10-21-2010, 04:26 PM - Thread Starter

The boys and I did leaf prints

http://scribinglife.wordpress.com/20...-prints-day-1/

that is from yesterday,

tried again today -- i'll do the blog about that tonight as i got better step-by-step photos this time --

considering a round loom thing for the boys 9older mainly) for chirstmas -- like this http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/...om-set-588012/ nothing fancy by any means -- any thoughts older is 5 in Nov.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page