felt by the foot

letter tiles

paper

maps

stickers stickers stickers

paint by the gallon

binders

dry erase markers

that kind of stuff- not really curriculim specific - I have been using amazon- but maybe I am missing out on some great stores- any suggestions?  I looked to see if there was already a thread for this- did I miss it? 

#2 of 4 Old 04-24-2012, 04:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

or more specifically too- did you find a pretty alphabet ?  I know I have seen some really cool ones, but now that I am looking I can not find one that wows me

(we just moved and I am rebuilding my HS room)

#3 of 4 Old 04-24-2012, 05:07 PM

For Felt try fabric.com.. I get felt for my sewing projects there. I don't honestly remember the price but I know it was the best price I found (even Jo-Anns on sale was more expensive) and they had a TON of colors.

What type of Alphabet were you looking for? Amazon had some really nice ones.

Stickers Ive gotten lucky at the dollar tree. I got a ton of animal stickers, alphabet stickers, generic and non-generic princess/fairy stickers etc. I just grab them when I see them.

Discount school supplies has some decent priced paint/paper etc. I plan on placing a big order with them as soon as i get the storage issues here resolved (we also moved to a smaller place and we are about to add another child.. more people, less space..)

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#4 of 4 Old 04-25-2012, 12:46 PM

for all kinds of books I like rainbowresource.com.  For supplies schoolspecialty can be cheap, depending on what you are after.  they would probably have an assortment of alphabets.  quill.com usually is pretty cheap for supplies.  for art supplies dickblick.com is usually the cheapest and best quality, tons of selection.  (try not to laugh at the name!)

Tags
Learning Resources

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page