Homeschooling Really? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 01-30-2014, 06:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yes Theschoolguy supports and encourages homeschooling! It has its downsides let us not push that away. I like to compare it to working at home > online. Whether it is online homeschooling or one on one kinda schooling, The good thing is that...parents and guardians can weigh their kids progress more closely. Not only academic improvements but also, which is one of the motivating factors for most parents, moral compass.

I have personally home schooled in my latter years of high school. I had trouble and too many distractions that made go from being in the top 3 of the class to hitting the line above the worst! Just above the other kids who did worse. And i was not happy with my self and vwala ... i home schooled and went right up in the final exams. 

You see, this is not rocked science, but the school system of most country isn't as effective as we as parents would want. If homeschooling is not achievable to you, fine, that is ok. oh and by the way, about the link, i am not promoting her...i am recommending her to you guys because of her knowledge in home schooling! I think her resources are worth looking at. But until then > Lets rock homeschooling :treehugger 

#2 of 3 Old 01-30-2014, 07:05 AM

Thanks for the tip and link. This is my first year home schooling my kids so I test it all out to figure what will work best.

Wife, mom of 3, obsessed with photography, crafting and blogging http://annleaartsy.blogspot.com/
#3 of 3 Old 01-30-2014, 08:41 AM - Thread Starter

I like that.. test it out. That is a brave move Annlea :yeah  it is not easy but i bet you a 100% it will be worth it! Especially when they are young, so how many kids are we talking? One day you and you kids are gonna be like this >> :joyhahaha oh and keep TheSchoolGuy posted on progress..OK?

Tags
Homeschooling , Education , Learning Resources

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page