CM/Classical October Thread - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-22-2010, 07:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
A sensory room would be great! My ds has big gross motor/proprio sensory issues and is like a human wrecking ball. How great a sensory room would be!

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2010, 07:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittywitty View Post
A sensory room would be great! My ds has big gross motor/proprio sensory issues and is like a human wrecking ball. How great a sensory room would be!
I know; I dream about it all the time, especially when I can see first-hand the need for it. But, it's not enough to get us to move. So, alas, it'll stay a dream.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
Old 10-22-2010, 08:15 PM

I really don't know enough about it, but could there be sensory work in an outside space?

Today was History, FLL, and catch up on math that got skipped. Now baking bread with dad and maybe drawing with oil pastels afterward. Nice rainy day.

Tomorrow we're going to glean the remaining produce at our csa farm before our first frost, and then I'm going to a doula coffee hour---I'm thinking about pursuing doula certification . . . eventually. Maybe.

I have a lot of printmaking work to do this weekend, too, I know, OT. I am working on a foam, a linoleum, and a woodblock print, all 3+ colors. drop

Plus a ton of eggplant, the pumpkins, squash and okra to process and feed to the freezer. Lotsa work!! But I love it all

Happy and in love with my family!
Old 10-23-2010, 12:02 PM

We do have some sensory stuff set up outside- trampoline (actually just broke), swings across the street, balance board like area (bricks instead of wood), etc. But that leaves all winter inside to need something and this year we had so much extreme heat is was quite dangerous and uncomfortable to be outside...

Old 10-23-2010, 12:20 PM

For sensory stuff in the winter, we now have a big hill for sledding right out the front door. Come over, everybody!
And we also have this giant plastic pillow (like 8 feet by 6 feet) that the kids LOVE to jump on. It always ends when a kid crashes into the wall but hey, life isn't perfect...

We took a mental day yesterday and only did reading stuff. We'd earned it though and today, we're back on track.

secular classical-ish mama to an incredible 5 year old DS and an amazing 6 year old DD.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:12 PM

I love this thread!

I find it very interesting how many of us classical hs-ers have kids who would possibly be labeled in the school system or who outsiders might think would not be good candidates for a classical education, and here they are THRIVING!!

Big to everyone for providing your children with an exceptional education.

I hope you're all having a great weekend.

Old 10-23-2010, 06:49 PM

It is cool, as mostly when you think of CE you think of advanced kids, gifted.

We are having a great weekend had a nice family hike by the local lake. Still enjoying the fall leaves. We have been doing leaves/trees for our nature study for 2 weeks now and think we will continue we are having so much fun w/ it. I checked out some more tree books from the library this week and think we will look more at barks this week and identifying from that as well.

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
Old 10-23-2010, 07:25 PM

I am starting my own nature study intensive right now as I grew up in a family that didn't value nature at all! I spent most of my childhood indoors with the occasional time playing with the neighborhood kids on sidewalks, or small nothing-but-grass yards. I do not know trees, plants, birds, anything! I cannot even imagine in my memory my mother showing any interest whatsoever (let alone awe or wonder!) at anything outside! I don't really remember my mom showing interest in anything but reading (at least that--I do love to read).

So DS is 3.5 and I am finding I am saying "I don't know" all the time when he asks about trees, plants, birds, etc. So I am starting on trees. I got two guides (one with a "if the leaves are compound go to 7A" kind of thing and a bigger one that is like a catalog of trees with glossy photos, etc.

DS is with me and is involved, but I lose him when I get to the third or fourth question asking about things he cannot even understand (and neither can I half the time!) This is mostly for me at this point--and I'm really enjoying it!
Old 10-23-2010, 08:28 PM

That "gifted" label drives me NUTS and I have a kid with an official medical diagnosis of it.
Stupid freaking system...

I don't see how/why a classical education wouldn't work for ALL children. If it works for my firecracker DD, it would/could work for anyone. I feel the same way you do, Craft.

We did reading and math today. We're about to crack into history and finish this week's lesson up.

I also did quite a bit of winterizing outside AND processed several pie pumpkins, made pumpkin seeds, and three loaves of pumkin bread. I'm on the prowl for a really awesome beef vegetable soup next that I'll use buffalo in instead.

Looking at all the frozen pumpkin makes me wish I'd done more canning/preserving this year though. Ah well... Next year!

Hol, your post made me smile. I like thinking that you are kind of fixing what might not have been perfect in your childhood for your DC. I spent most of my childhood outside but I still have a lot I need to know. I am cheating compared to you though - I only buy the Michigan field guides to stuff so I don't have to look through big books!!

secular classical-ish mama to an incredible 5 year old DS and an amazing 6 year old DD.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer3141 View Post

Hol, your post made me smile. I like thinking that you are kind of fixing what might not have been perfect in your childhood for your DC. I spent most of my childhood outside but I still have a lot I need to know. I am cheating compared to you though - I only buy the Michigan field guides to stuff so I don't have to look through big books!!
Doing a lot of fixing around here

I love my folks, they aren't bad--did a lot of things very right, but my childhood was missing A LOT. At one point my best attachment was to the TV. I was severely depressed for a long time--unnoticed by parents. I got straight A's in honors classes (public school) but I was totally uninspired, uninvolved, unproductive. I had no real friends (though socially well-adjusted, attractive, and generally liked) and to this day can hardly keep a friendship going (my parents had NO friends).

I am SOOOO beyond excited about getting to do it all over again with my kid(s) but do it the right way (not that I'll never mess up, but you know...mostly the right way).
Old 10-25-2010, 04:22 AM

I love how much learning happens on our "non-school" days.

Dd and Dh went to a period farm to check out traditional arts and food processing---they saw blacksmithing, weaving, pressing cider, etc.

We gleaned a ton of produce from our CSA field---whew! That was serious work, and now we've got a lot (even more) processing to do. But I think we might go back and try to score some more green beans, okra, and tomatoes

She has done a lot of art this weekend--I've been printmaking in my garage/studio, and she's been rocking the oil pastels.

Watched some Netflix stuff on Ancient Greece. Also some computer time on poissonrouge which we both love.

Noticed a lot of "real life" reading going on.

We have a Girls On The Run group here, and I'm going to check it out for dd. I mentioned it to her, and she was super-excited. Even though driving to activities is a pain, especially in the winter with a new baby, I think we're ready to pick up another outside class or two. *oh darn, I just noticed the running thing is for 3rd G and up* I wonder . . .

Old 10-25-2010, 10:32 AM

CHM- that sounds like a really fun time, we love stuff like that.

I am trying to do things different from my parents, you know make my own mistakes. We lived in the country which was great but nobody taught me much anything about nature. So, I am learning with them.

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
Old 10-25-2010, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft_media_hero View Post
I love how much learning happens on our "non-school" days.
I think even when one doesn't unschool, so much of a (good) life IS unschooling. When a family is really excited about doing and learning and growing and are involved in the world--in life, you can have your official lessons and curriculum, etc. but really much of the children's education is still coming from outside of those times!

DS is 3.5 and we do no formal lessons, no curriculum but yet we are learning all the time!

On Friday we went to a local nature center and DS had so much fun with the indoor exhibits--academic-like things aimed at elementary age mostly, he did great at them! Then on our hour hike we talked about all kinds of things, watched for birds (tasted their sunflower seeds) worked on map skills. None of it was planned or part of any kind of goal we set (like learning x by Christmas). Life is educational and I think so many people have lost sight of that!!
Old 10-25-2010, 11:58 AM

Good morning everyone!

Last night was one of those crazy late night math nights for us. We also knocked off a FLL lesson, MLW.

We're rescuing a tortoise today! So, nature work for us.

Old 10-25-2010, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittywitty View Post
I long for one -- or lust after one -- depending on the day. if a mve was not planned here ASAP we were doing the basement as one .....how we need it.

I don't know -- DS1 has tested out as "gifted" and frankly that little peice of paper has saved me many times -- he has such issues right now that i'd have given up if it werent for a phD telling me he IS gifted he is jsut challanged because of it. Helps me see the light at the end of the tunnel

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
Old 10-25-2010, 10:05 PM

We have had a nice few days. Saturday we had ballet, and playgroup at church, which was a lot of fun, and Sunday I gave my Cain and Abel lesson to the toddlers, which went well. I cut out all of the first part of the story about sacrifice.

Today we got back into the math program finally, and dd for the first time had real trouble. We're in the MEP intake year, and the lesson was on congruent shapes. She was supposed to look at a house drawn on a grid, and then make two incomplete houses match it. She doesn't seem to understand the purpose of the grid. Unfortunately her sister was being a pain, and her brother was fussy, so we are going to have to work more on it another day.

I hope if we get started earlier it will help - today we drove out to pick up the Usborne books that another homeschooler was selling. It was a beautiful drive with all the trees in full autumn colours, in a really nice part of the province. I am thinking of telling dh that that is where I want a cottage. (one day - sigh.) We were going to go to the beach up there too, but there was a gate across. We could have walked through, but I wasn't sure how far it was. The girls were really disappointed.

Tomorrow is riding and we are going to buy some pumpkins. Sometime this week we have to get dd1 a costume - she wants to be a skeleton - she likes the macabre stuff. She's very excited that she gets to wear it to ballet this week. Dd2 is a bit scared of scary things, so I am hoping she won't freak out. She plans to be a cowboy. We have stuff for that, though I may look for a sheriff badge.

I am thinking of dropping our gym class on Wednesday. It is a busy day because dd also has music, and she is, I think, too little for the class. It is for homeschoolers, but it's grade P to 4, and she doesn't really get all the games. She liked soccer and capture the flag, but basketball and European handball she was lost. I think they are doing volleyball this week and I am sure it will be too difficult for a five year old. She may not be happy about not going though, so I don't know.

I like the mind to be a dustbin of scraps of brilliant fabric, odd gems, worthless but fascinating curiosities, tinsel, quaint bits of carving, and a reasonable amount of healthy dirt.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:57 PM - Thread Starter

Well, our day finally ended (5:45 pm). Ds#2 had a horrible day. He doesn't always transition well, but usually does better than ds#1 (who doesn't transition well at all). But, between having no school last week, having pretty much all baseball canceled last week due to rain, and being able to play Wii last night special (which can totally dysregulate him), he just could not get back into the groove today. And we all suffered for it. He ended up with "homework" because he couldn't get his stuff done. He finally finished, but still not without drama. We both agreed it made for a painful day, and also both agreed that tomorrow will not be like today. He's still having a hard time - he can't find his bike helmet but doesn't want to wear his skateboard helmet (which is a perfectly acceptable option); he has batting lessons tonight and is making a fuss about that too.

Other than that, ds#1 and ds#3 had a good day. Today was the first day I focused on adding more writing to our day. So, ds#1 did narration with WWE 4 and then I dictated back his first sentence to him while he wrote it. We also did a group narration for history on Alexander the Great (ds#1 did most of it - I made him stop so ds#2 could contribute something). I wrote it out on the board and then had ds#2 copy the first sentence (which he finally finished at 5:45pm) and ds#1 copied the whole thing. After listening to SWB's lectures on writing, I realized that we need to do that more - have one or both boys narrate back and then copy their own narration to start making the connection between what they say and what they write. And we actually did "sentence building" from our spelling (I think AAS calls it "writing station") - each boy gets 3 words based on previous spelling words (the words tend to be related - sometimes obviously so), and then after spelling them correctly on their paper, they have to make up a sentence using them (and using them the way they were given rather than adding/deleting prefixes/suffixes). So, for instance, ds#1 had the words: funny, swinging, wildly; and his sentence was "It was funny when he was swinging wildly."

I also bought the All About Homophones eBook from All About Spelling. Our spelling lessons often will include work on homophones if that lesson has one of the pairs, but it's not much (and usually we skip it because I'm more focused on working with the spelling/syllable rule and rule breakers). So, this book should help us address the issue of homophones in a kind of fun way. I would love to do 2 a week, but it might end up being 1 set a week - using a graphic organizer to define the words and then write original sentences and then doing the homophone worksheet another day. I also plan on printing the game cards on cardstock to play games.

So, hopefully tomorrow can be as productive without all the behavior drama. Here's hoping.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:49 AM

Ds was a pain yesterday as well, I think he needs to get caught up on sleep, he is driving me bonkers.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:48 AM

Crud. My DS was a pain today. It's contagious!
DS was my own fault. I let him play on the computer first but I was frantically rushing aorund trying to take care of the rabbits before this giant wind storm blew in. (And for us, it's turned into some breeziness but nothing too extreme yet. Now watch the roof blow off my house tonight!! )

Ds was forced outside today before the rain came and because he was a bit of a tantruming creep, he only got outside for about 3 minutes before the storms. I hate that. I firmly believe their little lungs need fresh air everyday. And running around would be NICE so we can all focus later.

We did math and reading today. Tons of both. But I screwed up their math lessons. Sometimes Critical Thinking isn't very clear. I was supposed to teach the kids "tally marks" today. You know, the llll and then the line through the 4 small lines for 5? Well, shoot. I didn't know those were called "tally marks" so I taught them 5 as lllll. Now I have to go back and reteach them tomorrow when they think I'm kind of a dope for not getting it tonight. (This is following a lesson where I really had to think to do the K algebra problem and then explain it to them.) My confidence in math is taking a hit already!!!

Tomorrow is library story time and we've got to do FLL and before we leave. And DS is still awake and wants to play. It doesn't look like tomorrow is going to be much better for me!!!

I ordered Living Memory from Amazon, MLW. I also got another book about the Trivium written by a nun. I'm secular so it may not work for me but I know this group of classical moms on an internet message board...

Old 10-27-2010, 01:36 AM - Thread Starter

Ooo, what's the other book on the Trivium? I love reading books. And I love religion, so put together a book on classical education written by a nun, and it's right up my alley!

And sorry for continuing to mention books that you end up buying! The math thing is a bummer - I've run across a few word problems in Singapore that make me really think things through - I think it's more of an issue of having to retrain our brains to think differently (at least that's the excuse I'm going with!).

And sorry for spreading the difficult ds bug. I can say that ds#2 was really really focused today. He started in first thing in the morning, but then I reminded him about how yesterday went and he snapped right out of it. Ds#1, on the other hand, was a bit of a pill, but he is getting old enough that he can usually work his way out of it.

We're learning about Alexander the Great in history and ds#1 decided that he is his hero. Ds#1 also did his first full-fledged dictation from WWE 4 today (up until this point in time, we'd been treating the dictations as either copywork or pseudo-dictation where I'd dictate only the beginning and then he'd copy the rest). He actually did really well. We took it slowly (he's good with remembering one sentence pretty well thanks to AAS) as the first sentence had 3 commas in it! There were 3 sentences altogether, but I only had him do the first two.

I still have a lot of filing to do - I keep printing stuff or finding stuff and it's all in a big pile on the little bookcase next to the kitchen table. My maternity plans are almost done; I almost have math planned for the rest of the year (just waiting for SM 4B to get in for ds#1 so I can get May & June planned), and I printed off the spring art and music study parts from the Spring Outdoor Hour challenges to add a little of the arts to our studies. And I'm really liking the All About Homophones book and want to print out that and put it in each week's files so we are working through those words.

For now, though, I'm off to read some more Halloween books, a few more Aesop's Fables, and a couple more chapters about Alexander the Great.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:21 AM

I hate it when the kids cannot get outside either. Today was another not so good day, sigh. Seems we are getting in a bad place with it. I am trying to decide if we need to break today to reset.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchy_mama View Post
I hate it when the kids cannot get outside either. Today was another not so good day, sigh. Seems we are getting in a bad place with it. I am trying to decide if we need to break today to reset.
Breaks to reset are GOOD! We took last week off for Nik's birthday week. We already had 10 weeks of school done, so it was time! We are so refreshed and excited again this week.

Jessica, wife of Marc and Momma to Nikolai (10) and Nathaniel (9) and Olivia (3).
Old 10-27-2010, 12:46 PM

Thanks for the encouragement.

I think the problem here has been not enough sleep for various reasons. Usually the two big kids sleep together but last night my girl would not stop talking so I put her in another bed so he could go to sleep, which then of course with no one to talk to she went to sleep as well. They both woke up in a much better mood. I just have to keep up w/ an earlier bedtime, so he stays caught up.

Since he woke up so much happier I decided to proceed w/ school and see how it went and keep it basic. It went very, very well today. The math he struggled w/ yesterday he breezed through today. I am starting to limit our math time even if that means we only do half a lesson. I would rather make sure we go through everything and cement the concepts.

So, we did math, writing, lit and reading this morning. We are getting ready to go to a local nature center today, so it will be a big science day. Tomorrow will be a big history day along w/ the basics(tomorrow's lit will be Shakespeare- so we will do Shakespeare night again)- then staying home and breaking non Friday- no coop.

Feeling much better this am! I hope everyone else is having the same experience today!

Old 10-27-2010, 10:42 PM - Thread Starter

Well, we actually did science today! We made our igneous rock fudge (super sweet but good) and did the next lab where we examined three igneous rocks (non-edible ) and identified them by their features. Plus, we talked about intrusive igneous rocks and extrusive igneous rocks. We learned that igneous rocks formed from lava have much smaller crystals than intrusive igneous rocks formed from magna - because the intrusive rocks cool much more slowly than extrusive rocks, the crystals have time to form. And, we also learned that obsidian technically is not a rock at all but a natural glass. I told the boys that tomorrow I'm going to "quiz" them on igneous rocks and then I'll give them copywork based on the two types of igneous rocks.

Old 10-28-2010, 12:25 AM

MLW, we read Scranimals tonight! Geez, thanks for making me try to pronounce toucanemones!
A book my daughter loved tonight was Cinderella Skeleton.

And congrats on getting science knocked off!

The Amazon books I have coming are: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/096...ef=oss_product which is the Trivium book I mentioned and http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/078...ef=oss_product which I haven't mentioned yet but am DYING to see what's in it. If the Trivium book is too Catholic for me, it's yours.

I won't get Living Memory until next week.

We had a good-ish day today. Only "ish" because DS had a meltdown at the library because I didn't get the mouth on his teeny jack-o-lantern finger puppet exactly right. That kid would DIE in school. Ack.
He wanted the mouth to match a window decal at home just perfectly but he didn't have the verbal skills to tell me what was wrong. So, he melted. But in his defense, he melted down so much better than he used to do. Whew.

My mama friend and I are both menstruating at the same time and the car full of whiny kids made us stop at a gas station and fill up with chocolate and iced tea. That's how we survived the post-library meltdowns!!! We turned up the radio so they couldn't hear our wrappers and stuffed our mama faces as unobtrusively as we could.

DH will be here tomorrow so who knows how that will go. We have started our work on dinosaurs for science this week. And we've got history to finish up and FLL.

Crunchy, we all do so much better with a good night's sleep but convincing my kids to STOP is hard at night. I'm trying to do more reading to transition us all.

Friday is our Halloween party with 2 other families and then we'll go ToTing downtown at the stores. We'll rest Saturday and then ToT again at the houses on Sunday. What are you all doing for the holiday?

Old 10-28-2010, 12:36 AM - Thread Starter

Some of those "animals" in Scranimals were bizarre, at least from a pronunciation point of view! We actually have two more Jack Prelutsky books home right now from the library: Behold the Bold Umbrellephant, which is similar to Scranimals and purl=http://www.amazon.com/Gargoyle-Roof-Jack-Prelutsky/dp/B000234N3K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1288233493&sr=8-1]The Gargoyle on the Roof[/url], which seemed good for Halloween.

I just added the 1001 Children's Books book to my queue at the library. That looks like fun. And I added The Trivium to my Amazon cart just in case you love it! My library didn't have that one. It sounds great though.

Oh, I can so sympathize with the melting down, especially in regards to kiddos not having the verbal skills to express themselves. Hopefully tomorrow will be smoother. And on the chocolate-craving mamas! I have been known to open both doors of our french-door fridge "looking" for something to eat, only to sneak chocolate.

Old 10-28-2010, 10:24 AM

Halloween is kicking my rear! We are participating in our co-ops Trunk or Treat, plus having friends over on Saturday, plus ya know, Sunday. So this week "school" has included: sorting candy and trinkets for our Trunk or Treat goodie bags [math], painting pumpkins [art], today or tomorrow we're going to carve pumpkins and bake the seeds [more art, and um, science?], and decorating our trunk, and I have no idea what objectives that will cover! problem solving, so math? Creativity, so art?

We love Halloween though. I did get L excited about the idea of doing a candy buy back because apparently the Trunk or Treat haul is huge. Now I just need to find the details on that buy back and actually go.

I need to get Science done today. I really like the idea of the Classical Science Curriculum from, what's his name, Professor Q? But some of the lessons have glaring grammatical errors in them, or just aren't explained very well. :/ I looked at Science Odyssey, and I like the looks of that, but I don't know about changing curriculums again. I think I AM going to invest in History Odyssey though; I've been liking the free samples I got on-line. It just means re-doing my long-range plan.

I've been struggling with the idea of what makes an education Classical. I need to do some more reading on that. I've never claimed to BE classical, just classically inspired, but I'm still not sure how much I can even claim that. :/ Nor do I think it matters much, I'm just curious. My portfolio review with the county is coming up, and I'm nervous about it.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:04 PM

I'm trying to keep up with this thread! We have had a slow week already. I've been so swollen and put myself to bed for most of the day tomorrow finally. So we did "school" in bed after circle time. The kids actually really liked that and other than my toddler jumping on the bed, it was a lot quieter and more peaceful. We also got done quicker without the distractions. I didn't do our history or science readings, though, because we decided to carve pumpkins instead at night.

So we'll do that today. I also need to get some more little things printed off, laminated, and velcro attached for their workbox-like folders I got them to help seperate their work. I wish I had a drawer system. Anyone know an affordable one with at least 6 drawers for each kid (2 kids for now, but up to 4)? They are so expensive every time I look!

Old 10-28-2010, 03:45 PM

We seem to have had a crazy week. Today I seem to be on track - maybe because the baby woke me at five so I had lots of time this morning. I got all my bills sorted before the girls woke up, and I was dressed by the time the milk man got here.

We started Cursive First, and I'm very pleased with it. Dd1 really understands the descriptions for forming the letters, and there is lots of room to practise on the sheets, and I like the way they reccomend the child repeat the directions with each letter.

We got a very interesting book at the library called " A Street Through Time". We've really been enjoying it. It shows one street through many different times, from the stone age to the modern period.

We went and got dd1's Halloween costume today. She is going to be a skeleton. They didn't have any sheriff badges for dd2's costume, so I am going to have to make one. My dad is going to come up Sunday to hand out treats while I take the girls round. I am going to have to think when I can take them over to grandma's place - maybe after church.

Speaking of which, our moms and tots' group is starting to meet for a study group this week coming up. I'm kind of excited to be doing something that involves conversing with other adults about something intellectual. I'm not sure what we will be doing - possibly something on the Apostle's Creed which another group is doing. I've also started a good novel - The Murder Room by PD James.

I've got an appointment for ds1 at the urologists on Tuesday, to look at his scrotum. He has hydroseals (sp?) - though it seemed to clear up almost as soon as I got the consult appointment. It will probably take a good chunk of the day I expect once I get there, wait, and so on. It sometimes seems like we never get a really quiet week. It's fine for now, but I can see I am going to have to be more disciplined once dd1 gets a bit older.

I like the mind to be a dustbin of scraps of brilliant fabric, odd gems, worthless but fascinating curiosities, tinsel, quaint bits of carving, and a reasonable amount of healthy dirt.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:57 PM

all the book suggestions ... i loove books

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014

User Tag List