Pre-Homeschool Fall (North America) / Spring on going CHAT - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 190 Old 12-08-2010, 09:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Kimbery -- HUGS momma -- I am so so so sorry -- i too think skipping to 1/15 is a great idea

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
#182 of 190 Old 12-09-2010, 10:04 AM

Kimberly....hugs

Sending prayers your way that you will feel blessed and renewed this Holiday Season. luxlove.gif

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#183 of 190 Old 12-09-2010, 10:07 AM

Thank you everyone!!!!  Your hugs, positive thoughts, and prayers are appreciated and felt.  grouphug.gif

Co-creator, Joyful Wife, and Grateful Mama to angel3.gifenergy.gifand sleepytime.gif
#184 of 190 Old 12-10-2010, 09:24 AM

Just telling you lovely mamas who have given me so much support that I am going to take a little forum brake.  I am not ignoring you:  I just plan on ignoring the internet for a while.  For me, it can have a toxic effect on my life.  Sometimes I need to take a break to clear my thoughts. 

Happy Holidays and happy homeschooling!!!!!

Co-creator, Joyful Wife, and Grateful Mama to angel3.gifenergy.gifand sleepytime.gif
#185 of 190 Old 12-10-2010, 11:11 AM

Beezar- take it easy and take a break. Sometimes the best thing to do is get away for a while and recenter yourself.

Anyone have any ideas on how to prepare children for a move? We got orders back to the states (yay and boo.. Im going to miss Japan) and Im worried how the girls are going to take it. Ive told them about it as soon as we got the orders but I don't think they really understand what it means and that we won't be coming back here. Weve taken trips back to the states and thats what DD1 thinks this is, a trip.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#186 of 190 Old 12-28-2010, 09:02 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiMom View Post

Beezar- take it easy and take a break. Sometimes the best thing to do is get away for a while and recenter yourself.

Anyone have any ideas on how to prepare children for a move? We got orders back to the states (yay and boo.. Im going to miss Japan) and Im worried how the girls are going to take it. Ive told them about it as soon as we got the orders but I don't think they really understand what it means and that we won't be coming back here. Weve taken trips back to the states and thats what DD1 thinks this is, a trip.

I am right there w ith you -- w e are up for a move in 2011 -- sooner than later w e hope and our SN 5 yo is DEAD SET adginst it -- he gets so so upset at ANY DISCUSSION of it -- w e are trying not to talk till w e have something solid (date, etc) but ... oyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
#187 of 190 Old 12-28-2010, 12:53 PM

Are peeps ready for a Winter Chat?

Partner to Rbikenew.gif ('03); Parent to T read.gif('07), Aviolin.gif ('10), and E ecbaby2.gif ('13)

femalesling.GIFhomeschool.gifchicken3.gifhomebirth.jpgnak.gif 

#188 of 190 Old 12-28-2010, 01:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolting View Post

Are peeps ready for a Winter Chat?

SURE

#189 of 190 Old 12-28-2010, 02:33 PM

Momma, we actually have a set date, well within two weeks. Anytime from April 2-April 15 we fly from Japan to Florida for vacation then May 15-17 we fly from Orlando to North Carolina to our new base.. Im going to wait to do much with the move though until the baby comes, I think its just to much for my oldest to process at one time. On the first she moves into real Sunday School at church (our church has nursery from 18 months until the January after they turn 3 then they move into Sunday school), then her 4th birthday is at the end of January, the baby comes the first week of February so this move really is like a straw that broke the camels back in a sense.

Im ready for a winter chat!

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#190 of 190 Old 12-29-2010, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter

here is the nev thread for this vinter --

http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1287942/winter-summer-pre-homeschooling-chat 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page