Share your Monday - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 02:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What are your kids learning today?

What books are they reading? What projects are everyone working on?

Midwife (CPM, LDM) and homeschooling mama to:
13yo ds   10yo dd  8yo ds and 6yo ds and 1yo ds  
#2 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 02:17 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Book so far....Lunch break

Make Way For Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
Andy Shane and the Pumkin Trick by Jacobson
Stay Awake, Sally By Modarressi
The Crimson Comet by Morrissey
Little Boy Blue
Piggie Pie!! BY Palatini
AND
some stories from READ ME A STORY, PLEASE 50 readaloud stories chosen by
Wendy Cooling

Love the last book
#3 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 03:07 PM

Let's See;
Lit this morning:
Bible- 2 chapters about Moses
Aesop's Fables

Handwriting w/o tears- Letters and Numbers- 8 pgs or so

RS B- Working on partitioning 10, playing w/ our number cards for matching game for 10 facts

Art Project- Leonardo da Vinci- a picture of something taken apart- a pen

Art Study-mm forget the artist- a pic with kids in an old carriage playing, the kids really enjoyed that then had fun drawing how they would travel and telling stories about it(my dd was saying she would travel in a boat- then was going on about it sinking- I think because bedtime readaloud last night was Magic Treehouse Titanic)

Still have reading to do but the kids are playing at Grandpa's now while mom is relaxing and planning next school term.

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
#4 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 03:21 PM

Begin with our bible verse of the week for memory work, devotional (we're using Day to Day devotions by Karyn Henley on week days), and make a rainbow picture with watercolors to go with the devotional topic.

Content areas--reading practice for fluency, review phonograms for spelling, RightStart math, copywork for handwriting.

In the afternoon we're just beginning a unit I planned on the Wampanoag Native Americans. Today is our introduction to the people (via a story I wrote) with a focus on their housing for today. We'll be viewing two websites to explore Wompanoag homes and we'll view a video of a Wampanoag homesite as well.

Then we'll make a model wetu home and sing a song I modified to be about wetus rather than tee pees. I've got a coloring a page that I'm sure they will want to do even though it's not necessary for the lesson.

We'll continue with our chapter book Squanto: Friend of the Pilgrims and we do narrations with our read aloud chapters.

Rachelle, mommy to 8 year old boys! 

My Blog-free homeschooling finds and my lesson plans and link to the new User Agreement

#5 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 03:35 PM

We're done!

History [SOTW, the Assiyrian King of the whole world], reading [OPGTR and then some follow-up phonics practice readers], math [SM, adding 2 one digit numbers with a sum greater than 10 by making a group of 10], snack, chores, lunch, PE [yoga from A Yoga Parade of Animals], art/science [Gray's anatomy coloring book about the muscles of the face, then Masterpiece of the Month about drawing facial features using the Mona Lisa as a model], and finally Spanish using Rosetta Stone. Now he's doing "technology": using our iMac to explore the Playmobil website!

We should probably do a read-aloud. Hmmm.....
#6 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 03:51 PM

You people do a lot, lol

We are reading Diary of a Wimpy kids with youngest DD. We both love it.

She played on zoodlesonline, we touched on some stuff in progressive phonics, we played Ruckus, and Bananagrams. Adding also took place in Ruckus.

I hav made a concerted effort to focus on reading activities until Xmas (with great results!). We will be more math focused after Xmas.

Youngest DD did some art independently.

I made oodles of calls related to girl guides - and switched around our TV package so we now have the documentary channel.

Ds did an online class which focused on deconstructing media images - very cool.

DS has a cold, but if he is up for it, he is off to drama shortly. We will hang out in the book store while he is in drama - and maybe check out the artworks in the adjacent gallery.
#7 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 03:51 PM

We started off the day with Mythbusters while making breakfast LOL

Then we had math time - a few pages of the orange Miquon (using MUS blocks). And I downloaded Math mammoth addition last night too, so we did the first sheet of that too.

Some free time and lunch with Daddy on his break. Then snuggling on the couch with Usborne World history - finishing prehistoric man and then moving on to the Fertile crescent, the first farmers, for towns, and an intro into Mesopotamia. Talked about farming, and WHY the fertile crescent was so awesome - and reviewed the water cycle we did last week for science. History Odyssey Map and SOTW coloring page while listening to SOTW audio book.

Then cuz he is craving nouns and verbs lately - I copied a page from the SOTW chapter (complete with the map we just learned about ) and we circled the nouns and verbs in a paragraph or two.

Then time for more free time. He requested TV time, and after his amazingly focused and hard work today - he got it. After 5 minutes he left the TV and found his unifix cubes and has spent the last half hour building stuff with the unifix cubes while listening to his show.
#8 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 04:12 PM - Thread Starter

We went to the local Holistic Moms Network playgroup this morning. Came home and fed the kids lunch.

9yo ds did a lesson in his CLE Bible Elective workbook and 7yo dd did two lessons in CLE 2nd grade math while lunch cooked. I helped 5yo ds do two pages in Finding the Answers and a page in Counting With Numbers.

After lunch, the kids were putting toys away in dd's room and the found a big spider who had laid eggs on some of her sewing practice fabric. We read about spiders in the First Animal Encyclopedia and watched two short videos about spiders on cosmeo.com. I put the spider outside and we cut the piece of fabric with the eggs out and put it in a clear plastic container to see what happens.

Then 9yo ds spent about half an hour working on CLE Math. Dd read a story in the CLE 1st grade reader (still finishing it up) and did two lessons in the CLE Reading workbook.

Now we're all sitting around watching an episode of Timeblazers from Discovery Kids about the Dark Ages.

Tonight, we're going to go to the YMCA so I can work out and the kids can play.

Midwife (CPM, LDM) and homeschooling mama to:
13yo ds   10yo dd  8yo ds and 6yo ds and 1yo ds  
#9 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbgrace View Post
Begin with our bible verse of the week for memory work, devotional (we're using Day to Day devotions by Karyn Henley on week days), and make a rainbow picture with watercolors to go with the devotional topic.

Content areas--reading practice for fluency, review phonograms for spelling, RightStart math, copywork for handwriting.

In the afternoon we're just beginning a unit I planned on the Wampanoag Native Americans. Today is our introduction to the people (via a story I wrote) with a focus on their housing for today. We'll be viewing two websites to explore Wompanoag homes and we'll view a video of a Wampanoag homesite as well.

Then we'll make a model wetu home and sing a song I modified to be about wetus rather than tee pees. I've got a coloring a page that I'm sure they will want to do even though it's not necessary for the lesson.

We'll continue with our chapter book Squanto: Friend of the Pilgrims and we do narrations with our read aloud chapters.
Thanks for your info, I was planning on a NA unit as well this month and you saved me a lot of work. Your ideas combined w/ info from dynamic2moms will make a great unit study for us.

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
#10 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 04:49 PM

Today was a good day!

We ate a big breakfast together, then did a reading lesson. He practiced handwriting, and worked in his "logic" book. She played starfall while he did those things. They played in the pouring rain together. We read a book and did a few science experiments. (We are learning about the brain right now, and so we were testing to see how fast his neurons send messages! Really fun stuff.)

After lunch we will do a math lesson, then watch a movie.

We are studying the human body and will be starting to learn about Africa this week as well.

E, mama to DS (6) and DD (3)
I'm a and we are
#11 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 04:59 PM

We read Barnyard Soup, Apple Tree for Me, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. Then we started discussing fractions and weights/measures in relation to fractions.
We made banana/pumpkin bread. Girls watched Mythbusters.

Right now one if crafting, one is bathing and one is drawing.

Plus we got two new kits in the mail, so youngest dd was working on them.

It is cold today and I have refused to turn on the heat, so we are all bundled in the living room.

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#12 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 05:09 PM

We're having a good day too!

First we went on a quick walk, bike ride, stroller ride.

Then the 2 bigger guys and I worked on a weather poster, while Rowan colored and Laney chewed on crayons.

After that, Noah worked on math (multiplication practice) while Lilah, Rowan and I kneaded bread. Then Noah and I worked on some language arts (FLL and WWE), while Lilah colored and Rowan played upstairs. I can't remember what Laney was doing here, I think still chewing on crayons.

Then we went on an errand and had our weekly lunch out.

We came home and put the bread in the oven, read Rowan an issue of Wild Animal Baby and a few chapters of 'These Happy Golden Years' to the others, then we had quiet time/nap time.

Now Laney is still sleeping and the others are playing in the woods out back. Soon, we'll head out to Noah's soccer practice.

Oh rats, I just realized I had meant for Lilah and Noah to practice some knitting! Hopefully we'll get to it.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#13 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 05:12 PM

We read about Jesus walking on water at breakfast. We learned about sharks in science. For snack/story time, I read "Katy and the Big Snow" while the girls had a cookie.

After "quiet time" (while my small girl was still sleeping), my big girl completed one page in Explode the Code 2.

Later on, we will work on a geography page and some math (MEP tonight).

I'm reading aloud The Magic School Bus chapter book #3 at bedtime.

For projects, my big girl recently completed a coral reef diorama and a Dora flipbook.

Oh, yeah...we got another Magic School Bus DVD from Netflix that the girls watched - the one about water cycles.
#14 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchy_mama View Post
Thanks for your info, I was planning on a NA unit as well this month and you saved me a lot of work. Your ideas combined w/ info from dynamic2moms will make a great unit study for us.
I'll be adding lesson plans for Mayflower, pilgrims and beyond as we go. If you're ahead of me and want the plans before I post them let me know and I can send them to you. I tend to wait until the week-end prior or after our lessons to post them because I tend to change things up as we go and I want to make it as usable as possible. But I am planned for the year minus tweaking and am happy to share them.

I wanted to thank you for mentioning the dynamic2moms site! I had never seen that and it looks neat!

Rachelle, mommy to 8 year old boys! 

My Blog-free homeschooling finds and my lesson plans and link to the new User Agreement

#15 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbgrace View Post
I'll be adding lesson plans for Mayflower, pilgrims and beyond to the blog as we go. If you're ahead of me and want the plans before I post them let me know and I can send them to you.
Thanks so much. We were just starting Native Americans this week. Ironically I was planning to read Sqaunto to the kids but hadn't decided how to schedule it yet. I think we will be spending all of October on N.A. and then go to Pilgrims for Nov. in preparation for Thanksgiving.

#16 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 06:01 PM

The kids asked me to read a comic book about penguins after breakfast. Then dd practiced a couple songs and we headed out to dd's piano lesson. We swung by my grandmother's house to say hi to my aunt, who flew in last night for a visit, and then headed over to a friend's house for a playdate. We read a couple stories there, though I don't remember what they were. They played outside with the chickens and on a geodesic climbing dome, hung out (ha ha) on the swing set, and ran around like little maniacs. We came home for a snack and quiet time and our neighbor called to invite them over for another playdate! So today is uber social day, apparently.
#17 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 06:32 PM

mondays are always a little lame for us regarding academics. my husband and i attend a bible study from 10-12 each week & our kids play in another room at the church with a childcare worker. by the time we get home it's usually after 1:00.... then by the time we eat luch, it seems so late in the day. both kids played on zoodles.com & they each did the 3 R's. but accomplishing more just seems so blah to us all. after school, they played outside and jumped on the trampoline & now their running around very loudly wreaking havoc while i take a breather. i'm about to serve supper & we'll probably watch a netflix movie when my husband gets home. tonight we'll do some reading at bedtime. tomorrow, we'll accomplish more & incorporate our usual subjects .

sbgrace, i would love your plans too!!! they sound awesome!!!

homeschooling mama to DD 10 & DS 7 blogging.jpg

#18 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 06:44 PM

Wow!! Some ambitious people here!

My son went fishing with my husband today. I miss him.
#19 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 07:29 PM
AAK

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Well, it's my dds birthday today so the first part of the day was spent playing with some cool new art supplies she got from grandma.

She also did spelling, math, her therapy, wrote a letter & practiced piano.

My older dd worked with 'citi blocks', continued learning about the presidents, spent time on vocabulary, read some of Sea of Monsters, and worked with graphs. Everything seems real relaxed lately because she recently broke her wrist (right hand) and so I try not to have her do much that requires a lot of writing.

My youngest had her morning at preschool.

Amy

Mom to three very active girls Anna (14), Kayla (11), Maya (8). 
#20 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 07:32 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
4 yo - read some books, water play, cut out a black balloon to add to our clown wall art.

8 yo- mental math, skip counting & multiplication tables, spelling word review, cursive letter 'k', phonics & vocab review.

Today was 'school picture day' with our support group so we ended up doing that this afternoon.

Librarian & mommy to my jog.gif(2002) & jammin.gif (2005) married to superhero.gifsince 1999
#21 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 07:56 PM

We started out with history and learned about a bit about China, Korea, and Japan during the Middle Ages. We did some review questions, a coloring page, and mapwork.

We reviewed the current poem Nik is memorizing.

For math we worked on graphing.

Next we moved on to grammar, talking about proper nouns. Nik did some copywork using the names of his aunts and uncles.

Next up was Latin; we did a review chapter. Normally we spread Latin out over 2-3 days, but today we did the whole chapter.

They did some coloring.

Nik read from The Reluctant Dragon.

After lunch and quiet time they played some computer games relevant to what we've been learning about recently.

Nate spent some time cutting out tiny pictures of Star Wars figures.

After dinner the whole family played a board game.

Jessica, wife of Marc and Momma to Nikolai (7) and Nathaniel (6).  Expecting Olivia in August! 

#22 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 08:45 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hmmmm... today... well... hmmm...

Ds (6yo) watched a Pokeman before breakfast. Having a VERY hard time with this, but he gets 30mins of TV/day and he gets to pick on Mon. & Tues. (with some things clearly off limits).

Then we went to the bank where I got a cashiers check. Then we went to check out a Child's Morning Out program for 2yo dd.

Then we came home and he played with his new Hot Wheels Mobi-Com that he bought yesterday with the money in his Plan account before we ate lunch.

Then he spent about 2 hours playing with the almost-5yo neighbor boy.

Then he got a rare treat: we had to attend a home inspection on a house we put an offer in on and when we do that, he gets to play the Nintendo (reserved for looking at houses, car rides of several hours and occasionally an airplane trip). He played for about 30mins and then found the toys that belonged to the kids in the house and played with them while intermittently following around the inspector and asking questions.

Inspection was literally 5 houses away, so he left about 20mins before us and we came home to him and 4 other boys in our backyard playing with trading cards (the latest "thing" with this bunch).

Then dinner, a call to relatives "back home" and they are now doing a video call with grandparents.

Light on books today, but on tap for bedtime story is "The Real Story of the 3 pigs" (or something to that effect--told from the perspective of the wolf.

WAY, WAY, WAY more electronics than I care to see in a day, but it's one day.

Heather - Wife , Mommy  & Health & Wellness Educator, Speaker & Consultant 

Dairy, soy & corn free with limited gluten... yes, really. And journeying towards peace.  Blogging about both.

Let me guide you to find the food and lifestyle choices...
#23 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 08:50 PM

We went to a home school class on stream ecology at a state park from 10 to 1130: including a hike and catching creatures in the 55 degree water. Then DS and I went out to lunch at Japanese restaurant because we are doing "Life of a Ninja" as a read aloud and wanted to try some of the food.

We went to a book store and S. did 2 pages of Explode the Code, wrote 3 sentence report on platypuses, and did a very brief review of double digit addition and subtraction. He read me a couple of easy reader Halloween books and I read him some other Halloween books. Then he went to his after school program and hung out with his best friend and did his martial arts class.

We talked what makes a community a community and the differences between hunter gathers cultures and farming cultures. We had a strange conversation about how hand gestures mean different things in different cultures. We also watched some National Geographic videos on You tube about pangolins, aardvarks, and armadillos. It was an unusually productive day for us.
#24 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 10:06 PM

Dentist appointment and some errands in the morning.

Early afternoon small co-op doing storytelling games and nature journaling, all outdoors for a few hours.

Book club at the library with a mix of schooled and homeschooled kids. Good friend is in it with her so they played some afterwards too.

Home and I read a few books aloud and she swung on indoor swing while Dad made dinner. Dad read a couple books before bed.

Sleeping now!

Holli
#25 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 10:52 PM

Location: In the middle of nowhere, at the centre of everything.
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Oh my gosh. My day is so different from the general pattern I see posted here. My kids are older (7, 11, 14 and 16) and are busy away from home so much ...

I got up.

Two youngest kids woke up around 9.

I left the house at 9:45. Teenaged boy was still asleep. His younger sisters were making breakfast and playing on the computer.

I drove for 3 hours and picked up my eldest at the bus station. She was on her way back from violin lessons in the big city. We grabbed lunch and then drove 3 hours back home.

I dumped her at home. Younger dd's had both practiced violin and done a bit of math while I was away. Ds was awake and doing some computer programming.

I went off to cross-country team practice to pick up my middle dd who had been taxied there by a family friend in my absence.

Brought her home with her friend. They played with my youngest for a couple of hours. I made supper and worked on some music arranging I need to have done by Wednesday.

Ds did some math and science work. Eldest dd had a shower, practiced piano and did some work on her writing course.

We ate supper. I took middle dd and her friend to community choir sectional rehearsal. An hour later I took elder dd down to community choir tutti rehearsal (she is the [paid] accompanist). Ds practiced viola.

Two hours later I picked them up.

I'll read to the youngest two before bed. Right now we're about halfway through "Uglies."

Tomorrow I drive three hours in the opposite direction to get the two teens to their choir.

Miranda

Mountain mama to three great kids and one great grown-up

#26 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 11:01 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
We started the morning with a little reading - a chapter of Beezus and Ramona for DS (almost 5) and some of Firewing for DD (7 1/2.) (Both kids actually listen to both books.) I read a little more of Firewing later in the morning while the kids were eating.

We put DS on the bus to preschool (he's going to afternoon preschool this year, but will be homeschooled next year), then DD and I drove to a bike path half an hour away and biked about 7 miles. Toward the end of our ride, we ended up reviewing the history of humans in North America - how some people arrived in prehistoric times and spread over the continent, and then much later people from Europe came over and started settling here. Then we headed home to meet DS's bus. I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening working while the kids did this and that. DD found a small caterpillar and put it in a container with some leaves, and spent some time trying to revive our praying mantis, which seems to have reached the end of its lifespan.

In the evening, I showed DS how to make his J's curve the right way, and I spent some time writing out words and short phrases for him to read, like "jump on the bed" or "run fast." He kept asking me to do more and more. DD got in a little reading practice, too, reading a short book aloud to me. Then we read more of Beezus and Ramona and Firewing, and now DS is asleep and DD is drawing.
#27 of 31 Old 10-04-2010, 11:40 PM

What are your kids learning today?
My oldest did homework for his classes: Chemistry, Algebra 2, English and American History.
The girls and I started off with a bible story and we talked about St. Francis of Assissi (It's his feast day), then a writing assessment for the charter school. DD2 and I worked in the garden and talked about beneficial bugs. We do science on Monday usually, and we've been exploring matter, so we made mayonaise after we read about emulsification. Then we made merangue cookies with the left over egg whites.
We did some grovery shopping, too, and now my older dd is working on her writing class homework while younger dd finishes a letter to a penpal.

What books are they reading? DS is reading a Tom Clancy book. DD1 is reading a Jane Austen biography and also Julie of the Wolves. Younger dd is reading/having read to her a lot of picture books and Mr. Putter and Tabby books.

DS: 18 DD: 15 DD: 8  angel1.gif 11/10  angel1.gif 4/11
  adoptionheart-1.gifDD: 3  angel1.gif 8/11

#28 of 31 Old 10-05-2010, 12:02 AM

Well, I felt like we actually accomplished something today, but then I read this thread and think WOW you people have got it together lol. We have had an insanely busy month (death in the family, helping grammy after her knee replacement, pending move in a few weeks so I think we're about a month behind) so this is probably the first day I feel like we have a bit of a groove going on. Today, dd1 & I worked on:

a & c in HWT

Decimal street with our MUS blocks

20 minutes of Explode the Code

*Ran a bunch of errands, ate dinner, watched cartoons

Then I went over some words she's having issues with in ETC

Chapters 2 & 3 in SOTW, wrote a really hilarious narration about nomads and farmers and then she drew some pictures about what we read

A couple chapters of Matilda by Roald Dahl

This was all spread out throughout the day. I'm discovering that she really needs this to be short and sweet and broken up.
#29 of 31 Old 10-05-2010, 02:55 AM

We got up kind of late due to a birthday party sleepover weekend. Kids are teens now so I don't mind that they sleep in. I read out loud to them a Newberry award book about a traveling minstrel's son from the 13th century called Adam of the Road.

They read for an hour on their own. It was their idea to pick plums and bake two plum pies. Unfortunately, they came out tasting too tart and the crust wasn't' right but it was a good first attempt at a pie. I gave them a spelling test. We spent the rest of the day looking for needed items at the thrift stores. When we got back, they worked on their halloween dioramas until dinner. I'm glad I answered this because honesty, I didn't think we did very much today.
#30 of 31 Old 10-05-2010, 09:10 AM

Both kids started out with Rod and Staff Bible stories with Q&A.

DS did Teaching Textbooks Math 4
DD did a couple pages of her math workbook (R&S)
They both practiced penmanship.

I had them help me knead and roll out the dough for homemade dinner rolls. They also made an apple crisp together.

DS helped me can some applesauce while dd helped with the Chili.

DD wrote out our grocery list.

They both did some spelling and LA.

Read another chapter from our book Swiss Family Robinsons.

We painted the frame of our chalkboard, redecorated it with a fall theme and hung it in the kitchen and they decorated the house with our completed salt dough pumpkins and gourds.

Coloured pics of cornucopia (Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend).

DS was plowing through yet another Hardy Boys.

They played outside for several hours with the animals (chickens, cats, dog, ducks).

In the evening we had a gospel service at church and they got to mix with a whole bunch of their hs friends who came out from other towns to visit!

Jewels & Jon (Married 11+ yrs)- Homeschooling, No Circ, BF, CD Mama to:
Alex 8 Gabby 6 (Homeborn!) Gideon 2.... chickens, ducks, cats and a dog

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page