Anyone use K12? What was your experence. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-14-2011, 09:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

It's an option I'm thinking about using. I'm not sure if we would use it for every subject or just for science and language arts. We are pretty happy with singapore math.

Pax, loving wife since 2001, Mother of DD1 (12) and DD2 (8 1/2). Entering our 5th year of Homeschooling: Eclectic mix of curriculum and child interest lead. Backyard urban chicken chasers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-18-2011, 01:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We used it for K and 1st with my oldest. We will not use it this year though. Not because we don't like it but just because I want to try out something else and try and save some money. My son loves it. He is not so sure about trying something else but we will see what happens. I do find that it covers a lot more then the local PS and I think he is far ahead of his peers. It is easy to do and does not take a ton of time. There are a lot of extras included you can do but you do not HAVE to do them. He has liked the books we have had to read and has always enjoyed doing school. We did not do Art or Music with them though, just the core subjects.

Lisa

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page