schooling supplies at Wal-Mart - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-20-2002, 04:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just wanted to let you all know that Wal-Mart has some great schooling supplies for good prices! I saw the usual things like paper and crayons, plus counting bears, money learning kids, beaded stringing kits, wall hangings like in the classroom for ABCs (the ones they put over the chalkboard) as well as numbers, days/months, and weather. They had letter tiles that link together to form words, word tiles that link to form sentences and so on. I bought a large color world map for $1.97! Just wanted to give you heads-up since most of the time I can only find such things at the learning stores and they are expensive.

Darshani

7yo: "Mom,I know which man is on a quarter and which on is on a nickel. They both have ponytails, but one man has a collar and the other man is naked. The naked man was our first president."

#2 of 3 Old 07-20-2002, 10:22 AM

Yep, every year at the end os summer "school supplies" come out- also try Target, pharmacies like Longs and Walgreens, and places like discount stores you wouldn't suspect- like Marshalls, Ross (they have great prices on computer software and books), and, Big Lots, and Burlington Coat Factory. Ya just never know!
#3 of 3 Old 07-20-2002, 11:33 PM

I have a friend who told me if you wait until around August they have a back to school rebate program at Wal Mart, and someone she knew sent in all her rebates and got 50 dollars of supplies free...

Heartmama

Mother is the word for God on the hearts and lips of all little children--William Makepeace Thackeray

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page